Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Again, the same thing - the night, terrible on the roof of the building, and a choice that will have consequences for my past and for others:
Arasaka
Panam
Rough
And although I know that I will choose again Panam, it's still as the first case I have the same tightness in the throat, because I know that someone dies by me. May it not be only she, not Panam, my Panam.
I'm going into battle. I hope to see any friends. I'm going to fight for a better tomorrow. Bye ... :sad:
Battle.png

Again, the same thing - the night, terrible on the roof of the building, and a choice that will have consequences for my past and for others:
Arasaka
Panam
Rough
And although I know that I will choose again Panam, it's still as the first case I have the same tightness in the throat, because I know that someone dies by me. May it not be only she, not Panam, my Panam.
I'm going into battle. I hope to see any friends. I'm going to fight for a better tomorrow. Bye ... :sad:View attachment 11161088
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
My V was ready to make hard choice to get chance to fight near the girl he loves and survive:sad:

Arasaka
Panam
Rough
I'm going into battle. I hope to see any friends. I'm going to fight for a better tomorrow. Bye ... :sad:View attachment 11161088
To be honest with you all: I didn't thought of any other choice for a split second. Since that Point of no Return I was focused to do that with Panam and Family :sad:

I didn't want to sign a devil's pact with corporation nor go with Johny's friends, because they really don't care about my V. Only possible choice for me was to go with Panam and Family. I was aware of the risk, they are aware of the risk and don't want to let me alone with this mess.

As I do not like, again, the damn tub of ice

Battle4.png

Post automatically merged:

But I do not trust her

Battle5.png

I belong to the family. To Aldecaldos. I am with my Panam
Battle6.png
Battle7.png

A moment of loneliness for the two of us

Battle8.png

Isn't she worth all the stars in the sky. For her, I will jump into the fire and give my life
Panam P.png

Let this moment last forever :love:

Here we go

As I do not like, again, the damn tub of ice

Battle4.png

But I do not trust her

Battle5.png

I belong to the family. To Aldecaldos. I am with my Panam
Battle6.png
Battle7.png

A moment of loneliness for the two of us

Battle8.png

Isn't she worth all the stars in the sky. For her, I will jump into the fire and give my life
Panam P.png

Let this moment last forever :love:

Here we go
Panzer.png

We broke through. Still together
ww.png

Tunnel. Still together
Tunel.png

There is a drilling rig ahead of us
Scars.png

and quarrel ...
scars2.png

Panam pissed off again

Panam !!! ..., Panam !!! ... You are alive, Panam
Panam czy.png
!!!

Last edited:
I'm dying of fear about you Panam.
Zyje.png

Mikoshi
Mikoshi.png

Smasher, you ... asshole
Smasher.png

Soul NO ....
Your path is over, my friend
Soul.png

It happened, I entered the path with no return
Bez odwrotu.png

Johny ...
Johny.png

Last edited:
Swallow, could it mean a new beginning. Am i back ?? Panam!
Jaskolka.png

Panam. My Panam, you live and I also, and maybe it's just a dream
Panam new.png

It's not a dream, again with a loved one by your side

Last edited:
Swallow, could it mean a new beginning. Am i back ?? Panam!
View attachment 11161280

Panam. My Panam, you live and I also, and maybe it's just a dream
View attachment 11161283

It's not a dream, again with a loved one by your side
You are going home brother, see you on the other side. In Arizona we will meet together.

On the way to Arizona - the first step to a new life away from NC
w drogę do Arizony.png

Last farewell
ost pozegn.png

ost pozegn2.png

My.png

My2.png

Panam is fine. We're going home
My3.png

Thank you for your attention.
Now attention to CDRED - I want a happy ending

I hope that was not boring ;)

Last edited:
Probably if free dlc will add such kind of activity as well as new dialogues with characters, I’d be very glad
Ohh damn i just imagined that - right before mission with Basilisk she shows up at Vs place coz she had another fight with saul, and needed to clear her mind, and after friendly chat you are going to ride through night city at night and then to Badlands. That would be gold :cry:

I hope that was not boring

That slide show was quite compelling, esp. when i've seen it as you completed that ending : >

so guys, I did an experiment with my latest playthrough, and I realized the secret to making sure you don't miss any of panam's text messages is to not skip time AT ALL between them, in any form. That means, not doing other side quests that skip time (like sitting and waiting for claire at the race point, for example.) I only stuck to side gigs and ncpd stuff between here quests, and I got all possible messages from her. I even got a text from mitch that i've never seen before too :D

Guest 4541318

so guys, I did an experiment with my latest playthrough, and I realized the secret to making sure you don't miss any of panam's text messages is to not skip time AT ALL between them, in any form. That means, not doing other side quests that skip time (like sitting and waiting for claire at the race point, for example.) I only stuck to side gigs and ncpd stuff between here quests, and I got all possible messages from her. I even got a text from mitch that i've never seen before too :D
Maybe it's a bug. When I was playing, I had no problem with it. And I got a message from Mitch, too.

Top Bottom