I found this when exploring:

1.jpg

And I am like: "Cool, there must be some next-level easter egg inside. Right?"

No.

2.jpg

Ok. I go someplace else.

I found this when exploring:

3.jpg

And I am like: "Cool mountain, there must be some next-level easter egg on the top. Right?"

No.

4.jpg

I did every side mission, main mission, gig, everything.

There is no point in exploration if everything interesting is blocked and you do not know where can you go.

Witcher 3: "You see that mountain? You can go there".
Cyberpunk: "You see that mountain? Turn Back".

Exploring is fun as hell! I explore the shit out of Night City and all the Badlands too. There are a ton of Legendary finds out there. Here is a screenshot of just the lower half of the city showing just part of the hidden gems, not even showing the top half of the city or all the Badlands and I've cleaned half of those out and you can't see them anymore. Second screenshot of just one of those hidden gems you can find.
Screenshot 2021-01-29 141824.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 141824.jpg
Screenshot 2021-01-29 141958.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 141958.jpg

Exploring is fun as hell! I explore the shit out of Night City and all the Badlands too. There are a ton of Legendary finds out there. Here is a screenshot of just the lower half of the city showing just part of the hidden gems, not even showing the top half of the city or all the Badlands and I've cleaned half of those out and you can't see them anymore. Second screenshot of just one of those hidden gems you can find.
View attachment 11161103
View attachment 11161103
View attachment 11161106
View attachment 11161106
But these hidden gems are like Skellige looks interesting then you go and get some medicore crap. Even the devs said don't bother with Skellige Question marks lol

But these hidden gems are like Skellige looks interesting then you go and get some medicore crap. Even the devs said don't bother with Skellige Question marks lol
I don't know where your looking but most of the stuff I find is badass.
Post automatically merged:

Could you explain what makes these legendaries fun for you? Might be missing the point here:-/
Do you not like to explore and find hidden loot? If not then this game isn't for you and you should move on to something else.

Post automatically merged:

Do you not like to explore and find hidden loot? If not then this game isn't for you and you should move on to something else.
My experience was that everything not marked as main or side quest is offlimits or boring like in ubisoft games. Just grabbing the best in slot before selling was more than enough to clear "very hard" so did not bother to craft or go leg hunting. Talking gun was a fun one but besides this most legs were just more slots/higher numbers. Could be wrong though, hence asking.

My experience was that everything not marked as main or side quest is offlimits or boring like in ubisoft games. Just grabbing the best in slot before selling was more than enough to clear "very hard" so did not bother to craft or go leg hunting. Talking gun was a fun one but besides this most legs were just more slots/higher numbers. Could be wrong though, hence asking.
Then you and I experience the game completely different. Seems to me you really don't too much care for the game. To each their own I guess. I'm gonna continue to explore and have fun. I've already put in over 600 hours into the game and I'm still grinding away. :D

Top Bottom