Hotfix 1.11

+
My only complaint about the game is that we cannot achieve a victory,
there is no winning, no happy ending. Not even a way to get rid of Johnny and enjoy the game without him annoying me and that chip killing me because, unlike Witcher 3, it doesn't even plop you at the flat (Kaer Morhen) with a clean bill of health, you're still stuck with Johnny in your head and the chip killing you.
The rest of the things I could complain about I am certain they will eventually patch like they did with the Witcher 3. I Played the Witcher 3 out of the box, 100% vanilla, there were no patches, I didn't even load any till I finished the game, then I updated and played it again and again with even more armor diagrams to hunt and a few more quests and dialog options as well as costumes. The game was far worse than Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk 2077 has it's bugs, I started it on my i5/1660ti/16gig/hard-drive. It wasn't perfect, but still amazing! I assume if I attempted to use my PC from 2013, it wouldn't run, or my PC I got in 2015 to play Witcher 3. That's why I in 2019 got the i5/1660 pc expecting to need an upgrade. In 2021 I got a new PC again with a 3080, the game is even more amazing!
[...]
I digress, it would be nice if they dlc or patch in a real ending where we aren't saddled with Johnny for the remainder of the play time, or I am going to just start a new V. never progress the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried lots of the driving mods and got the driving to be not bad as long as i drove calm.

Nothing felt brilliant and after every patch something felt wrong

So today i backed up my saves and reinstalled the original game then the patches i also deleted the user settings file from the app data folder before i started the game back up.

Everything was back to default and once i changed the outer deadzone to 50 and put the turning bonus things to zero under the advanced tab driving is now the best it has been the only thing is the brake the slightest bit of pressure on the trigger is like full lock unlike the accel which is more gradual.

Using pc with xbox controller plus the games running smoother as well

this patch made my game close again. Crash and Crash after 2 hours playng.

Sad

Ps4 fat

All the glitches are in the locked doors, and there are many off them. And I can see this game is not done making cus there are unfinished areas and nothing interactive in this game like sit eat drink, its fell like boring city nothing much to do :{ and cops and NPC A.I is really bad.. I hope they fix it in the future.. Or maybe they don't care.. But I hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
I am convinced Hotfix 1.11 killed the Nvidia startup crash fix that was fixed in Hotfix 1.1:

• Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.

For 4-5 days I no longer crashed at startup, and after Hotfix 1.11, now I crash well over 50% of the time at startup.. Probably more like 70% of the time - just like before Hotfix 1.1. Sigh..... Hope this is looked into.

no, it's a i9
- you use antivirus?
- you have to much background programs?
- disable overlays

look I recently purchased keyboard from corsair and installed corsair software and mouse from asus and installed asus software and this 2 software suits took 500mb of ram! so I monitor this this apps installed some windows services - this impact on my gaming somehow

If you have some system wide program like overwolf that put its overlay on every game - it must have impact.
If you have problem on i9 then somethings wrong is happening around the game as game run percect - it must be your system - I have never experienced any problems with the game itself.
And you didnt mentioned your core count / threads mine is 8 / 16 like in new consoles because future of gaming is 8 / 16

There is the last body to scan behind a dumpster/box. Johnny will span there for a few seconds. It is very easy to miss. On my 2nd playtrough I looked for it for a long while. But maybe it is just a bug as you say who knows.

I worked it out. And I had scanned everything, trust me, I'm trying to finish the 3rd play through, so been here before.
The body in the centre, near the ice box was dead when I arrived, apparently it was supposed to be still alive, dying after you scan it. Also the ice box was supposed to have a dialogue prompt in it, before you scan it.
None of these things happened, until...

I completely wiped every save I had. Just wiping the current play through (corpo female) wasn't enough. had to ditch the lot.
That also fixed the other issues I had, not being able to access the ripper doc to get at the tattoo reward. Not being able to load into any part of the game after the initial Panam quest.

But, now I have no saves, meaning I have to suffer the interminable, long winded dialogue cut scenes again...
They are so boring, and sooo looong. I could understand the first time through if they really added to the story, but they just go on and on. There needs to be a way to skip them on subsequent a run through. You can't avoid them.

Now I'm past that bug, but get more. Floating NPCs with faces that haven't rendered, and just now, a whole gang of invulnerable Tyger claws. Not high level, just totally invulnerable. Cyber mod for rocket hand disappears and you have to revisit a ripper to reset it.

I really want to enjoy this game, and paying an exorbitant $80+ Aus for it I want a return on that investment, basically why I keep at it.
Originally I did enjoy a lot of it, but it's getting worse, pretty soon it's going into the bit-bucket
Post automatically merged:

If you have problem on i9 then somethings wrong is happening around the game as game run percect - it must be your system - I have never experienced any problems with the game itself.

Just because you have no problems does not mean his system is in doubt. The game does NOT "run perfect" for the majority of customers, maybe it's you that are the odd one out?

Many many people are having issues with the game, just going by the feedback, and taking into account that a lot of people only vent on forums when they're upset, more people appear to be having issues than are happy.
If it's perfect for you, then you're lucky, good on you.

My PC, while not the absolute best, is a decent machine and used to run this game very well (before patches and hotfixes), it runs every other program and game I've ever tried brilliantly, no issues.
Except this game ATM.

I used to be a systems and infrastructure engineer, so I know a bit about setting up PC's and servers.

Last edited:
In the next update, can you please include an option to create a new save after the credits?

For reasons I won't get into, my ONLY remaining save is during the New Dawn Fades quest, just before I perform the final action that ends the game. Funnily enough, I have no way of returning to the Point of No Return lol

Hello, sorry to bother you but i would like to report a bug that's been annoying me since the release of the game and that's not been patched yet wich really slows me down from playing again and that's why i'll have to ask for a refund if that is not fixed till two more weeks even though i allready reported that bug on the forum.
So please tell me why the f*ck the game can't see the letter "F" and "D" as differents letters?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
this is total nonsense and is f*cking stupid so please do something about it.
Anyway ave a great day.
Every time I read these posts it just pisses me off more. I played the game at launch and had to quit 5 hours in due it being unplayable on Xbox One X between the glitches, lag, and screen lockup/crash to dashboard.

After patch 1.1 I started playing again, and although it plays a bit better, the fact that CDPR HAD THE NERVE to release it in the state it was in is reprehensible. We've seen the statements from CDPR management, which only made how we feel worse, since THEY KNEW it was in that state BEFORE it was released. They did it anyway. What's that tell you about this company. I stand behind my previous comment that this is the worst AAA game release I've seen in my lifetime. Agree or not but CDPR should be ashamed.

Patch is NOT working. What are you doing there? I'm still captured in the Takamura call loop.

I have scanned literally every square mm of that area many times, including climbing up to anything that can be climbed.
I've left the area and returned, left the area and done another mission and returned, restarted the game.
Scanned tarps, bodies, rubbish, fridges, blood and gore, opened everything that can be opened.
The Psycho "pops" into existence twice on the edge of the area, then disappears never to return.

On one of the bodies, the little magnifying glass icon refuses change signifying it's been "scanned". That may be related. In any case, despite around 90 minutes of scanning, searching etc the psycho doesn't appear long enough to let me finish the mission

I wasted a lot of time in this quest. I had to scan the small green lights standing around the fridge and BADABUM, it worked

please CDPR revert the LOD changes and whatever optimization you did that is causing the HORRIBLE pop-in on the PC version. I don't care if I get an extra 5 fps, its so jarring now. It was bad enough turning around to see low LOD version of cars transform into high poly LOD versions right in front of me 2 feet away, but now entire chunks of lights and props and parts of buildings pop in at really close distance now and it's so immersion breaking. This type of drastic "optimization" was clearly to get the game running better on a console you guys should have just cancelled the release on, don't make high-end PC users suffer.

THIS...The ABOVE x 10.
I to have noticed this on my PC using 460.79 drivers and 460.89 drivers on a high end PC. It was not like this before patch 1.10 onward for me. Lots of pop in now and LOD ugliness. Its pretty obvious whats going on,as others here and elsewhere on utube have theorized, aka :CDPR in its rush to raise the FPS on base CONsoles has gimped the graphics on the PC version. :(
Stop INTRODUCING more BUGS cdpr !

Any chance for a fix for the inability to loot common items after kill from drones and robots on Xbox one?

Also hoping to see a fix for the “we gotta live together” end mission for “return to camp” objective where you can’t enter the tent on Xbox one. Can’t finish the game. :(

Apparently you can DIE from tripping on your feet and landing wrongly from a height of 5 inches.

This can happen to unconscious NPC's too, carry one, then drop it and sometimes it'll explode into red paste and die.
Something strange is going on with gravity.

I always thought this is a very ugly, but purposeful "punk" style.
You know. "hurr durr, my pants legs drag behind me" improvised short shorts.

Game is still in ALPHA base as far as i can see. Re-installed it after a month, and nothing changed. Played like 2h, and had 5-6 flatlines (crashed to desktop), with following log:

''Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x21E30CD0A88.
File: <Unknown>

Line: 0''

Before 1.11, had again crashes with error pointed to DX12.No overlays, running other programs at the background. 2080ti/10900kf/65gb ddr4 is more than enough to handle the game. Played RDR2 for over 120h, not a single crash. Witcher 3 ultra modded, over 200h, just 2-3 times got redengine script error, and fixed it with merging. Now with 1.11, everything is WORSE. Horrible LOD, massive textures pop-in even at 5mt, police A.I. still garbage, (Doing Automatic Love quest inside Clouds. i shoot at the enemy, and get instantly Police Warrant.. Cops just SPAWNED behind me inside Evelyn's Room 11, and killed me), cars random flying/explodes in the air, T-Posing, NPC's walking in air and going through WALLS. And what about infamous arms/head shadow bug? It's still exists with 1.11.

Small Improvements wishlist | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED <--Click at the post i made at Dec 27.

Did you CDPR fellas ever played/tested your own games at all? If you can't fix it, at least give us the option to refund it again, since it's just UNPLAYABLE at the current state, and you done NOTHING about game breaking issues.

Game is still in ALPHA base as far as i can see. Re-installed it after a month, and nothing changed. Played like 2h, and had 5-6 flatlines (crashed to desktop), with following log:

''Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x21E30CD0A88.
File: <Unknown>

Line: 0''

Before 1.11, had again crashes with error pointed to DX12.No overlays, running other programs at the background. 2080ti/10900kf/65gb ddr4 is more than enough to handle the game. Played RDR2 for over 120h, not a single crash. Witcher 3 ultra modded, over 200h, just 2-3 times got redengine script error, and fixed it with merging. Now with 1.11, everything is WORSE. Horrible LOD, massive textures pop-in even at 5mt, police A.I. still garbage, (Doing Automatic Love quest inside Clouds. i shoot at the enemy, and get instantly Police Warrant.. Cops just SPAWNED behind me inside Evelyn's Room 11, and killed me), cars random flying/explodes in the air, T-Posing, NPC's walking in air and going through WALLS. And what about infamous arms/head shadow bug? It's still exists with 1.11.

Small Improvements wishlist | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED <--Click at the post i made at Dec 27.

Did you CDPR fellas ever played/tested your own games at all? If you can't fix it, at least give us the option to refund it again, since it's just UNPLAYABLE at the current state, and you done NOTHING about game breaking issues.
what is your config / architecture ?

I'm sure they did. The problem does not seem to be testers or developers, I am sure they would have been against release.
There seems to have been pressure to release the game raw from the financial side, I assume the scale of the project was also underestimated.

Given 2 more years it'd be brilliant, this launch did a number on CDPR's good guy image. (edited for clarity)

Last edited:
I'm sure they did. The problem does not seem to be testers or developers, I am sure they would have been against release.
There seems to have been pressure to release the game raw from the financial side, I assume the scale of the project was also underestimated.

Give this game 2 more years and it'd be brilliant, this launch did a number on CDPR's good guy image.

This game will never be fixed to what they promised/lied on what it wold be.

Giving mod tools to the moders, when everything was on fire, was the nail in the cofin. I mean, was this a priority?... It only is a priority if your relying on others to do your work.

And enough of this "give x years to the game" and it will be fine. Enough.

Next time let's do the other way arround, they give us the "game" and I give them the 70 euros 2 years latter.

Enough of with the lies and complacency towards people that only want to take advantage of you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom