Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Now I have a question for you chooms... on how do you keep yourself away from the game when it comes to waiting for more content/expansions since I'm stuck at home it's pretty hard for me ngl :giveup:
Why do you think we spend so much time reading and posting on this forum ? Every second spent here is a second less we have to wait for new content ;) Joke aside, it's quite hard for me too, stuck at home + with personal problems. Just reading every ideas posted here helps quite a lot. Additionally I bought a bunch of other games hoping they would keep my mind busy...
Anyway, welcome to you, and I hope too that this thread is going to last. And there is no reason for it to stop anytime soon, considering that this train has absolutely no breaks
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Would V's journey be about finding a new body?
I only accept the endings where V's Engram gets transferred into their own body.

V finding a brain-dead body would make the owner of the body wake up with their consciousness but with V's personality and memories, which would mean it's not really V - it's just that person who got brainwashed by the Engram to think that they are V.

Why do you think we spend so much time reading and posting on this forum ? Every second spent here is a second less we have to wait for new content ;) Joke aside, it's quite hard for me too, stuck at home + with personal problems. Just reading every ideas posted here helps quite a lot. Additionally I bought a bunch of other games hoping they would keep my mind busy...
Anyway, welcome to you, and I hope too that this thread is going to last. And there is no reason for it to stop anytime soon, considering that this train has absolutely no breaks View attachment 11165849

Indeed, within JudyExpress, we never get bored ^^

I only accept the endings where V's Engram gets transferred into their own body.

V finding a brain-dead body would make the owner of the body wake up with their consciousness but with V's personality and memories, which would mean it's not really V - it's just that person who got brainwashed by the Engram to think that they are V.

Oh me too, I don't enjoy the Temperance or Devil endings. With Star and Sun though, I like the philosophical prospects of V's soul being completely digitized because of the weirdness of the Prototype. Remember Alt says "V's engram integrity remains high". Without reading into it too much, perhaps it might mean that V's Engram isn't just a copy of her brain that the Engram is indeed V completely. So does that mean V is more than she was before? Can she just hop into new bodies because she's completely digitized and on the chip? Perhaps this is something that Judy can help V research as they seek to find V's cure.

With the corps being what they are though, I would imagine that there is Cloning Technology in the works and other body growing methods. A fully cybernetic body might also be the solution, but then the cyber psychosis problem rears its head.

The possible ways forward are quite intriguing but we should steel ourselves because they might go in a completely different direction than any of us are thinking.

Hey everyone, just a quick question, gonna spoiler it just because its directly related to Pisces:

Been thinking about this on the Judy storyline. Previous two times I have played through the game I take the "doll collective" route, because that's Judy's intention and my V isn't going to backstab her. However, as I'm sure we all know, that leads to a Tyger Claw retaliation and alot of the dolls getting killed, which is revealed to you during the conclusion of Pyramid Song.

Now, what about refusing the payment? This leads to a non-violent solution and saves alot of lives, but at the very minimum betrays Judy's intent. We can still continue into Pyramid Song but I don't know how this will relate to the scene at the end of Pisces and Pyramid Song, because I've never done the route.

Chooms, what are your thoughts? Can you rationalise refusing the payment or is it "screw Maiko" every single time? People who have tried both: what route felt better for you to do?
Post automatically merged:

Oh me too, I don't enjoy the Temperance or Devil endings. With Star and Sun though, I like the philosophical prospects of V's soul being completely digitized because of the weirdness of the Prototype. Remember Alt says "V's engram integrity remains high". Without reading into it too much, perhaps it might mean that V's Engram isn't just a copy of her brain that the Engram is indeed V completely. So does that mean V is more than she was before? Can she just hop into new bodies because she's completely digitized and on the chip? Perhaps this is something that Judy can help V research as they seek to find V's cure.

With the corps being what they are though, I would imagine that there is Cloning Technology in the works and other body growing methods. A fully cybernetic body might also be the solution, but then the cyber psychosis problem rears its head.

The possible ways forward are quite intriguing but we should steel ourselves because they might go in a completely different direction than any of us are thinking.

Absolutely. My leading theory is that Biotechnica will be involved in some way going forward, because ultimately, what V is suffering from is a weird engram induced form of multiple sclerosis (the body attacking itself).

One of the advertisements we hear in lifts is a cure for MS. This could just be fluff but I'm sure this is a hint.

As for the "soul" element, I think Alt is spewing nonsense. She remains incredibly cryptic the three times you meet her, and as far as we can perceive Johnny is still the asshat he was 50 years ago when he meets V. Likewise V is the exact same person who enters Mikoshi as she leaves it. You're never going to be able to catagorise this stuff, but I wholly believe that, unless it's expanded upon, the idea of the "soul" is a question that's never meant to be answered.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just a quick question, gonna spoiler it just because its directly related to Pisces:

Been thinking about this on the Judy storyline. Previous two times I have played through the game I take the "doll collective" route, because that's Judy's intention and my V isn't going to backstab her. However, as I'm sure we all know, that leads to a Tyger Claw retaliation and alot of the dolls getting killed, which is revealed to you during the conclusion of Pyramid Song.

Now, what about refusing the payment? This leads to a non-violent solution and saves alot of lives, but at the very minimum betrays Judy's intent. We can still continue into Pyramid Song but I don't know how this will relate to the scene at the end of Pisces and Pyramid Song, because I've never done the route.

Chooms, what are your thoughts? Can you rationalise refusing the payment or is it "screw Maiko" every single time? People who have tried both: what route felt better for you to do?

Hmm, well the first time I screwed up took the money thinking it was the bloodless route, and immediately reloaded because I misinterpreted the scene 'cause I'm a gonk. But Maiko is the worst, she manipulated Judy when they were together and tries to do it again when Judy asks her for help. V is left with not a lot of options once Maiko's scheme unfurls itself. V wouldn't take the money as a Kind V, a Gloryhound V on the other hand would take any money that came her way.

As heartbreaking as a scene or two would be all I can see is Judy just breaking down and crying her eyes out. Then cursing Johnny to high heaven. I'm sure in The Temperance Path that Judy would do everything in her power to find V's soul in the net and beg her to come back. But I wonder how much damage their relationship would take while Judy tries to find V or if Temperance is a future for the story. Now it could be an interesting or exciting turn if V realizes Beyond The Blackwall that being a digital being has it's drawbacks. Then she could try contacting the people she cares for, like Judy, Panam, and the rest of her friends. Would V's journey be about finding a new body? Would CDPR use that as a base for the other ending Paths? That's all theory crafting at that point, CDPR probably already figured out a way forward through The Temperance Path if they entertained the idea of a post main game route through that ending.
That ending could be one helluva challenge to write up imho as a continuation to the game, I even doubt that it is possible, since Alt would probably merge with V, so I can hardly make up a scenario in my head seeing Judy looking for V or V trying to contact one of her loved ones since she is part of Alt, and she is the one in control... brrrr just thinking about how the whole thing is gonna turn out is sad and gives me the chills :LOL: no no, for me, there are only 2 endings that are open-minded for the future of the game, one in particular for why we are all here that involves our lovely Judes and V :p while the other one is just about V, and the other 2 well... let's just say they are there to give more freedom of choice to the player on how they see things, if you comment to Misty about her giving you those pills that are going to kill you you'll understand my point :") but that's just my opinion. ^^'

That ending could be one helluva challenge to write up imho as a continuation to the game, I even doubt that it is possible, since Alt would probably merge with V, so I can hardly make up a scenario in my head seeing Judy looking for V or V trying to contact one of her loved ones since she is part of Alt, and she is the one in control... brrrr just thinking about how the whole thing is gonna turn out is sad and gives me the chills :LOL: no no, for me, there are only 2 endings that are open-minded for the future of the game, one in particular for why we are all here that involves our lovely Judes and V :p while the other one is just about V, and the other 2 well... let's just say they are there to give more freedom of choice to the player on how they see things, if you comment to Misty about her giving you those pills that are going to kill you you'll understand my point :") but that's just my opinion. ^^'

Right? Like at that point it would be a completely different game. It would be so somber and sad. While narratively interesting, it would be hard as hell to write and make gameplay around it. Of course, eventually, V would have to get out somehow but to have such a bleak opening/set up to a major expansion. That would be hella tough.

People have to realize that an Engram is only data, personality, and memories - nothing more. It doesn't have any consciousness on its own. Consciousness is linked to one unique brain. V still has their original consciousness stored in their brain, which is shut down and wiped of memories and personality by Soulkiller. This means that when Alt inserts "Engram V" back into the Relic, the Relic's nanites start overwriting the empty brain of theirs, thus restarting the brain and its activity.

As you can see, nothing changes, nothing is digitized, V stays the same V as before if they get slotted back into their own body. So if this doesn't prove that V is the original V - I don't know what does.

I'm actually sick of this copy V nonsense, so I'm just going to end it here and not talk about it again, okay? Enough derailing.

Last edited:
Right? Like at that point it would be a completely different game. It would be so somber and sad. While narratively interesting, it would be hard as hell to write and make gameplay around it. Of course, eventually, V would have to get out somehow but to have such a bleak opening/set up to a major expansion. That would be hella tough.

I can't see them continuing V's story post temperance. Star/Sun/Devil (Earth) are all grounded in the same-ish truths: V is still alive (with a timer), Johnny is gone, V is focused on saving herself, each ending has someone helping them.

Temperance is sooooo far off the rails I don't even know where to begin. Do we play as Johnny? As V? If V, is Alt going to upload her engram somewhere? Why? Is V even still alive?
If Johnny, how tf we getting Keanu back? Nobody really wants to play as Johnny. What even are his goals anymore? His story ended at Mikoshi.

In my opinion, Temperance is a badly written ending, especially for continuation purposes, however, it's an ending which we need to have as a player, because not having it undercuts the entire premise of the game.

People have to realize that an Engram is only data, personality, and memories - nothing more. It doesn't have any consciousness on its own. Consciousness is linked to one unique brain. V still has their original consciousness stored in their brain, which is shut down and wiped of memories and personality by Soulkiller. This means that when Alt inserts "Engram V" back into the Relic, the Relic's nanites start overwriting the empty brain of theirs, thus restarting the brain and its activity.

As you can see, nothing really changes, nothing is digitized, V stays the same V as before, if they get slotted back into their own body. So if this doesn't prove that V is the original V - I don't know what does.

I'm actually sick of this copy V nonsense, so I'm just going to end it here and not talk about it again, okay? Enough derailing.

Just entertaining the SciFi of it all. No harm no foul, wasn't trying to say V was a copy.

Let's get back to the Judyness of it all, I'll pay my JudyTax to start.
Judy at the Lake Captured by Wystrach.jpeg

In my opinion, Temperance is a badly written ending, especially for continuation purposes, however, it's an ending which we need to have as a player, because not having it undercuts the entire premise of the game.
It's pretty much that, let's just say it was there to appease, or give more to the fans of Keanu and not leave them hanging with no choices, like Misty says umm... would you kill one soul or two? sheesh am not sure about this one, but even if I'm wrong she would say that for sure! :'P

Just entertaining the SciFi of it all. No harm no foul, wasn't trying to say V was a copy.
I was mainly answering your "Without reading into it too much, perhaps it might mean that V's Engram isn't just a copy of her brain that the Engram is indeed V completely."

I didn't want to offend anyone with my last statement. It's just that I read too much of those "V is a copy" posts, which makes me, well, depressed more than anything.

I was mainly answering your "Without reading into it too much, perhaps it might mean that V's Engram isn't just a copy of her brain that the Engram is indeed V completely."

I didn't want to offend anyone with my last statement. It's just that I read too much of those "V is a copy" posts, which makes me, well, depressed more than anything.

I share your frustration tbh. People are reading faaarr too deeply into what a creepy, untrustworthy, mysterious AI has to say on the situation.

Tbh, the whole "jUsT a cOPy" argument makes no sense. A copy of what? There is only one V, how can V be a copy of anything if there is only one of her? Johnny thought he was a copy shortly after meeting him "The real me has to be out there somewhere", but as we know, he isn't. There's only one Johnny, that, by definition, can't make Johnny a copy, get me?

V is, to everyone around her, even herself, the same person who entered Mikoshi. Nothing was lost, all the arguments are rooted in some psudospiritial nonsense.

TL;DR Star is the only valid ending, let noone tell you any different :D

Hey, no worries my Choom! :cool: My fault I should have put air quotes around "isn't just a copy". But yeah those "Yo V's a copy bro" posts are not often the best to put it nicely haha.

The ambiguity in Alt's words made my brain explode while I beat the game. That whole sequence in Mikoshi was everything my little nerdy heart could ask for.

Tbh, the whole "jUsT a cOPy" argument makes no sense. A copy of what? There is only one V, how can V be a copy of anything if there is only one of her? Johnny thought he was a copy shortly after meeting him "The real me has to be out there somewhere", but as we know, he isn't. There's only one Johnny, that, by definition, can't make Johnny a copy, get me?

V is, to everyone around her, even herself, the same person who entered Mikoshi. Nothing was lost, all the arguments are rooted in some psudospiritial nonsense.

TL;DR Star is the only valid ending, let noone tell you any different :D
Most think that Alt creating a copy of V's brain, i.e., Engram V, and then reinserting it to V's own body makes her a copy. This is so fucking dumb because of what I described in my previous posts: it's your own body, your consciousness, same with memories and personality. How does that not make V V? Well, guess what, it does make her the real, authentic V.

Only making a clone or slotting V's Engram into another body would make V a copy, a fake. This is also why Johnny can only be the real Johnny if his Engram is slotted into his own body.

Last edited:
hey people!
i love to come back home and read all your posts.. i really love it!
I didnt see the final scene with V´s voice.. i loved that too.. <3
Ahh.. this game.. as you mentioned guys.. the wait is tough.. but thanks to this thread the wait feels muuch shorter!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

For me the only ending thats not depressing is the star ending.. i passed the game 5 times.. and the 5 times with the same ending.. from the first time i fell in love with judy.. from that first eyy when ev introduced her the first time.. its incredible how strong a character can mark us.. its beautiful. Sometimes i pass the game just to see that Judy finds the happines as she said in the credits.. i CANT wait.. to see the continuation.. i really need to see whats next.. want to see our new home in Arizona.. the new lands.. all the improvements that are about to come.. i want to see V being a legend.. but not the afterlife one.. want to see V becoming a legend because she beated the city.. she left it.. alive and with love/friends something that not so many can tell.. i need to see the continuation of the story because i know that NC will not let V goes so easily.. V will find new enemies.. and i want to see how passes through all this.. this time with the help of Jude and Panam.. Kerry and River.. For me.. the game will never end until i see V alive, cured and with her love/friends by her side.. being all legends.. for survive and beat the city as i said.. We just have to wait guys.. im sure that CDPR knows what the people are requesting.. Im sure they have read this thread and Panam one.. and they know what can generate more money for them so :shrug:..
Cant wait :giveup:..
I think that we might see jhony again as well.. dont know.. at the end he says something like "if i learned something from you v, is to save the best for the ending.." (in the spanish version is something like this..) so maybe we will see him again in cyber space? who knows..

Another thing.. If you guys never heard the spanish voice of Judy, give it a try! her voice is amazingly sweet.. with that mexican accent.. i love it!! :ok:

Damn guys.. the wait is killing me.. hahaha

Saw this just this morning! I wish we could hear it in the original credits, it just adds a little something to the message haha! @team_judy_alvarez doing god's work with this clip!
Post automatically merged:

Hope you all are having a great evening, chooms! Here's some pics i took yesterday, just for you all! Love you all, and as always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3View attachment 11165684
View attachment 11165693View attachment 11165696View attachment 11165687View attachment 11165690

Damn i love this pics Raendwyr!! absolutely beautiful ones!! the last one with that smile of judy.. is sweet and naughty at the same time! love it! and the one under the water.. perfect!! need more! hahaha <3 :love:
As you said im totally sure that CDPR will bring more quality content with Judy and the rest of romances.. it is neccesary 100% hahaha ;]

Went a little risqué with this one, since both parties are pretty angory. :oops:

View attachment 11165216
View attachment 11165219
View attachment 11165222
View attachment 11165225

As always, amazing stuff Zenphor! i really hope to see some of this text messages you share here in the game.. <3

I hate maiko.. but not only because she is cold and manipulative.. because she lost Judy.. i mean.. how damn blind a person have to be to lose someone like Judy.. she got what she deserved.. to be alone.. knowing that the best thing she found in her life was the love of Judy.. and she wasted it.. it must hurt A LOT.. Nice text messages <3 :]

I've been lurking in here for 2 days, reading through everything and oh boy... I'm so satisfied I found this place:sad:, I love this character so much that I've played 5 playthroughs just for those important moments that hit you really hard with Judes, I really hope that they'll add more interactions with her with the upcoming small DLCs, hell most of you guys in here have some really wholesome suggestions/ideas, I hope that the devs notice this thread. Now I have a question for you chooms... on how do you keep yourself away from the game when it comes to waiting for more content/expansions since I'm stuck at home it's pretty hard for me ngl :giveup: anyways I really hope that this thread is going to last <3 and stay awesome I really like it in here :")

Hey choom! nice to see a new face over here! take your sit in Judy´s express! we have no breaks in our travel to Arizona! ;]

Well.. i still playing the game.. i have around 460h.. but what i do is all related to photos (of Judy of course) haha i love to find places to make new photos.. with good light, nice views etc..

And talking about photos.. here you have it guys.. as always for all of you
Judy_Blink.png

photomode_03022021_182805.png
photomode_03022021_195302.png
photomode_03022021_181738.png
photomode_03022021_194631.png
photomode_03022021_183008.png
photomode_03022021_195019.png

As always Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! love you all! <3
Look_Judy_6.png

Most think that Alt creating a copy of V's brain, i.e., Engram V, and then reinserting it to V's own body makes her a copy. This is so fucking dumb because of what I described in my previous posts: it's your own body, your consciousness, same with memories and personality. How does that not make V V? Well, guess what morons, it does make her the real, authentic V.
I don't usually comment about Alt and the whole biochip story because we know very little about Alt, and the chip, although we get some information about it, it confuses me sometimes but I'll give it a try.

- At the start of the game when we get the chip in our head it's basically preparing the body for a new host "Johnny" therefore the body is V's, but the brain is shared, V controls the body because Johnny doesn't want to be an ass about it and he starts understanding what's happening, but the process of writing Johnny data by the chip is still going on regardless.

-At the end of the game the chip practically did its job of preparing the body for Johnny so it's not V's anymore when we are in Mikoshi Alt splits Johnny and V but the body is there waiting for Johnny so Alt gives us a way out by cleaning the chip and writing everything that's left concerning V on it to make V live, but the body that is for Johnny now will consider V as an intruder "tumour" as she says.

Now, this is where you lose me because it doesn't make any sense, when you think about it why doesn't the chip act like she did when Johnny was part of V and reverse the situation, pretty much like rewrite everything to make the body the property of V again since the consciousness of V is on the chip like Johnny at the beginning.

When I played the game for the first time I really didn't trust Alt at all, even if Johnny was there to support us with her, and after multiple playthroughs, I still don't trust her everything she does comes to her own benefit, and the whole 6 month thing for me is just a lie to manipulate V to come with her, If we choose to take our body back we might have the same symptoms like before but that could be because the chip is reverting its work to make the body owned by V again

TL;TR: I still think V is still the V we played with because the whole Alt story doesn't add up and we are far from done with her, but that's just my opinion, so don't get angry when people say that V is a copy now it's just speculations its fun to explore others ideas :') and sorry if it was out of topic I really wanted to express myself on this since I'm a wee bit bored hihi.

Hey choom! nice to see a new face over here! take your sit in Judy´s express! we have no breaks in our travel to Arizona! ;]

Well.. i still playing the game.. i have around 460h.. but what i do is all related to photos (of Judy of course) haha i love to find places to make new photos.. with good light, nice views etc..

And talking about photos.. here you have it guys.. as always for all of you View attachment 11165909

View attachment 11165879View attachment 11165885View attachment 11165894View attachment 11165891View attachment 11165900View attachment 11165870

As always Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! love you all! <3 View attachment 11165903
thanks for the welcome really appreciate it :") I really look forward to discuss more stuff with you choombas, regarding the game and Jude's ofc <3 and I love your screens btw you better keep posting some from time to time. ^^

-At the end of the game the chip practically did its job of preparing the body for Johnny so it's not V's anymore when we are in Mikoshi Alt splits Johnny and V but the body is there waiting for Johnny so Alt gives us a way out by cleaning the chip and writing everything that's left concerning V on it to make V live, but the body that is for Johnny now will consider V as an intruder "tumour" as she says.

Now, this is where you lose me because it doesn't make any sense, when you think about it why doesn't the chip act like she did when Johnny was part of V and reverse the situation, pretty much like rewrite everything to make the body the property of V again since the consciousness of V is on the chip like Johnny at the beginning.

When I played the game for the first time I really didn't trust Alt at all, even if Johnny was there to support us with her, and after multiple playthroughs, I still don't trust her everything she does comes to her own benefit, and the whole 6 month thing for me is just a lie to manipulate V to come with her, If we choose to take our body back we might have the same symptoms like before but that could be because the chip is reverting its work to make the body owned by V again

TL;TR: I still think V is still the V we played with because the whole Alt story doesn't add up and we are far from done with her, but that's just my opinion, so don't get angry when people say that V is a copy now it's just speculations its fun to explore others ideas :') and sorry if it was out of topic I really wanted to express myself on this since I'm a wee bit bored hihi.

thanks for the welcome really appreciate it :") I really look forward to discuss more stuff with you choombas, regarding the game and Jude's ofc <3 and I love your screens btw you better keep posting some from time to time. ^^

I'd like to give you a welcome also choom. This is why I like our little community here. We can actually talk and have meaningful conversations even if we disagree. I like your thought process here @BajiHok too, lines up where I was when the game blew my brain. So many implications and the mystery of V's fate was awesome to experience.

These complications with the chip are a perfect way to involve Judy and Panam. Panam won't stop until she can make sure her best friend is healthy and in the clear. Judy won't walk away if she feels V won't give up on them or finding a cure. The relationships between Judy & V and V & Panam, the others as well but especially these two pairs are so touching. There is a realness to them, a maturity even if Panam can be impulsive or Judy being in her feelings about things. That is why we connected with this game and these characters. Their stories and collective journeys are just enthralling. UGH I just wish we could know whats next already. BUT the JudyExpress rolls on as we go down the track, no breaks! haha:beer:

Top Bottom