3. CyberPunk 2077
4. CyberPunk 2077
5. CyberPunk 2077
6. CyberPunk 2077
7. CyberPunk 2077
8. CyberPunk 2077
9. CyberPunk 2077
10. CyberPunk 2077

Flawless game with no problems whatosever. Cheers to CDPR for releasing a game that'll make game industry history!

Not specifically in this order
- Starcraft 2 (LotV)
- C&C3 KW
- World of Tanks
- Warzone 2100
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Fallout 3/4
- GTA 5
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Duke Nukem 3D (PS release)
- Duke Nukem Forever

not particularly in this order but :

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Marvel's Spider-Man
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Saints Row 2
The Last Of Us 1
Cyberpunk 2077 (yes i liked it enough to put it here)

Not in particular any order

-FF VII
-War Craft 3 Series
-Prince of Persia Series
-Batman Arkham Series (1-3)
-Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
-Witcher 3
-Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot
-Dragon Quest XI
-Mount & Blade Original
-Max Payne

Lots to choose from so will simply base it on how much time I spend on them and the enjoyment I have gotten out of them.

(No particular order)

1. UFO - Enemy unknown (Probably best game ever made in my opinion)
2. League of Legends
3. World of Warcraft (Original version)
4. Warlords (Probably no one will remember this, I used to play it all the time :D)
5. Oxygen not included
6. Mass effect
7. Divinity
8. Divinity 2
9. X-Com 2
10. Fallout series / Elder scroll series

Not an any particular order :
Super Metroid
Resident evil 2 (original)
Halo CE
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Mass Effect 1
Bioshock
Jet Set Radio Future
Secret of Mana
Metro 1/2

I played a lot of video games but took a break; prison 😕.

if I count after more than thirteen years locked up what I discovered and played;
since December 2, 2019;
Red dead redemption 2
Horizon zero dawn
Deus Ex Mankind divided
the Witcher 3 (unfinished, paused to play Cyberpunk 2077)

View attachment 11173487
Last 13 years were filled with good games ! You should try Portal 2, Street Figther 4, Super Meat Boy, Fez, Civilization 4-5-6, Skyrim, Dark Soul 1-2-3, Zelda Breath of the Wild, etc etc etc :)

My best games :

!0. AC Unity - laugh all you want..ahh love this game. AC black flag.
9. Divinity original sin 1 and 2
8. Elder scrolls Oblivion.. not the others.
7. Need for speed Most Wanted and underground 2... Heat is ok.. i guess.
6. Fallout NEW VEGAS... not the others.
5. Uncharted series
4. GTA series (ALL OF EM - 1 to 5 and the others)
3. Mass effect series
2. Witcher series - mostly 3 and 2
1. Red dead - 1 and 2

Wanna try God of War now.
SPECIAL MENTION GETS ASSASSINS CREED 2 - all 3 games. What a journey.

LETdown games :

1. Cyberpunk
2. Andromeda
3. Fallout 4
4. Last of us 2
5. Warhammer dawn 2 and 3
6. Final fantasy XV
7. Mafia 3
8. Dragon age Inquisition
9. Every need for speed after Carbon
10. Every star wars game from EA.. well except jedi fallen order.

1. The elder scrolls games
2. Mass effect 1, 2, 3, and 4.
3. Cyberpunk 2077
4. Animal crossing
5. Mario cart 8/smash bros
6. Dragons dogma
7. Dragon ball xenoverse 1 and 2
8. Sims games
9. Star wars games all those star wars games that came on the xbox original. Fallen order was dummy fun too. I really like fallen order actually.
10. Baldur's gate 1, 2, and 3.

Last edited:
Skyrim was tons of fun. 70% of the time I ignored the quests and did whatever I wanted?

Visit the jarl in the main quest? Noooo... pick flowers? Sign me up! Join a guild? Nah. Kill random deer and get my hearthfire dlc home? Uh yeah!

I got a 102 lvl altmer wizard named Valronelequar. Perfect name for an egotistical altmer of eleanor. I made when the xbox one version came out. My altmer wizard was stupid broken. He was almost immune to magic, and had a ridiculously high magical pool. Also he mastered every form of magicka as well as speech and alchemy. He was essentially a god even without being dragonborn. Sadly I haven't played him in a long time though. I still have skyrim saved so I could easily play it again if I wanted.

I also had an orcimer named Barash. A craftsman that mastered smithing, alchemy, and enchanting. Anything he made was the best. He was "the best" craftsman in all tamriel. He had two axes both made of dragon bone. His first axe did fire damage/soul steal and drained health. I called this axe "Blood Retribution" it's a reference to the orc blood price. The other dealed chaos damage(chance to deal cold/fire/storm damage) as well as paralyze. I named this axe "Hand of Orsinium" the place orcs come from.

Skyrim was tons of fun. 70% of the time I ignored the quests and did whatever I wanted?

Visit the jarl in the main quest? Noooo... pick flowers? Sign me up! Join a guild? Nah. Kill random deer and get my hearthfire dlc home? Uh yeah!

I got a 102 lvl altmer wizard named Valronelequar. Perfect name for an egotistical altmer of eleanor. I made when the xbox one version came out. My altmer wizard was stupid broken. He was almost immune to magic, and had a ridiculously high magical pool. Also he mastered every form of magicka as well as speech and alchemy. He was essentially a god even without being dragonborn. Sadly I haven't played him in a long time though. I still have skyrim saved so I could easily play it again if I wanted.

I also had an orcimer named Barash. A craftsman that mastered smithing, alchemy, and enchanting. Anything he made was the best. He was "the best" craftsman in all tamriel. He had two axes both made of dragon bone. His first axe did fire damage/soul steal and drained health. I called this axe "Blood Retribution" it's a reference to the orc blood price. The other dealed chaos damage(chance to deal cold/fire/storm damage) as well as paralyze. I named this axe "Hand of Orsinium" the place orcs come from.
Following everything you wrote i watched videos, gameplay , listen to soundtrack. Wow, the music is wonderful, no doubt Skyrim must have marked its time. I also saw some cosplay; I am stunned.

after having totally searched and found everything Cyberpunk 2077 has in store, Skyrim will be my next game.
daedric-armor-cosplay-04.jpg

4. Fallout
3. Witcher
2. Skyrim
and numero uno: Cyberpunk (needless to say!)
Post automatically merged:

after having totally searched and found everything Cyberpunk 2077 has in store, Skyrim will be my next game.

You won't regret it one bit, especially with all the mods you can enhance your enjoyment with.

4. Fallout
3. Witcher
2. Skyrim
and numero uno: Cyberpunk (needless to say!)
Post automatically merged:

You won't regret it one bit, especially with all the mods you can enhance your enjoyment with.
Mods are for PCs from what I understood. They are fabulous. unfortunately I am banned from playing video games on PC until 2031.
I was a young woman Hacker, high security prison for "thief of very sensitive data [...] concerning a country [...]".
i'm not the right soul here.

Mods are for PCs from what I understood. They are fabulous. unfortunately I am banned from playing video games on PC until 2031.
I was a young woman Hacker, high security prison for "thief of very sensitive data [...] concerning a country [...]".
i'm not the right soul here.

sorry to hear that Niatka, but who's gonna enforce that ban?

Heroes Might and Magic 3
The Witcher 1-2
Gothic 1- 2
Thief 1-2
Divine Divinity
Dragon Age Origins
Civ V
Morrowind

Skyrim Special Edition has mods for consoles as well. Not as many as for PC due to limitations on what they can contain, but still plenty.

Oldrim -- the 2011 version of Skyrim -- doesn't, but no reason to buy that one anyway when SE is much better in all aspects (well, except in that it costs more of course).

In no particular order

1. The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
2. Super Mario World
3. Golden Eye
4. Dragon Age Origins
5. Mass Effect 2
6. TES: Skyrim
7. Baldur's Gate 2
8. any Super Mario Kart
9. Age of Empires 2
10. System Shock

Skyrim is a game that arouses my curiosity. I think this is a game that I will play, sooner or later.
Don't get spoiled too much then :)
Too bad you can't play on computers. There's still plenty of good games on consoles : there is an indie scene on console that did not exist 13 years ago, through digital distribution, but you will miss games with political or adult themes there.
If you have access to smart phones, you should ask if you can play with ARM computers, because there's things that did not exist 13 years ago like the Raspberry Pi (the Pi 4 can play pretty much any of the 13 years ago games). I don't think you will be allowed, because it can be used as a programming plateform but you should still ask.
Remote play or shadow play can be also a solution for you, if you're allowed to use remote PC too.

Top Bottom