What's your favorite ride so far?

+
Type 66 Javelina is my fave and I drive it the most but I really like the quadra turbo r and rayfield caliburn

I have seen ONE convertible Villefort brand car only, a 4 wheel model, (also pictured) which some hoodlums are standing around by in Watson but it's not possible to use/steal it, which is a real shame. I think I saw one in the Lizzie's car park but for some reason didn't think to try it .. Would love working convertibles with power roofs, once modders get into gear.

I saw the "Lizzy's" convertible driving around today and immediately swiped it because it matched V's outfit! Then I drove it over to Lizzie's to show it off to the girls :)

photomode_02022021_155158.jpg

3 vehicles I keep rotating to.

Mizutani Shion "Coyote" - When I need to get somewhere fast especially in the badlands
Thorton Colby 'Little Mule' or the Brute - I just like this truck. It's not fast by any means but sometimes I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere and I don't want to knock down every single light pole along the way.

Arch Method 143. I mean Nazare - I like the sound and it turns tighter than the Kusinagi.

Too bad we can't keep the semis in your garage. You can plow through traffic with those things.

Easy to get, rides pretty well.

I still steal other vehicles, but for some reason this one just looks great!
bike 2.jpg

I got the figure, but just cant afford the bike. I would buy it if were cheaper but $1000 for it, too much.

Edit: There seems to be a black variant of the bike out in the world. (no mods)

bike black 2.jpg

I really want to keep the variant, but vehicles despawn after a time?

Last edited:
Haven't bought that many yet, but I totally love the Yaiba Kusanagi! Those Akira vibes...<3
Exactly why i bought this one first 😅
Post automatically merged:

Favourite vehicle, it would have to be the Type 66 Avenger. In purple, with venom green interior.

The fastest car for me. Besides being revolver-happy, I am also speed-happy. I drive Caliburns.

I drive the white one in the day, and the black one in the night.

This is the happy-piggie-in-the-mud mood.

photomode_25072021_143824.png

photomode_25072021_143729.png

Desert drive.

photomode_25072021_140424.png

photomode_25072021_135917.png

I also wound up underwater.

photomode_25072021_122250.png

I have city photos but these ones were at hand.

Really liking the Arch Nazaré motorcycle for central city areas. Handling trumfs top speed here. Wish there were more competitive two-wheeled options than the Yaiba Kusanagi which you get very early on, and the Arch though.

I really want to keep the variant, but vehicles despawn after a time?

I believe that as long as you don't call any other vehicle via the call menu, and you don't leave it too far behind, it doesn't despawn. I used to drive the very same black one myself. I wish we could own it for real. I guess eventually I will accidentally press V.

photomode_21122020_141108.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom