Quadra type 66 cthulhu

+
So i was doing the final race of "the beast in me" to acquire the Quadra type 66 Cthulhu. I finished the race so i didn't talk to sampson. After some diggin on the internet i found that regina jones contacts you after a while to buy the car. After a lot of time skipping and finishing the game, jones still didn't contact me..
What can i do? cyberpunk-2077-quadra-type-66-cthulhu.jpg

Usually you get texts about car deals when your near the area where the car is being sold.

Have you tried going to the location where the car is. I don't know if this will work though, but if you hadn't done so already, might be worth a try atleast? Sorry in advanced if it doesn't work btw. I hope it does.

OrigNN

Forum regular
You get it from Samson, not from Regina. But only if you did not finisch the last race and Samson didn't get shot in the face.
(Choose "I wan't to win the race" during the dialoge after the third race)

Actually, I have a similar issue with a woman called Bes Isis who's supposed to call me back after I complete "a few jobs".

I waited probably the equivalent of 3 ingame weeks since then and did a lot of jobs (and I mean, a LOT) but she don't seem to be motivated to give me a call.

I wonder if the game is glitching or if it's supposed to take a very large number of jobs before she does.

OrigNN

Forum regular
Actually, I have a similar issue with a woman called Bes Isis who's supposed to call me back after I complete "a few jobs".

I waited probably the equivalent of 3 ingame weeks since then and did a lot of jobs (and I mean, a LOT) but she don't seem to be motivated to give me a call.

I wonder if the game is glitching or if it's supposed to take a very large number of jobs before she does.
You have to do some of Silverhands and Rogues Quests. You can call her after the concert I think. Not everything is "bugs and glitches".

You get it from Samson, not from Regina. But only if you did not finisch the last race and Samson didn't get shot in the face.
Some guide say you can but it from regina after you finished the race
Post automatically merged:

menu, "skip time" a few times for 24 hours, f.e. 7 x 24....
i did it like 50 times

You have to do some of Silverhands and Rogues Quests. You can call her after the concert I think. Not everything is "bugs and glitches".
Wow, this is oddly specific.
Okay, thanks for the tip and I know but without being aware of that it really looked like a bug.

Usually you get texts about car deals when your near the area where the car is being sold.

Have you tried going to the location where the car is. I don't know if this will work though, but if you hadn't done so already, might be worth a try atleast? Sorry in advanced if it doesn't work btw. I hope it does.
i went to the place where you normally buy the car, but it wasn't there. Thanks for trying tho

I just ran this pattern, sampson lived ( she walked away) , didn't finish the race, but sampson won't text me ...I've waited 4 or 5 days now..
does it matter that I'm corpo?
Post automatically merged:

update turned of GOG and game ....started it all back up waited 2 more days and got the text :D

Last edited:
Dont you need to go after Samson to get the Cthulu?
No it's also available another way (I own it but can't remember how(!!) and didn't get it from the race because Samson, erm, failed to finish the course).

Edit: it does indeed come on sale from Regina. I don't know what if any trigger there is for that, though.

Last edited:
you can get it from Regina, if Sampson is shot ( by Claire ) the car will become property for her to sell after some days...I think if you win the race that there is no option for the car, just the winners eddies

Top Bottom