Hotfix 1.11

+
Dropping big frames with this patch on a 2080s, in 1080p. You'd think something like this would be doable, but I'm getting flashbacks of being in the early 2000s.

I have a super weird glitch now. I already finished corpo, streetkid and nomand game (with 100% cleared tasks) with my xbox. i'm not sure whether it's caused by 1.1 patch, but it happened few days ago.
When i enter the elevator to meet with Hanako, the game should auto save. And this is the auto-save i should go back to when i finish the end game. here comes the glitch: the auto-save failed. (i hit the menu button when it was trying to save, this should be the reason for this unsuccessful save) But the real problem is: the auto-save never works.
This means i could never "finish" the end game. There is no auto-save to go back to. The game will just quit to start menu once i finished it, and of course there is no reward for finishing the game.

Patch 1.1 broke my fps, Hotfix 1.11 restored them, pretty nice. Also cool for the item randomization but i agree with

Not sure it needs "investigating", just cut out the middle man of randomisation and have it that clothing items have a standard number of slots in the first place based on their quality taking Limbs & Head/ Body as follows: -

Common 0/0
Uncommon 0/1
Rare 1/2
Epic 2/3
Legendary 3/4

That way people aren't going to endlessly keep reloading saves. I mean it's a single-player game at the end of the day. Randomisation is just a needless timesink. :shrug:

Thanks for continuing your hard work.

Just an observation from an immersion standpoint, the Kaukaz Zeya cabover trucks are always empty flatbeds if they are moving through the city - only the parked ones use the other various meshes you've made. I can't believe it would be more than a line or two of code to add them to the existing traffic patterns.

Thanks again...

Patch 1.1 broke my fps, Hotfix 1.11 restored them, pretty nice. Also cool for the item randomization but i agree with

Seems the opposite for me. Didn't notice a drop in 1.1, but now the game in unplayable. Not even tolerable drop, but 20 frames.

PLEASE!!! Add a lower deadzone below 0.0 on right analog stick options and better response curve on xbox.

It is very important for console players and no one seems to know it.

Thank you!

Deadzone's are perfectly fine with a XBox Elite Controller Series 2 !

Thanks for continuing your hard work.

Just an observation from an immersion standpoint, the Kaukaz Zeya cabover trucks are always empty flatbeds if they are moving through the city - only the parked ones use the other various meshes you've made. I can't believe it would be more than a line or two of code to add them to the existing traffic patterns.

Thanks again...
Because some of those flatbed trucks will either hit low overpasses OR hit walls that line some roads. Also, some city areas are too tight for the trucks to actually turn. Ironically, this is actually accurate with real-word long wheelbase vehicles and typically trucks that start going over 10' high or whatever low underpass an old city might have that prohibits some trucks like semis, but doesn't work so well in games, or like this one where you are hitting a pedestrian bridge crossing a city or the side walls are angled and you can't stay in the lane w/o hitting it. Dunno what they were thinking.

No more Path-Tracking-Dots for your missions on the Mini-Map, only the yellow arrow at the side of the Mini-Map and your Distance-Marker in the First- / Third-Person-View !

Wtf ?

So now, not even the most basic of functions work properly ?

It's starting to become beyond broken !

I'm playing on XBox One X.

AAA+ or GOTY ?

Laughable !

Edit:

Restarting / Reloading the Game, randomly fixes it, but I can't see a pattern (yet).

It might be connected to the bugged Delamain-Questline at Rancho Coronado.

As there is no tracking for the cab / job at Rancho Coronado, it might effect other quests as well, because switching to another quest, while being still at the special area, no tracking dots are showing, not even after leaving that area and entering a new area / part of the city.

Switching outside the Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado the quest again, still doesn't show any tracking dot's.

Restarting / Reloading the Game and switching again to another quest outside the Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado area, randomly works or not and it doesn't matter to which quest you are switching.

Last edited:
Great. After less than half an hour on hotfix 1.11 I'm stuck in a mission where it requires me to choose a dialogue option - hiding behind the billboard with kerry after setting up the stinger - and it won't let me select an option, the D pad is still trying to access the phone when it is meant to be switching between dialogue choices. Might be the hotfix or might be separate issue. Either way quite frustrating. Wasn't having so many problems with the original version of the game.

Last edited:
Just tried to reroll a loot by reloading a save. It went from Epic before starting the reroll to staying at Rare quality despite reloading the save more than 10 times now

And that was 14 gigs? Additionally it would be nice if the game didn't keep insisting it needs 57 gigs to install tiny updates. I had 50 gigs free on the ps5 and had to delete a whole game because i didn't have anything 7 gigs

You can get some Legendary items before even completing The Heist, and be stuck with low-level gear all game. That's why I support Legendary gear (certainly those available at fixed drops in the game world) be fixed to high-level stats and level requirements.
yes, this is sady exactly what happened to me during now ongoing 2nd playtrough. I almost cleaned Watson before going to Heist missions. I found two legendary, one with one mod slot, second with no slot.

Top Bottom