Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Hey Panam crew, I posted this awhile back in the thread, but the content has tripled now, figured I will re-post it. I've written a fanfic following the Star ending with Male V and Panam. There is a good amount of content published now, probably an hour or so to get through what I have published. if you want more V and Panam , you will probably like it. There is no smut or explicit sex scenes in this, so don't worry about that.

Man, what did you do to my head - I can't get over it with emotions. My skull is smoking, my heart pounded like a hummingbird after this chapter 13.
Whore - I'm fucking ...
:giveup::sad::oops:
Post automatically merged:

Man, what did you do to my head - I can't get over it with emotions. My skull is smoking, my heart pounded like a hummingbird after this chapter 13.
Whore - I'm fucking ...
I need a moment of peace

Whore - I'm fucking ...

I need a moment of peace

I hope this is a positive impression haha. Panam and V had a very emotional connection, unique in a cyberpunk dystopia. I really ran with that, sounds like it had an impact. More chapters are on the way, too choom. Thanks for reading!

Hopefully the end of it made up for the beginning haha, that was hard to write. And more is on the way, I think you will be happy with the way things end up.

Dude, I read your latest chapter the other night and I swear I just lay there like :giveup: staring at the ceiling for an hour, trying to process everything. What are you doing to my heart?! For real though, love it, I eagerly await the next :)

Whore - I'm fucking ...

I need a moment of peace
Dude, I read your latest chapter the other night and I swear I just lay there like :giveup: staring at the ceiling for an hour, trying to process everything. What are you doing to my heart?! For real though, love it, I eagerly await the next :)
Wow, you convinced me to read this story :cool:

photomode_02022021_221854.png

photomode_02022021_222148.png

Changing the subject a bit. Certainly there was already talk in this thread or another about clothes.
I am talking about making legendary clothes from found clothes that are not legendary (they cannot have the maximum number of slots). For example (I know you're gonna kill me for this):
When I received the Aldecaldos jacket from Panama I quickly took it off as it gave several times less armor than the one I was wearing.
Unhappy_Panam.png

Developers should introduce the possibility of transforming any cloth into a manufacturing scheme that can then be used to create a legendary item. In addition, it should be possible to change the colors of clothes and add various accessories - for example, sew panam images on a t-shirt :cry:

Last edited:
Haha funny picture

I hope so, on the other hand Panama is acting impulsively. Never mind :D . The most important thing is that she is with us.
Maybe she planned that all from the point where V has said he would help her with Nash? Later on, if you talk with Carol, Cass, Mitch, Boby and Teddy, before going with her to the train tower, they will say to you that she brought you for "another reason"

PanamView attachment 11164997, I'm running to you

V running towards Panam but the dude needs to slow down! Dude is gonna run right into her. Like straight up body slam her hard enough that the two of them land in the house. Though maybe that's your intention? Some fun on the stairs?

Panam: Gah! What the hell V! Warn someone before you do something like that. I think I need a bounce back and a... Actually just close the door and get on the couch
V: Consider my seat planted.
Panam: Don't need anyone watching
Saul: I'm still here
Panam: when did you get here? Get out!
Saul: I was in here the whole time remember?
Panam: V, just throw a blanket or something over him
Saul: I can just leave the room
V: I got this torn shirt and fishnets
Panam: Fine, just throw it on him. This isn't a show
V: your a real freak *tosses torn shirt over Saul's head
Saul: who turned the lights out! Where'd you guys go!
Panam: Go back to bed old man! Me and V have unfinished business.

I actually just put the next chapter up. I have this already written, so I'm uploading chapters as I go through and make the final edits.

Guys Sorry for the absence, i had few problems, but I swear I'm gonna read all the 30 pages I missed XD

But hey, wtf happened, you are slowing guysss.. we need to keep this thread alive lads, can't give up on Panam:giveup:

This thread MUST be alive till we don't get more content for Panam...

Edit: I was wrong reading the time, you didn't slow up, you are awesome guys, sorry forgive me :sad:

tenor (9).gif

Top Bottom