The Prestige 9 Rewards should be reviewed and updated

+
I dont want to sound ungreatful, as the prestige rewards are absolutely awesome. But Prestige 9, which gives you 10 powder for each daily quest compleated, makes no sense.

Just in comparison, you get 1 premium card in each keg opened from another prestige perk. That perk is worth a lot more, as it is easy to earn enough points to open several kegs a day, which in total would amount to atleast 5 premium cards, or 50 powder.

The value you get from 10 powder a day is equivalent to 1 animated legendary quality card after 80 day of continous play. Or around 4,5 animated legendaries a year. This perk feels meh at best.

For 2.6€ you get 500 powder in the shop, while for 2.4€ you get 2 kegs.
If I was solely interested in the premium quality cards, I would purchase the powder, given how cheap it is compared to anything else. Yet, this pricing is difficult to understand, given how different the economy is on free to play level, where acquiring premiums is unanttainable by any other means, unless you reach level 10 prestige. Which at that point level 8 prestige won't even matter.

Last edited:
I dont want to sound ungreatful, as the prestige rewards are absolutely awesome. But Prestige 8, which gives you 10 powder for each daily quest compleated, makes no sense.

Just in comparison, you get 1 premium card in each keg opened from another prestige perk. That perk is worth a lot more, as it is easy to earn enough points to open several kegs a day, which in total would amount to atleast 5 premium cards, or 50 powder.

The value you get from 10 powder a day is equivalent to 1 animated legendary quality card after 80 day of continous play. Or around 4,5 animated legendaries a year. This perk feels meh at best.

For 2.6€ you get 500 powder in the shop, while for 2.4€ you get 2 kegs.
If I was solely interested in the premium quality cards, I would purchase the powder, given how cheap it is compared to anything else. Yet, this pricing is difficult to understand, given how different the economy is on free to play level, where acquiring premiums is unanttainable by any other means, unless you reach level 10 prestige. Which at that point level 8 prestige won't even matter.
This is the Prestige 9 reward. At P8 you have a chance to get 1RP as GG reward. Never happened to me. But you are right... It is even worse at P9.

This is the Prestige 9 reward. At P8 you have a chance to get 1RP as GG reward. Never happened to me. But you are right... It is even worse at P9.

Thank you for the correction, yep, it looks even worse now hahahaha :D
I think that the fair amount of powder should be 25.
Given the old progression system you gained 2 reward points for winning 6 rounds. Then you got 1 on average from daily quest, and 2 more from perk system for compleating a daily quest. That's 5 points in total, or roughly 2,5 kegs, which converts to 25 powder.

Thank you for the correction, yep, it looks even worse now hahahaha :D
I think that the fair amount of powder should be 25.
Given the old progression system you gained 2 reward points for winning 6 rounds. Then you got 1 on average from daily quest, and 2 more from perk system for compleating a daily quest. That's 5 points in total, or roughly 2,5 kegs, which converts to 25 powder.

I also thought that between 20-30 would be the right amount. At P5 and P6 we get 1 RP for completing a daily quest. In the Reward book this means ~30 MP (for 1 RP). So it looks like that the P9 reward is much worse than the P5-6 reward. You must play more than 30 days for a Legendary Premium even with 25 MP, but I think this amount (25 MP/daily quest) would be acceptable.

I just get Prestige 8 and really want to know what is the reward for Prestige 9.

Surprisingly, the reward is only 10mp for a daily quest. This reward is not really motivation players at all. I wish CDPR rework this reward in the future. The 10mp is even worse than 1 RP. As @bojerbela mentioned above, the 1RP is equivalent to 30MP in the reward book. 10 MP is very low. In my opinion, 35MP / day will allow long time players can craft 1 legendary and 1 epic per month. (while current reward is only 1.5 epic per month).

Last edited:
You never received 1 RP in gg in prestige 8.

Thats strange, almost everyday i received at least 1 RP in gg

You never received 1 RP in gg in prestige 8.

Thats strange, almost everyday i received at least 1 RP in gg
I heard that the prestige8 was bug during 2020 and it has been fixed since end of 2020. Yes I also got RP from GG almost everyday (someday I didn't receive but someday I got 2 times)

nehu

Forum regular
I heard that the prestige8 was bug during 2020 and it has been fixed since end of 2020. Yes I also got RP from GG almost everyday (someday I didn't receive but someday I got 2 times)

i can confirm, its working now, but i doesnt happen often

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about that level 9 prestige reward, i guess it should convert all material rewards into dust

level 9 players usually dont need ore or scraps allready

10 dust for daily quest is just too low reward for such many hours spent in the game

For me it sometimes shows the RP GG Rewards only after logging in the next time, not after the game directly. But since I sometimes keep a close watch on my RP, I've realized this.
Post automatically merged:

Although I also think that 30 MP would be more adequate, I guess at this point you don't really need it though?
I'm at Rank 8, Level 35 myself and I'm have all cards animated and some MP left over.
Getting 30 MP at Rank 9 would just make MP another coounter with way too big numbers...

Last edited:
btw, is it possible to change this thread topic to The Prestige 9 Rewards should be reviewed and updated and mod can move this thread to suggestion section?

Burza confirmed in This week in Gwent on 12 March that Prestige is not going to be reworked.
sadge..

Top Bottom