Hairstyle

+
Tucking Christ I should just shave my head, grumble grumble....

Btw what about the fire starter hair cut from Prodigy

Those are girls. NO GIRLS. Also, those would look better if they were tech-hair, I'd say. Glowing or subtly lit from inside..

Well people do play female characters (excluding the girls)... :p I ain't saying I do...but people do. I do hate when games intend to have better customizable things for female character than male characters. I want this game to have as good as female customization and also as the male one.

...both fauxhawks and mohawks have been degraded to fashion statements...
No one cuts in a mohawk as a "fashion statement", since the OVERWHELMING part of "proper" society still looks down on them, in the same vein as visible tattoos and piercings.

And I still think fauxhawks are for posers / tourists / weekend warriors. So there. =p

Well people do play female characters (excluding the girls)... :p I ain't saying I do...but people do. I do hate when games intend to have better customizable things for female character than male characters. I want this game to have as good as female customization and also as the male one.

I hate it when females are forced to play in either hotpants, simple underwear or skirts.
I'm a pantsgirl, not a skirtsgirl.

Clothes and custominzation options should remain the same regardless of gender.

No one cuts in a mohawk as a "fashion statement", since the OVERWHELMING part of "proper" society still looks down on them, in the same vein as visible tattoos and piercings.

And I still think fauxhawks are for posers / tourists / weekend warriors. So there. =p

Fauxhawks are for mainstream and highly popular around jocks.
But if people want them, let them have them.

There's nothing worse than to make a character you want to make only to see that you can't have the hairstyle or clothing you want because it's restricted to the other gender only.

Lets not turn this into a concieted "my subculture is better than your subculture" cause when that happens you become a tosser. As a male with a receding hair line there is not much I can do with my wavy locks, so I ussually go for a faux hawk cause it works with my head and personality.

Unfortunately, and I wish it were otherwise, my subculture is better than your hairy, hairy subculture. Which disgusts me. Gleaming, sleek skin..almost like..metal..

I hate it when females are forced to play in either hotpants, simple underwear or skirts.
Clothes and custominzation options should remain the same regardless of gender.
I'm totally against it. Women and men are different. I agree for a makeup for men, jewelry for men but it had to be a little different. The same hairstyles for both genders are ok but there should be also hairstyles exclusive for one gender.

I'm totally against it. Women and men are different. I agree for a makeup for men, jewelry for men but it had to be a little different. The same hairstyles for both genders are ok but there should be also hairstyles exclusive for one gender.

Disagree, Saints Row this shit all the way. Just because the genders are different doesn't mean the way people choose to express themselves should be tailored to labels. If a woman wants to wear pants that were made for men in mind let her. If a man wants to have a hairstyle that was clearly meant for a woman, let him. That's their choice.

Disagree, Saints Row this shit all the way. Just because the genders are different doesn't mean the way people choose to express themselves should be tailored to labels. If a woman wants to wear pants that were made for men in mind let her. If a man wants to have a hairstyle that was clearly meant for a woman, let him. That's their choice.

Agreed

Game isn't real life and cyberpunk has it own style. Example:

They have the same haircuts and very similar clothes but you can easily see feminine shapes and style in woman appear. Man has his manly style. Making the same meshes for both genders is a NO NO way.
P.S. They both have makeup but you can easily see the difference. Man makeup is lighter and more "raw" while women is more oval/circular and stronger.

Attachments

• haircut_05.jpg
    haircut_05.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 95
No not true. There are other lesbian haircuts like totaly shaved..........and Bieber is......i dont know what he is...

Not every Fauxhawk looks shit, the style is important! The new curly Fauxhawk looks awessome

Lesbians haircuts?!...when those type of haircuts became a label?! haha anyways like the type of hairstyle.

I am with you. I hate like I say earlier, that I hate when the customization of the female character is more well prepare than the Male character. I do want very much variations in hair as the clothes and other types of customizations. And yes, they should be a exclusive style of everything between female and male characters.

Yeah but Saint Row had a crazy approach. This game CP2020 looks very seriously in his aspects. I don't think we will wearing teddy bear costumes and wear a bulldog hair and under pants walking the streets in this game. Saint Row was built to be a game for fun and do craziness.

I am with you. I hate like I say earlier, that I hate when the customization of the female character is more well prepare than the Male character. I do want very much variations in hair as the clothes and other types of customizations. And yes, they should be a exclusive style of everything between female and male characters.

I hate that too because normally the male character tends to have something cool and awesome looking, only to have it transform into a f-ing metal bra with tips or something other scantily dressed outfit. I say no to exclustivity.

It's completely pointless and will just end up making some people just refuse to play the game.
But more so, people will get very upset when one thing is exclusive to one gender and not the other.

This game CP2020 looks very seriously in his aspects.

Cyberpunk is a future with a lot of differences yet also a lot of old stuff thrown out the window.
Like people don't really give two flying fishs about people's sexualities anymore and just let them live as they want.

They have the same haircuts and very similar clothes but you can easily see feminine shapes and style in woman appear. Man has his manly style. Making the same meshes for both genders is a NO NO way.

Not every girl is built small, petite with no breasts nor butt.
That's an increadible narrowminded viewpoint of human bodies and people's interests.

Who are you to say that they can't do it?

Not every girl is built small, petite with no breasts nor butt.
That's an increadible narrowminded viewpoint of human bodies and people's interests.

Who are you to say that they can't do it?

It's not a narrow minded viewpoint of human body, those are facts, deal with it. Nature created us like we are. And in futuristic world of cyberpunk people upgrade their bodies to look cooler,more beautiful, sexier, etc. Thats cyberpunk lore, heres a picture.

Who am I? I'm a gamer who is going to buy this game for $$$. I'm so interested in this game that I even made an account and posted here some of my ideas. As a customer I want this game to go in a right direction thats why I'm going to write what I want. And please read my post again. Did I write that they can't do it? I pointed out that pants on male and female can look almost the same, almost but not the same because of gender shapes as I proven by my earlier picture comparing those two punks. The same look but still you see difference between male and female.

I'm fine with non gender specific hair styles, in fact I hope that instead of selecting from presets we can design our own with a slider. But I don't want SR3 levels of craziness, in any way shape or form. That goes for hair or anything else we can customize.

So what would stop you from wearing pants? I have seen very few games where weomen are forced to wear dresses and skirts, and cannot shooese to wear pants, even if they are buying them from "mens' stores or taking them off a dead dude.

Not sure this is even an issue. Pants is pants... its a video game, and in that regard, 9 times out of ten the only differents in a mans pants and a womans pants is the label the game gives it.

This is just ignorant. I have seen stupid hair styles worn by both men and women. I have seen women with mullets, men with bouffants (sp), androgenous peeps with rat tails and pigtails at the same time...

Stupid hairstyles are not limited by gender in the slightest.

I myself have long luxurious fabio like hair... though I think I am going to cut it way back, because I might be getting to old to get away with it...

Top Bottom