Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
ohh I see. Yep total noob haha :ROFLMAO: :cry:

on the topic of panam being jealous, I noticed that when you're talking in panam's car while driving to the train station, where you both talk about feeling lonely in NC, V tells her yes I felt lonely but I was never truly alone.

At this moment, Panam will scratch the back of her neck and ask 'you had someone?' and I noticed that this is the only time in her driving movement that she scratches her neck like this, I think it's a special moment because she's nervous about your answer. Very nice detail and very cute :giveup:

i've timestamped the moment in this video(9:13) :

There are a few lines in the game files that suggest there might have been the option to talk to other characters about V's relationship. To the end of the lang_en_text.archive/onscreens.json file there are lines like these:
"Panam asks V what's up, she's just done with one of her jobs and she's though about V."
"V answers she spent the entire day with Judy and she's exhausted."
"V says she had a blast with Judy during their investigation."
"Panam asks about Judy, tries to not sound too jealous but obviously is."
Damn. Makes me wonder why they removed it from the game.

Guest 4541318

There are a few lines in the game files that suggest there might have been the option to talk to other characters about V's relationship. To the end of the lang_en_text.archive/onscreens.json file there are lines like these:
"Panam asks V what's up, she's just done with one of her jobs and she's though about V."
Too bad it's not in the game.
Post automatically merged:

I think it's a special moment because she's nervous about your answer. Very nice detail and very cute :giveup:
When you want your wishes to come true)))
Post automatically merged:

Damn. Makes me wonder why they removed it from the game.
Somebody bring it back)

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh I see. Yep total noob haha :ROFLMAO: :cry:

on the topic of panam being jealous, I noticed that when you're talking in panam's car while driving to the train station, where you both talk about feeling lonely in NC, V tells her yes I felt lonely but I was never truly alone.

At this moment, Panam will scratch the back of her neck and ask 'you had someone?' and I noticed that this is the only time in her driving movement that she scratches her neck like this, I think it's a special moment because she's nervous about your answer. Very nice detail and very cute :giveup:

i've timestamped the moment in this video(9:13) :

I've noticed that also and even her voice cracked a little bit there

I really hope that this conversation is one of the cut dialogues. I’m looking forward to this touching romantic scene :cry:
Panam is so affected to V that she becomes jealous of him for Judy. And then V calms Panam down that Judy is his friend but Panam is someone more than friend.

If one of free dlc can give us something like this, it would make it easier to wait for the upcoming story expansion

:giveup:

downloaded cp2077 tools and got it to work, thanks guys!

so looking through this text, in the context of the rest of rest of the file, what you found was just descriptions of texts, vs there also being some texts we already see present in the game, written out word for word. It feels like these are texts they had planned out, but never got to. Hopefully they'll come back in the game some time

downloaded cp2077 tools and got it to work, thanks guys!

so looking through this text, in the context of the rest of rest of the file, what you found was just descriptions of texts, vs there also being some texts we already see present in the game, written out word for word. It feels like these are texts they had planned out, but never got to. Hopefully they'll come back in the game some time
Cut content, the usual suspect :giveup:

I've found something scary connected to the epilogue mission:
"V and Panam have been killed by border forces."
mb it was just another cut content
day ago i found that legend is optional as nomads so devil and hs belongs to mq

Last edited:
I've found something scary connected to the epilogue mission:
"V and Panam have been killed by border forces."

Edit: this line is also present in the file named "onscreen_final"

Its about when you go with basilisk roaming around instead to the tunell. There is warning about border patrol drones, and if you keep going off tracks you will get "you died" screen.

I'm really getting more depressed and impatient for the DLC. I played all night with companion mod to feel a little bit better, but I just realized that mods will not solve the problem (as I thought before), no matter how good they will be.

photomode_31012021_052002222.png

Companion mod fan ending(YT video)

Top Bottom