Pure speculation and wild rumours thread! =D

+
Pure speculation and wild rumours thread! =D

Right: so we know that one of the big themes for this game is gonna be the braindance.

The teaser. Do we KNOW that the C-SWAT girl was previously a Cyber Psycho, or was she just 'dancing it? Y'know, doing the whole Clarice / Silence of the Lambs thing, where she's trying to get in to the killer's head.

Forum veteran
Do we KNOW that the C-SWAT girl was previously a Cyber Psycho, or was she just 'dancing it? Y'know, doing the whole Clarice / Silence of the Lambs thing, where she's trying to get in to the killer's head.
We know it. The bullet left a mark on her face, and while braindancing can reproduce a number of things, I doubt it's capable of scraping off part of your face.

Forum veteran
From the Youtube description:

"The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member." Unless you want to lose a semantic argument about the word "might," them being the same person is pretty set in stone.

Forum veteran
But do we get to play her? Or with...nevermind.
The last people she played with didn't look too happy there in the streets...

Anyway, I'm down with speculation, but it should be grounded in reality. For example, I have a theory that the city is filled with vampire glass. Watch the video and pay special attention to the glass floating all around her. When they show the news feed, the glass is magically gone. Then it reappears.

My theory is that there's a mirror in the camera, and that this is what makes the glass disappear. Everyone knows vampires don't have reflections. Therefore, the glass is vampire glass.

Hmmm. I like your vampire glass idea.

My thought was the universe has force-shields akin to Dune. You see the cops firing slowly and carefully...it's because otherwise they won't penetrate her wide-area shield.

She was using booserware or high on blue glass. I think it would be cool if there was a arcade of mini games. Like a ACPA arcade cabinet

She was using booserware or high on blue glass. I think it would be cool if there was a arcade of mini games. Like a ACPA arcade cabinet

Heh, I was thinking about this today, an old dust covered relic in Afterlife where we get to play classic arcade games from the past. I'd love if they had the time to do this. It was pretty cool in SC2.

How come you never see any of C-Swats feet... I think its because they are issued pink bunny slippers in effort to keep them more cheerful... or maybe its because they were designed by rob liefield.... nah... couldn't be, the proportions are correct and they don;t have enough pouches...

Top Bottom