Hotfix 1.12

+
In the game I can see the trees and bushes directly through the building , and they kinda shine as well. Can please fix it as well.
PS. It happens almost every day, and I am playing it on PC

FkzAz

Forum regular
Well it seems you can no longer hack or get hacked on PC with CP2007.

Oh well, when you look at it that was actualy the only true Next Gen feature about the game.

Please fix the bug/problem with the GoG version of the game, where if you play the game in a language that isn't officially supported by GoG (in my case Czech), I need to switch from the English to the Czech version every time I boot the game

Just a little reminder that CDPR blamed the modding community for that security risk in the first place, although it was their own faulty code from the beginning... as Yamashi (creator of Cyber Engine Tweaks) explained in his recent posts.
Well well well...
And of course, even this small Hotfix disables CET and all mods relying on it.
Small note CDPR has not blamed the modding community. They only pointed out the vulnerability and that only trustworthy mods should be used. Yamashi has probably misinterpreted the news. So don't make up stories here.

I am the eternal optimist. If they could fix no man's sky then I've not given up hope yet CDPR will turn this game around. However, the more I play Cyberpunk the more I realise the gargantuan effort required to reach the point where I will fire up the game, and think to myself, this is 99.9% the game that was promised to me. Right now I'd be happy with 90%.

Thanks chummers!

Attachments

• photomode_04022021_140222.png
    photomode_04022021_140222.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 490
Top Bottom