Hotfix 1.11

+
У меня в квест заказ: оливковая ветвь нет машины - в гараже).
I Have An error: In "Olive..." quest, there is no car in garage. (deliver someone in back car's case). I can't do this quest.
Post automatically merged:

I up-graded pistol "Crash" (Крэш), and now I can't put it in Armory/Cache/Weapon Cash.
Why? Can You fix it?

"Olive branch"

Ah, another one error, or bad thing: after ended quest cyberpsycho and after Skippy tell me to get it back to Regina, and I tell "No", I came to Regina to end Cyberpsycho, see one yellow answer, click, But it was Skippy quest. I don't gave her back Skippy and go away. But, I can't Finish quest Cyberpsycho, and this a little bit disapointment. Can You solve this PROBLEM?

Last edited:
And enough of this "give x years to the game" and it will be fine. Enough.

I didn't say "It'll" (it will), I said "It'd" (it would).
My point was that a 2022 release would have been a solid game. I mean it in past tense, as in, no early release. The cat's out of the bag now, it's not the same story anymore.

dead game ,release the next gen upgrade for witcher 3 and start working on witcher 4

This here.

Nothing that they will do in the next 6months to 1 year will put a smile on the face of the customers in CP. The game needs way more time, if they plan to keep this franchise.

Just give us a TW3 next gen upgrade by may or june, and people will forget about CP for a while, you will get good feedback on YT channels, Digital Foundry videos...all good things that will hype this company again and give it a much needed boost.

Forget about CP for now, the amount of missing content and bugs its not solvable in just 1 year...just sell us an enhanced edition or whatever of this game in 2 to 3 years and be done with it untill you launch a new expansion or whatever.

PS: And by the love of God, do not even think in selling us an MP version of this tech demo. Be Smart, the backlash will be surreal and in a proportion never seen before.

This here.

Nothing that they will do in the next 6months to 1 year will put a smile on the face of the customers in CP. The game needs way more time, if they plan to keep this franchise.

Just give us a TW3 next gen upgrade by may or june, and people will forget about CP for a while, you will get good feedback on YT channels, Digital Foundry videos...all good things that will hype this company again and give it a much needed boost.

Forget about CP for now, the amount of missing content and bugs its not solvable in just 1 year...just sell us an enhanced edition or whatever of this game in 2 to 3 years and be done with it untill you launch a new expansion or whatever.

PS: And by the love of God, do not even think in selling us an MP version of this tech demo. Be Smart, the backlash will be surreal and in a proportion never seen before.

I agree, MP makes only sense, when the game is in an acceptable state AND if the game is not dead already.

I like to point to games like, Alien: Colonial Marines, which died so rapidly, that it was nearly impossible to get into MP-Games already in a very early stage, after its release.

One of my concerns is, because of the lack of meaningful interactibillity with the environment / open world, the game has only a very limited replayability and I doubt that's easily fixable, if fixable / changeable at all, because it's part of the core gameplay.

Because of that and the extensive bug fixing, which has to be done, the chances are pretty high, that it will die faster, than it will be fixed and the majority might can't be bothered, to pick the game up again after or come back for any (paid) DLC's.

Even that the game looks pretty good, even on my XBox One X and I'm trying to fix my PC atm, I'm still undecided if I should waste more money, just to see it in all it's graphical gloryness.

:shrug:

I have a strong suspicion that MP will be cancelled.

today the game broke.. literally. after loading the game i see this
View attachment 11164766View attachment 11164769
OK,so i load again the previous savepoint ....View attachment 11164766View attachment 11164769View attachment 11164772View attachment 11164775View attachment 11164778
300hours and never experienced this kind BS.reinstaling again and hope to fix this
Did you manage to deal with this?

I have the gog, PC version of Cyberpunk 2077. I have a problem with the language selector menu and its system. Everytime, I chose the hungarian language, and hungarian subtitle, the program accept the language...but when I close cyberpunk 2077, and restart the game, the language subtitle is not hungarian, it is(the original) english again.
The language selector in xbox is working, but on Pc not .(sorry for my bad english)

Next time let's do the other way arround, they give us the "game" and I give them the 70 euros 2 years latter.
You can easily do that, and that is what I did with The Witcher 3. I didn't have to pay full price, and I got the DLC with it.

I have a strong suspicion that MP will be cancelled.

I think it is the other way around. I think that MP is going to be the main focus of the game. MP offers the ability to cash in on the game with additional premium content. That is something that smells like the Tree of Life root to many studios.

Last edited:
Ok, I bought on top of my XBox One X Game-Version, now also the PC-Version, even that I still have to RMA my PSU and hope that I will not regret it !

Finger's crossed, that the Devs are left alone by the CEO etc, while they try to fix this mess !

After all that additional bad publicity, because of hack's etc, it would be really stupid, to do it otherwise !

If You also rely heavily on the modding community, then I have to wonder, what You plan for Console Gamers ?

🤔

This game is dead on sony playstations since it's removed from store and seeing how the patching is going it might never return on sony platform.

How can it be so hard to fix the gamebreaking bugs in missions, it really can't be that difficult to change stuff so that either:
Missions updates if you scan stuff that is already scanned or
you are unable to scan missions objectives until they are the current objective.

As a quick fix, disable the cyberware malfunction crap that might screw missions up, until fully fixed.
Another quick fix let mission updates take priority over everything else like:
Showing "new" loot in a slow ass fashion that is just really stupid.
Street cred updates
Level up updates including skills.
Give all optional for missions directly not hidden needing discovery and if a mission is completed remove any optional objectives from the map.
Update mission objectives and give mission before the phone calls and not after so it doesn't matter if a phone call fails or gets interrupted.

If this is done I don't think any missions would fail.

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:
  • Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.
  • A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.

In the down on the street mission, I've recently started playing and have this bug where no matter how long I wait or what missions I do Takemura will not call me to start the mission

This game is dead on sony playstations since it's removed from store and seeing how the patching is going it might never return on sony platform.

How can it be so hard to fix the gamebreaking bugs in missions, it really can't be that difficult to change stuff so that either:
Missions updates if you scan stuff that is already scanned or
you are unable to scan missions objectives until they are the current objective.

As a quick fix, disable the cyberware malfunction crap that might screw missions up, until fully fixed.
Another quick fix let mission updates take priority over everything else like:
Showing "new" loot in a slow ass fashion that is just really stupid.
Street cred updates
Level up updates including skills.
Give all optional for missions directly not hidden needing discovery and if a mission is completed remove any optional objectives from the map.
Update mission objectives and give mission before the phone calls and not after so it doesn't matter if a phone call fails or gets interrupted.

If this is done I don't think any missions would fail.
I think they'll wait to old gen be dead and try to do some marketing on next gen upgrade at the end of this year. Only that can bring the game back to PS store. Sadly as a PS4 user i must say this never gonna work on old gen consoles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom