Where's the cat?

+
theres a shard around the corner from your apartment titled 'feed the cat'. find cat food and fill the dish and you will get the cat.

note you have to get to Act 2 before the shard will appear

I never figured out why the pet bowls were there before the cat. They just sort of appear, yet there isn't a cat. My guess is that it is a bug and that they are not supposed to appear until you get the cat. Until then, I guess it is just Johnny messing around while V believes they are asleep.

.......To get to keep nibbles you have to do select things, if you've got the bowl and shard around the corner from V's appt, you then need to get the cat food recipe and go back to feed him, there are quick guides on YouTube for locations:)

Leave the area and return and he should be there and be in you're appt from then on, he does wonder around allot though, I'm convinced my nibbles is trapped in a wall somewhere, although likely I didn't check properly lol! Hope this helps

my cat disappears , even if I got it already, eventually I can no longer see it in my apartment anywhere, but I can hear it mewing all the time.

The cat is right here.

Getty_RitaMass_TheImageBank-56a1c7453df78cf7726de347.jpg

Sidenote... I wish there was a shard that said "get dog food".

Though funny enough the cat is fine. Not as cool as a dog but aight. I like the fact that it's a sphinx cat instead of another generic looking tabby cat. No offense to tabby cats...

my cat disappears , even if I got it already, eventually I can no longer see it in my apartment anywhere, but I can hear it mewing all the time.

Actually this is not a bug but a very carefully implemented next gen key feature that went undetected by many superfans. Even myself failed to aknowledge first the work that went into it. In fact, this is a feature most likely based on

Schrödinger's cat

You are not supposed to see the cat, because when you would, it could be dead. You see? The mewing might be a bug, though. Its supposed to have random sounds and/or random animal noises to distract you from thinking that you might have a cat - and hence keeping the feature going for the entire game. You see?

There are several quantum physic attempts in this game, its most likely the first game of that kind ever.

CEAN0

Forum regular
Sometimes the cat is in the closet where you can see the clothes hanging, it also like to sit in his litter box next to the toilet. I also have found him in the sofa behind some pillows, and behind the computer screen.

What i don't understand why i can't pet him when i can pet cat's outside that is not mine?????????????

Is there anything special that needs to be done before the shard appears?
I am currently in Act 2 but I still don’t see any bowl nor shard.
Oh, I have cat food in my inventory, by the way...

Is there anything special that needs to be done before the shard appears?
I am currently in Act 2 but I still don’t see any bowl nor shard.
Oh, I have cat food in my inventory, by the way...

Do you know the location?

maybe do a few missions or skip a couple days and check back

Do you know the location?

maybe do a few missions or skip a couple days and check back

Yes, I know where he's supposed to be but, when I go there, there's no shard in the trash. So, like you said, I’m gonna do some missions and see if it changes anything

When you wait long enough, you can also walk through the cafe. Its a secret passage. Try to run around in circles for a bit, then it opens. Go in and when you decend to the "underworld" you receive a blue screen, you made it. I had the same issue before.

Top Bottom