Johnny interacting with the world possible spoiler

+
So I was playing Judy's sidequest... and in one of the quests, Johnny appears and says to "eat the free pizza and get out of here", then goes into the room with the hanging beads. But thing is, the beads move as though someone actually went into that room! But I thought Johnny is just an image in V's brain so how is he able to interact with the world? This isn't the first time by the way. When you come out of the first Cloud mission, you have a relic malfunction and Johnny just grabs a chair and sits on it. So how is he doing that if he's just in V's mind?

It's almost as if Johnny is actually physically there, but he's not!!

The Gaming Sin video from Dartigan actually pointed this out by the way.

If the relic can render a moving 3d of Johnny, it can render beads moving around. Not that surprising, RL hallucinations can work the same way.
What I found interesting was the MONK could see him...

It is all a hallucination. :) You never woke up after being shot in the head. This is all happening in that brief moment between the mortal injury and death.

If the relic can render a moving 3d of Johnny, it can render beads moving around. Not that surprising, RL hallucinations can work the same way.
What I found interesting was the MONK could see him...

So could the cat too.

You know another detail I saw?

If you go to the Carbonendum (I don't know how to spell it) where they keep the niche for all the dead people, just about every major character in CP2077 is in it, including V. So if that really the canon ending, everyone is dead?

Or do they allow a living person to have a niche there, as a "reserved space" in the event of death?

Top Bottom