Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
so guys, I did an experiment with my latest playthrough, and I realized the secret to making sure you don't miss any of panam's text messages is to not skip time AT ALL between them, in any form. That means, not doing other side quests that skip time (like sitting and waiting for claire at the race point, for example.) I only stuck to side gigs and ncpd stuff between here quests, and I got all possible messages from her. I even got a text from mitch that i've never seen before too :D
When did you get fifth Panam’s message “I know I can trust you”? Considering it’s content, It should come in the time period after Basilisk delivery to Aldecaldo camp and before testing by V and Panam.

I made 3 playthroughs and I could got all 6 Panam messages only in the first one, when I didn't track the chronology closely.

When did you get fifth Panam’s message “I know I can trust you”? Considering it’s content, It should come in the time period after Basilisk delivery to Aldecaldo camp and before testing by V and Panam.

I made 3 playthroughs and I could got all 6 Panam messages only in the first one, when I didn't track the chronology closely.
it's during that time between after you bring the basilisk back to camp, and before you start queen of the highway

On the way to Arizona - the first step to a new life away from NC
View attachment 11161286
Post automatically merged:

Last farewell
View attachment 11161307

View attachment 11161310

View attachment 11161319

View attachment 11161322

Panam is fine. We're going home
View attachment 11161325

Thank you for your attention.
Now attention to CDRED - I want a happy ending

I hope that was not boring ;)
Thanks for that, it wasn't boring. I felt like I was playing with you :cry:
Miłego dnia

;)
panam_wink.gif

The thing is I mustn’t skip time and must wait it in real time?
How long did you wait for it after With A Little Help From My Friends?
As far as I know it is about 3-4 in-game hours.

And about timeskipping to get all her text messages, you can skip time between missions but not by huge steps, it is better to do 1 to 2 hours skip's. I've tried that with combination of reloading saves.

Guest 4541318

As far as I know it is about 3-4 in-game hours.

And about timeskipping to get all her text messages, you can skip time between missions but not by huge steps, it is better to do 1 to 2 hours skip's. I've tried that with combination of reloading saves.
I didn't know her messages could be skipped. I hope the devs fix that. Because sometimes you have to wait a long time for the mission to activate and should skip time (days)

I didn't know her messages could be skipped. I hope the devs fix that. Because sometimes you have to wait a long time for the mission to activate and should skip time (days)
Yeah, most of messages could be skipped. In my very first run I've got only 4 out of 6 messages from Panam, none from Carol and Cassidy and maybe 2 from Mitch about Scorpio's funeral.

And in the second full run I've done those 1-2 hours skip's and I've got all messages.

I'm only bit confused about messages from Carol where she ask about if you talked with Panam and she warns V to be careful about his words.

I've got this after the tank mission, after romance scene when Shivs attack. But for me it was a bit of-time - in my opinion it should come before that assault.

Guest 4541318

Yeah, most of messages could be skipped. In my very first run I've got only 4 out of 6 messages from Panam, none from Carol and Cassidy and maybe 2 from Mitch about Scorpio's funeral.

And in the second full run I've done those 1-2 hours skip's and I've got all messages.

I'm only bit confused about messages from Carol where she ask about if you talked with Panam and she warns V to be careful about his words.

I've got this after the tank mission, after romance scene when Shivs attack. But for me it was a bit of-time - in my opinion it should come before that assault.
How long should you wait between missions from Panam/Aldecaldos? Sometimes, I even skipped a week to get the next mission

How long should you wait between missions from Panam/Aldecaldos? Sometimes I even skipped a week to get the next mission
I've read somewhere most of messages and calls come between 4 - 12 hours after each mission form Panam questline. For me some of them comes after 4, 8 hours and some comes shortly after (3-4 hours) previous ones.

But I haven't put notes about exact timing. I'll do it this time ;)

Guest 4541318

I've read somewhere most of messages and calls come between 4 - 12 hours after each mission form Panam questline. For me some of them comes after 4, 8 hours and some comes shortly after (3-4 hours) previous ones.

But I haven't put notes about exact timing. I'll do it this time ;)
Wow,ok. Thanks :cool:

On the last playthrough I did where I saved her entire questline for last I got every phone call and text from Panam/Mitch/Carol etc.

I usually drove around for 24-48 hours between each of her missions to roam the desert and do gigs etc. I rarely used the time skip feature.
And yeah, the timing between her missions are mostly 24 to 48 hours. Excluding mission where she calls you to save Saul there you have 12 hours to act.

There are a few lines in the game files that suggest there might have been the option to talk to other characters about V's relationship. To the end of the lang_en_text.archive/onscreens.json file there are lines like these:
"Panam asks V what's up, she's just done with one of her jobs and she's though about V."
"V answers she spent the entire day with Judy and she's exhausted."
"V says she had a blast with Judy during their investigation."
"Panam asks about Judy, tries to not sound too jealous but obviously is."

There are a few lines in the game files that suggest there might have been the option to talk to other characters about V's relationship. To the end of the lang_en_text.archive/onscreens.json file there are lines like these:
"Panam asks V what's up, she's just done with one of her jobs and she's though about V."
"V answers she spent the entire day with Judy and she's exhausted."
"V says she had a blast with Judy during their investigation."
"Panam asks about Judy, tries to not sound too jealous but obviously is."
wow ! I'm a total noob about this stuff, can you tell me how you opened this file?

oh hmm I opened it and just get stuff like

RDAR g LŠ j KARKºà{ Œ Í”ˆiÙCR2Wà @Âä%÷ù3’þLôü BI1*ÿ’€ˆ‹Ð‘VRHd B@B ¢‚jŠ°"²C! $ÿÓOÿÿÿÿýÏÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþà 6 ?¸aÁ[xñÂáë/<oð›í7èDÅdŒr!Î’XäžâH’ÅÚB C¤Ž65
ÌBQª1qÄ…g=ó—½ñ£øÎàK\p׎´7|á¶ñð«ïÞöÓ(YØqÆÂY7ûÞ{Î^mÖ´‹æÜ…(Ê6 ^8oá¶^[óÅ)Ù

oh hmm I opened it and just get stuff like

RDAR g LŠ j KARKºà{ Œ Í”ˆiÙCR2Wà @Âä%÷ù3’þLôü BI1*ÿ’€ˆ‹Ð‘VRHd B@B ¢‚jŠ°"²C! $ÿÓOÿÿÿÿýÏÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþà 6 ?¸aÁ[xñÂáë/<oð›í7èDÅdŒr!Î’XäžâH’ÅÚB C¤Ž65
ÌBQª1qÄ…g=ó—½ñ£øÎàK\p׎´7|á¶ñð«ïÞöÓ(YØqÆÂY7ûÞ{Î^mÖ´‹æÜ…(Ê6 ^8oá¶^[óÅ)Ù
You probably opened the .archive with the notepad, you first need to extract the files using CP77Tools

Top Bottom