[MERCH] Arasaka Coffee Mug Leaks And Is Bad

+
I am writing this here, as there is no other place to do that. And it is meant to pop up if anyone searches for some reviews on it.

Do not buy Arasaka Coffee Mug from the store. They leak. All of them apparently.

And instead of a warranty I was offered a 30% off of my next purchase: "Get your next broken stuff with the discount and come again".

Video link that shows the issue:

People knew about the issue [no way around it] and still sold it to customers. I almost got my wife ruined piece of clothing as a present..

Just... don't buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am writing this here, as there is no other place to do that. And it is meant to pop up if anyone searches for some reviews on it.

Do not buy Arasaka Coffee Mug from the store. They leak. All of them apparently.

And instead of a warranty I was offered a 30% off of my next purchase: "Get your next broken stuff with the discount and come again".

People knew about the issue [no way around it] and still sold it to customers. I almost got my wife ruined piece of clothing as a present..

Just... don't buy it.
Probably the same person who greenlit the game.

Just... don't buy it.
Whaddaya mean "come again"? Do leaking Arassaka coffee nugs make you "come"? Wow, wicked! :D

P.S. The problem you have ain't a problem. Call a fixer, have 'em fix the mug so it does not leak anymore. Might even do it yourself if you're any good with, you know, RL tools like welding torches. Chances are you ain't thus fixer idea, though. These days, almost nobody even considers the idea that fixing a small leak is like one very simple thing to do in one's garage. Couple mins, good for life. But no, let's make 8 minutes review in the net and posts in the forum about it, instead. Good old Kerry is sure right about amoebas, eh.

P.S. The problem you have ain't a problem. Call a fixer, have 'em fix the mug so it does not leak anymore. Might even do it yourself if you're any good with, you know, RL tools like welding torches. Chances are you ain't thus fixer idea, though. These days, almost nobody even considers the idea that fixing a small leak is like one very simple thing to do in one's garage. Couple mins, good for life. But no, let's make 8 minutes review in the net and posts in the forum about it, instead. Good old Kerry is sure right about amoebas, eh.

All good and well, but if it's broke out of the box...
In the EU, our consumer rights law dictates that if the item you have bought is not to your satisfaction, you have to be able to return it within 14 or 30 days of your purchase date.

This is also the reason why the playstation refund policy is highly contested in many EU member states..

Guest 4520369

*Limited time offer: Now FREE! with every Arasaka coffee mug purchase.......

ducktape.jpg

In the EU, our consumer rights law dictates that if the item you have bought is not to your satisfaction, you have to be able to return it within 14 or 30 days of your purchase date.
Yes. OP, if you live in EU country, you should contact customer rights protection office about this. Have all documentation of your purchase available if you call or visit, or scan them and add as attachments if you contact them via email. Take pictures and / or video that demonstrates faults in product you received. You can also use other material, but you must have demonstration regarding your personal purchase first place.

If there's an issue with which ever subcontractor manufacturing these and failed quality control by CDPR you are likely to have far more reach and impact via authorities than just writing about this here.

Had a laugh, guys :)

An update.
- On that 14/30 day thing: Unfortunately, this was a part of my Christmas gift and wife just now got around to try out. But I think I still can pursue some consumer lheghal steps. /yes, I am in EU and I will look into that.
- They offered me 20% refund today. I can't even..

Last edited:
Top Bottom