Off Map - Ends of the Known World

+
I know a lot of us will have had fun getting 'off the map' and exploring all sorts of unusual places, full of content that's just waiting there for us, maybe for a possible inclusion in some future game expansion, or maybe just like most of our RL universe in that it's just there, doing nothing much other than existing with no one to see it..

There is so much content like this in Cyberpunk 2077. Yesterday I mounted a small bike excursion to the mountain ranges across from the Lake to the South East, opposite the abandoned cabin in South Badlands. Spent a goodly time just roaring around the dusty slopes kicking up massive dirt trails, and doing mountain ramps into the air and off the top of rocks on the downhill route on the way back. One big load of fun. A goodly way out at full speed, I also discovered the 'end of the known world' in that area... where like Tron the grid just ends and the blankness of unconstructed cyber space awaits as a barrier.

I used the FreeFly mod to bypass the 'Turn Back, Nothing for you out here' warning barrier as you clear the lake, but was able to drive all the way back using the land around the lake. There is a later game quest to this lake involving Judy which I haven't got to yet.

What 'Ends of the Known World' have you discovered?

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-03 23-42-53.png
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-04 00-07-26.png
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-04 00-06-05.png
!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-04 00-05-07.png
!!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-16 17-38-13EDIT.pngCyberpunk2077 2021-02-04 00-14-56.png

I know a lot of us will have had fun getting 'off the map' and exploring all sorts of unusual places, full of content that's just waiting there for us, maybe for a possible inclusion in some future game expansion, or maybe just like most of our RL universe in that it's just there, doing nothing much other than existing with no one to see it..

There is so much content like this in Cyberpunk 2077. Yesterday I mounted a small bike excursion to the mountain ranges across from the Lake to the South East, opposite the abandoned cabin in South Badlands. Spent a goodly time just roaring around the dusty slopes kicking up massive dirt trails, and doing mountain ramps into the air and off the top of rocks on the downhill route on the way back. One big load of fun. A goodly way out at full speed, I also discovered the 'end of the known world' in that area... where like Tron the grid just ends and the blankness of unconstructed cyber space awaits as a barrier.

I used the FreeFly mod to bypass the 'Turn Back, Nothing for you out here' warning barrier as you clear the lake, but was able to drive all the way back using the land around the lake. There is a later game quest to this lake involving Judy which I haven't got to yet.

What 'Ends of the Known World' have you discovered?

View attachment 11166509View attachment 11166521View attachment 11166524View attachment 11166527View attachment 11166530

Now I wished there was multi play. Have been doing exactly that. Haha, and on the exact same bike too. We could go on an excursion together. Really hope modders can find tools to draw roads, just as in Simcity 2013. Have arrived at the starters point of Nomad. Gonna go further West to see where I'll end up. That's a nice place you stumbled upon. Too bad the game doesn't have any wildlife.

Top Bottom