What did Judy send to V's apartment?

+
In one of her text messages post-romance, Judy mentioned she had sent something over to V's apartment... but after looking around, I haven't been able to find anything different.

Anyone know what she sent?

I wondered this as well. My guess was the weird painting/art thing hanging up, I don't know if it was there before the convo though. I thought it would have been a picture of their dive or something.

I wondered this as well. My guess was the weird painting/art thing hanging up, I don't know if it was there before the convo though. I thought it would have been a picture of their dive or something.

Yeah, see that was what I was expecting, because there was that text exchange with Judy where V could request a copy of the image from the BD dive... but I never saw a picture of that show up in V's apartment.

On the other hand, a Lizzy Wizzy poster and a political ad from that one dude are both by the door.

On the other, other hand, there should be a "Scorpion" statue in V's apartment somewhere, but I can't find that, either.

You need to place the scorpion figure yourself once you recieve it on the small table at the window

I believe the painting on the wall next to the Peralez and Lizzy Wizzy posters comes from the Space Oddity quest. I *think* we're supposed to get the picture of the underwater church from Judy, but it's bugged. The box of diving gear just appears after Pyramid Song, which makes sense. Judy giving you a box of diving gear as a memento would be kind of weird.

A cardboard box with a diving suit. It should be next to the door iirc.
In my playtrough she must have used a time machine, because that stuff was there at the start of Act 2 :)
She mentions she framed a picture take from the BD, but it's not there :) The whole romance rapport situation is quite underhanded.

I found this in the apartment after the message from Judy. Did nobody else see this on their floor? Or did this maybe get added with the 1.2 or 1.3 patches?
20210904121155_1.jpg

On the other hand, a Lizzy Wizzy poster and a political ad from that one dude are both by the door.

Gotta say this idea of "collectables in apartment as unlocked by missions" thing is totally lame. 96% of the game the apartment is just going to be really empty.

Id rather choose myself what to hang on my weapon room walls.

Top Bottom