[WEAPON MAKER] Adobe Illustrator Vector of a Weapon Information Box

+
Hello all,

I made this with Adobe Illustrator CC2021. So it it is in Vector Format. You can make custom signatures for any posts you wish to put them on. I know they don't have images for those on here nor do they support them. Or you can make a weapon just for fun. Font pack included. You will need them. Everything is layered and labeled. @NitronEXE

Enjoy Chooms!

CYBERPUNK 2077 SIGNATURE.png

DROPBOX DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fgm3pu7g9q7opr/CYBERPUNK 2077 SIGNATURE.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
I think you can only use them to edit stuff already in the game. For example someone made a paid mod that lets you select any variant of a vehicle. So if you have a Quadra and you saw one you like and want that one, you load and select. We can't add anything to my knowledge yet.

I think you can only use them to edit stuff already in the game. For example someone made a paid mod that lets you select any variant of a vehicle. So if you have a Quadra and you saw one you like and want that one, you load and select. We can't add anything to my knowledge yet.
is he allowed to make paid mods ?? I read the agreement from those tools and it is stated that selling what you create is prohibited

It's on a paid MOD site. Maybe he/she might not be getting anything but the website is. Nexus MOD's asking me for a subscription and stuff.

Excuse my ignorance but WHY would people need this, and for what game?

Pistol signatures for a post... that kept me really puzzled.

It doesn't have to be 'this' gun. Everything is on it's own layer so you can make your 'own' gun. Or use the resources to make something different. This is only an 'example' of what you can do with it.

Hello all,

I made this with Adobe Illustrator CC2021. So it it is in Vector Format. You can make custom signatures for any posts you wish to put them on. I know they don't have images for those on here nor do they support them. Or you can make a weapon just for fun. Font pack included. You will need them. Everything is layered and labeled. @NitronEXE

Enjoy Chooms!

The people on the Wolvenkit discord might want this if you're willing.

Top Bottom