Hotfix 1.12

+
Nioh 2 came out for PC so imma go play a complete game now. Hopefully this one will be finished when I come back to it after a couple of thousand hotfixes.

Arasaka Officer in the Hotel Elevator Bug is still not fixed. If the savegames are all overwritten you have to start the whole game new.

What's the size of that 1.12? Steam version i own, i see ''Downloaded 0 bytes''

14MB for me
update.jpg

we still are missing the cut content, missing feature as well as the poorly written endings that would make ME3 cry. cdpr (management not the devs) needs to step up their game (as in pull a NMS style redemption) if they want to impress me after the stunt they pulled.

The following bug fix in patch 1.1, that was apparently undone in hotfix 1.11, still appears to be unfixed in hotfix 1.12.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
PC crashes at the NVIDIA (and others) logo screen about 80% of the time now. Using a Rtx2080ti.

The crashing was resolved after 1.1, but since 1.11, it's been messed up again. Please re-fix this.

The following bug fix in patch 1.1, that was apparently undone in hotfix 1.11, still appears to be unfixed in hotfix 1.12.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
PC crashes at the NVIDIA (and others) logo screen about 80% of the time now. Using a Rtx2080ti.

The crashing was resolved after 1.1, but since 1.11, it's been messed up again. Please re-fix this.
Send them a bug report, would be more helpful

My today's attempt at playing the game: played for whole 10 minutes aaaand... game crashed. Ever since upgrade to 1.11 I can't play more than coulple minutes without crashing. This game is borderline broken. Shit optimisation. Shit performance. Shit stability. Shit phisics. Shit AI. Shit engine. I am beyond frustrated. 60+ crashes in 90hrs od "playtime".

PS4 player - system not even recognising there’s an update to download.

many one else on PS4 able to download the update?

not even sure if the issue is relevant to PS4 players?

Hotfix 1.12 is now available on PC.

This update addresses the vulnerability that could be used as part of remote code execution (including save files):
  • Fixed a buffer overrun issue.
  • Removed/replaced non-ASLR DLLs.
How do I get the patch 1.12 download?

Top Bottom