Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
You know what just occurred to me? Another sign of trust with panam, without her really saying it out loud, is yet again around the the campfire. She lets you put your arm around her in front of all of her family, even though clearly by her facial expression it was a shy moment for her. That is clearly a statement in itself because it's like she's making it public to them too that she is into you.

:giveup:
Exactly. Considering her hard temper, her troubles with revealing feelings. But she let V come as closer to her as he could and touch and even put his arm around her.

I think that’s one more her sign to V that she loves him. After their conversation in tower when V advised Panam to follow her impulses she realised that she had no more reasons to hesitate and reject V. And she wants all family to see that.

Now the only thing she wanted was to be with him alone, but Basilisk mission still was too important.
That’s why she sent V text messages when she confirmed her love (but that was “like” word, she was so afraid to say “love”).

Indeed, I have nothing to add. Maybe one thing connected with that message "... I feel really stupid writing this... but I'm still gonna push send button". A clear sign of her strong feelings for V :sad:

Indeed, I have nothing to add. Maybe one thing connected with that message "... I feel really stupid writing this... but I'm still gonna push send button". A clear sign of her strong feelings for V :sad:
I have to notice as well. that the family (clan) of Panam was also not indifferent to what was happening around the fire. After the panzer mission, we get a text message from Cassidy, she writes that Aldecaldos see how happy Panam is with us and warn us against doing her any harm, because we will have the whole family on our necks. Each action has a reaction, and what happens between Panam and V also affects the environment around them.

Guest 4541318

I can agree that third person view is useful tool in game, specially in cut scenes during missions. But at the same time first person view makes the effect of real presence in game.
You start to realise that all game characters (specially LIs) are speaking with you, you can notice each emotion, gesture, wink or something else which can be hardly noticed in third person view.

In general, I have in mind that scenes of conversation between V and his/her romances are better in first person view. And photo mode should give all freedom in camera movement by third person mode.
I know what you mean. And that's why I meant that the third-person view is missing where it's really needed. For example, the scene where Panam kisses V looks weird in first person (we can't even really see anything). That moment looked better in third person.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly. Considering her hard temper, her troubles with revealing feelings. But she let V come as closer to her as he could and touch and even put his arm around her.

I think that’s one more her sign to V that she loves him. After their conversation in tower when V advised Panam to follow her impulses she realised that she had no more reasons to hesitate and reject V. And she wants all family (veterans at least) to see that. And I was very glad to see how they accepted Panam’s choice without any indignations. Probably they have never seen Panam as happy as near that campfire, even if she tried to hide her shining face behind a mask of shyness.

Now the only thing she wanted was to be with him alone, but Basilisk mission still was too important.
That’s why she sent V text messages when she confirmed her love (but that was “like” word, she was so afraid to say “love”).
The game conveys this very well. You feel how she wants to tell you that, but it's so hard for her to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to notice as well. that the family (clan) of Panam was also not indifferent to what was happening around the fire. After the panzer mission, we get a text message from Cassidy, she writes that Aldecaldos see how happy Panam is with us and warn us against doing her any harm, because we will have the whole family on our necks. Each action has a reaction, and what happens between Panam and V also affects the environment around them.
Indeed, what's more you can talk with veterans before going to the top of the tower.
Cassidy is telling you that they see you want to help Panam and they appreciate that, but in more rougher way - like uncle. And if you hurt her feelings they will hurt you basically.
Carol is more direct to you. She's asking you that "You still don't know why Panam asked you for help even if we are (veterans) on her side?" Then she will tell you what's going on. You can ask her about perforated cards and then impress Panam at the top of the tower.
I don't really remember what Bob and Mitch tell you about her - if something at all.

And I don't know if anyone else noticed what Scorpio said to V at the end of their first meeting. When with Panam went for the first time to Aldecaldo camp for stuff.

He's last words were: "Take care of Panam, V". And we went with his words till the end :sad:

And you can go to meet with Panam whithout calling her and you will get different dialogue at the start. And if you don't mention Rouge there she will be little bit calmer in this discussion.

Few more pics from me:
photomode_29012021_011908.png
photomode_29012021_012040.png

photomode_29012021_012251.png

And after you talk her that way she will have different feelings painted on her face. She will be just happier and calmer.
photomode_29012021_012414.png

Indeed, what's more you can talk with veterans before going to the top of the tower.
Cassidy is telling you that they see you want to help Panam and they appreciate that, but in more rougher way - like uncle. And if you hurt her feelings they will hurt you basically.
Carol is more direct to you. She's asking you that "You still don't know why Panam asked you for help even if we are (veterans) on her side?" Then she will tell you what's going on. You can ask her about perforated cards and then impress Panam at the top of the tower.
I don't really remember what Bob and Mitch tell you about her - if something at all.

And I don't know if anyone else noticed what Scorpio said to V at the end of their first meeting. When with Panam went for the first time to Aldecaldo camp for stuff.

He's last words were: "Take care of Panam, V". And we went with his words till the end :sad:

And you can go to meet with Panam whithout calling her and you will get different dialogue at the start. And if you don't mention Rouge there she will be little bit calmer in this discussion.

Few more pics from me:
View attachment 11160437View attachment 11160440
View attachment 11160443

And after you talk her that way she will have different feelings painted on her face. She will be just happier and calmer.
View attachment 11160446
True, each of the veterans treats Panam as his own daughter and will do anything to keep her happy. Scorpio's words were prophetic, he saw us for the first time, he sensed what was going on, although we ourselves did not feel it - he knew that Panam would be happy with V.

True, each of the veterans treats Panam as his own daughter and will do anything to keep her happy. Scorpio's words were prophetic, he saw us for the first time, he sensed what was going on, although we ourselves did not feel it - he knew that Panam would be happy with V.
Simply all roads lead us to Panam

This is the only right path that we must follow, and by which we can also experience happiness in life.

This is the only right path that we must follow, and by which we can also experience happiness in life.
And that's why we are all here, by this campfire in this thread

I've seen that on the web and checked it myself. It's possible. Try not to talk about Rouge with Panam there, she will silently appreciate that.

And that "Strenght" tarot card there - on point as always
Do You have any interpretation about that tarot card? For sure i could tie Strength "in meaning" with Panam and our story with her, but i also saw reasoning with how that card was "portrayed" in most cases, but not for Strength.

Do You have any interpretation about that tarot card? For sure i could tie Strength "in meaning" with Panam and our story with her, but i also saw reasoning with how that card was "portrayed" in most cases, but not for Strength.
To be honest I'm just relying on "in-game" description of that card. At my first ever run I didn't pay attention on cards. But now after a few runs it hits me with that description. For me, it clearly was a sign of what happend next in the story with Panam. Vs determination to help Panam - Panam's later determination to help V, bravery on both sides, Panam's internal struggle with her feelings for V, we had many obstacles on the way but we reached our's goal - Panam helps V to reach the Mikoshi and now we are leaving to find the cure.
Now we are at the start of the new story (as in Polish localization last mission is called "New beginning"), we can encounter new obstacles on the way, but with Panam and Nomad Family we can overcome them.

1611916085187.png

Where was the Strength tarot located again? I don't recall.
On the wall of the guardhouse on that parking lot where we met Panam

Right before you meet her for the first time in Ghost Town, it's on the side of the little building right before you walk up to her
Yes, that's right, the card is on the wall of the building at the entrance to the square

Silence again, probably all of you are playing now, and I'm sitting at work and waiting for your posts and the moment when I will enter CP2077 again and meet Panam :shrug:

Last edited:
Yes, that's right, the card is on the wall of the building at the entrance to the square

Silence again, probably all of you are playing now, and I'm sitting at work and waiting for your posts and the moment when I will enter CP2077 again and meet Panam :shrug:
I'm not playing right now too... I'm going to leave it to the evening so I can get to that "Goodnight V" moment just at the right time :sleep:

And again, expect more pics from me - never too much pics with our Panam :sad:

To be honest I'm just relying on "in-game" description of that card. At my first ever run I didn't pay attention on cards. But now after a few runs it hits me with that description. For me, it clearly was a sign of what happend next in the story with Panam. Vs determination to help Panam - Panam's later determination to help V, bravery on both sides, Panam's internal struggle with her feelings for V, we had many obstacles on the way but we reached our's goal - Panam helps V to reach the Mikoshi and now we are leaving to find the cure.
Now we are at the start of the new story (as in Polish localization last mission is called "New beginning"), we can encounter new obstacles on the way, but with Panam and Nomad Family we can overcome them.

View attachment 11160578

On the wall of the guardhouse on that parking lot where we met Panam

Also that one last sentence "...- the power that must be unleashed to achieve the impossible". We've achieved the impossible with that attack on Arasaka tower. A small group of nomads clearly underpowered only with one transporter defeated high-tech Arasaka guns. Two nomads, Panam and V, were able to kill "most dangerous", most known, ruthless and soulless solo merc - Adam Smasher. What's more, nomads achieved impossible by taking the stuff from Mikoshi - sure they can be hijacked on the border. But the fact of doing it.

Last edited:
the strength is card for the legend of the afterlife
mr.be finds space mission as impossible

the lovers card belong to cinema where rogue and johnny watched movie
and we know how they ended

Top Bottom