Can't craft Legendary Clothes i have the specs for.

+
So I don't know if its a bug in my game or im not understanding something about crafting but I can't craft legendary clothes it says u already have the specs for. I have the perk unlocked to craft legendary items and my perk level is 17 for crafting. I have the complete solo legendary clothes set and it shows I have the specs for each piece but when I go to the crafting menu NONE of the clothes are showing up that it says I have the specs for. Only the ones I was lucky enough to get when I found out about the shop bug. If we aren't supposed to craft the legendary clothes items that we pick up in random places on the map, then why do each of them say that I have the specs for them to craft? Anyone know why this is happening? I can't find anything on the subject. When I look into it the only thing that comes up is the legendary clothing mods that dissappear after the first time you visit a clothing shop and thats not what is going on here. Any help would be very appreciated.

First you need perk level 18 for legendary crafting.

Random found items of anything will state "crafting spec"

This only means they are same quality with same range of stats as you can craft for that level.

You don't have the crafting specs. This might again be a leftover from cut content or maybe content to come later where some special shot will f.e. sell ammo that does more damage then the ones you can craft.

So I don't know if its a bug in my game or im not understanding something about crafting but I can't craft legendary clothes it says u already have the specs for...
The "CRAFTING SPEC" on the clothes/weapon means you put 1 or more hand crafted mod(s) in it.
Cyberpunk crafting spec.png

Replace those hand crafted armadillos with other mods
Cyberpunk crafting spec2.png

You can also see the mods became Iconic in every Iconic weapons.

Well I am level 18 and I have legendary perk unlocked. Its the other level found ok the bottom that im level 17. But why does it say you have the crafting specs on the item itself, not the mods, but it doesn't mean the item. Makes no sense and could have been a lot clearer. We should be able to craft legendary items we pick up. Especially now that we can't get full mod slots on those items anymore. Its stupid.

Top Bottom