Hotfix 1.11

+
I personally love the game I haven't experienced that many bugs/glitches would love to see some cut content added back especially the thermal katana among other things the patches have definitely improved the framerate for me also the game hasn't crashed once since definitely has alot of potential wishing you all well and thank you CD PROJECKT RED keep up the good work!!

Well congratulations.

I went from owning a game (bought just after the first "hotfix" released) that showed minimal bugs. Well nothing that stopped the game anyway, to now a near unplayable mess. Despite the very real disapointment of a title half finished and missing a lot of advertised content

"Patch 1.1" introduced me to visual and audio glitches that I hadn't seen before, the "Hotfix" to the "Patch" (really? are things that bad?) has now introduced two completely broken missions so far. I can't finish the cyber psycho quests, as one of the psycho's fails to spawn, and I can't finish the first "gig" as the ripperdoc that is supposed to supply the smart weapon implant/tattoo also wont spawn. The door to his "clinic" isn't active.

What used to be the occasional glitch where the minimap disappears, and the health bar reads zero regardless of the actual amount is now close to a permanent "feature", along with hitting the C key to skip through the "dialogue" or the "shift" key to run, that also work only as often as they feel like it. Restarting the game, as odious as that is used to fix it temporarily, now has little effect. You see, reloading the game isn't an option as it now refuses to load. Maybe it's finally got too embarrassed and has just quit.

I'd also like to get the exact name of the Cyber Psycho task that doesn't work, and screen shots of the visual bugs, but I can't, as the game is refusing to load, locks up after the second intro screen.

(Edit... just found this, it's the same bug)
Please fix "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual" quest stuck on "Inspect the area"

I realise it's just a game, not so important in the bigger scheme of things, but this waste of download allowance and bandwidth cost me over $80 Australian, that's a lot for something that just doesn't work.

It also savagely reminds me how most businesses operate these days. Profit at all costs

As long as there is a profit to be made, then lie, deceive as much as possible to supply the least product for the most return.
Did not think that Bethesda could be outdone, but heh, gotta give you kudos on achieving that
Post automatically merged:

Have you really looked every where, there is a dead body behind a green dumpster that i missed totally.

I get the same bug, and have checked the area many many times. The most central dead body although scanned refuses to register as such. The psycho will appear for a very short time twice, on the edgees of the area, then nothing. Just disappears never to show again.

Last edited:
Same for me..... there is a body hidden behind a box on the left hand side just as you enter the area, once I scanned that the event started

I have scanned literally every square mm of that area many times, including climbing up to anything that can be climbed.
I've left the area and returned, left the area and done another mission and returned, restarted the game.
Scanned tarps, bodies, rubbish, fridges, blood and gore, opened everything that can be opened.
The Psycho "pops" into existence twice on the edge of the area, then disappears never to return.

On one of the bodies, the little magnifying glass icon refuses change signifying it's been "scanned". That may be related. In any case, despite around 90 minutes of scanning, searching etc the psycho doesn't appear long enough to let me finish the mission

I have scanned literally every square mm of that area many times, including climbing up to anything that can be climbed.
I've left the area and returned, left the area and done another mission and returned, restarted the game.
Scanned tarps, bodies, rubbish, fridges, blood and gore, opened everything that can be opened.
The Psycho "pops" into existence twice on the edge of the area, then disappears never to return.

On one of the bodies, the little magnifying glass icon refuses change signifying it's been "scanned". That may be related. In any case, despite around 90 minutes of scanning, searching etc the psycho doesn't appear long enough to let me finish the mission
There is the last body to scan behind a dumpster/box. Johnny will span there for a few seconds. It is very easy to miss. On my 2nd playtrough I looked for it for a long while. But maybe it is just a bug as you say who knows.

Sorry for my bad English, bit i'm Italian,
I took the opportunity to ask " when we can enjoy a fluid gameplay without freezing, crash and wierd bugs?" I've already finished the game once, becouse i bougth the fisic copy at the D1, but i was waiting for the patch/hotfix for the console ( PS4 pro) to re-enjoy a new game

Sorry for my bad English, bit i'm Italian,
I took the opportunity to ask " when we can enjoy a fluid gameplay without freezing, crash and wierd bugs?" I've already finished the game once, becouse i bougth the fisic copy at the D1, but i was waiting for the patch/hotfix for the console ( PS4 pro) to re-enjoy a new game
After the first DLC my guess.

Bonjour, pour moi aussi le patch 1.11 ne résout pas le problème dans Down on the Street. J'attends l'appel de Takemura depuis 3 jours et il n'appelle jamais.

Hello, for me also the patch 1.11 does not fix the problem in Down on the Street. I've been waiting for Takemura's call for 3 days and he never calls.

Thank you CDPR.... 190.5 Hours in and loving it,bugs and all.

Fix the Police AI and the police bizarre spawning BEHAVIOUR,and A.I. in general
PLEASE.

Dropping big frames with this patch on a 2080s, in 1080p. You'd think something like this would be doable, but I'm getting flashbacks of being in the early 2000s.

I have a 2nd gaming system with a Evga 2080Super and r5 3600,16Gb ram and nvme ssd 1tb using nvidia 460.79 and the fps is the same now as it was with 1.06

Last edited:
Thank you CDPR.... 190.5 Hours in and loving it,bugs and all.

Fix the Police AI and the police bizarre spawning BEHAVIOUR,and A.I. in general
PLEASE.

I have a 2nd gaming system with a Evga 2080Super and r5 3600,16Gb ram and nvme ssd 1tb using nvidia 460.79 and the fps is the same now as it was with 1.06

Thanks. It's good to have a reference of other users. I don't know what's going on. I thought I had it solved, but performance is still poor. I don't know what correlates with the change. :(

Hmm, Patch 1.1 fixed the startup crash that I was getting at the NVIDA and other logos screen but it looks like Hotfix 1.11 brought it back? I now frequently crash at startup right at the screen that shows the logos of the companies.. I think the 3rd screen. Often I need to reboot a few times before it'll finally work. I also notice Nvida updated their drivers too so I wonder if that could have contributed? But I noticed in the notes for Patch 1.1., it seemed to address this issue.

Using RTX2080ti with i9-9900k.

Has anyone else been getting a scanning audio bug since 1.11?

When I scan and quickhack enemies, the ticking noise (or whatever it is) continues after I turn off the scanner. I have to tap the button again to get it to turn off. It's not a case of accidentally keeping scanning on, which I thought at first. The noise just continues until I hit Tab again. Anyone else experience this?

A lot of bugs and a lot of lag. Please... Fix the frame rate drop especially when in cars and driving.

Sound stays with turret machine gun also even if not shooting you still get that sound, it stops if you drop it but if you go get another one even on other side of city it still continues. Need to restart game to get rid of it.

:(

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
today the game broke.. literally. after loading the game i see this
photomode_02022021_140324.png
photomode_02022021_140340.png

OK,so i load again the previous savepoint ....
photomode_02022021_140324.png
photomode_02022021_140340.png
photomode_02022021_140201.png
photomode_02022021_140213.png
photomode_02022021_140347.png

300hours and never experienced this kind BS.reinstaling again and hope to fix this

Top Bottom