Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the question everyone at CDPR is asking.

It's kind of funny and sad reading people speculating on the 1.2 patch and hoping for great PC fixes. Right now, putting the game back up on PS store is pretty much the only thing that matters. PC and X Box can wait a few months for fixes.

It's kind of funny and sad reading people speculating on the 1.2 patch and hoping for great PC fixes. Right now, putting the game back up on PS store is pretty much the only thing that matters. PC and X Box can wait a few months for fixes.

I wouldn't say it was funny or sad considering the game was released two months ago to much hype. What matters is how CDPR handle this whole mess and, so far, I personally don't think it has been handled well at all.

As much as I believe It was a mistake CDPR thinking they could have this game available on old gen consoles, the fact is that they said it would, this must be their priority.
I want to see patches and updates asap, on PC, but we need to be realistic, it`s probably not happening anytime soon. Choombas on PC, should patient and sympathetic with those in OG consoles and be glad with what we currently have, ultimately we`re the ones who the least to complain about.
I hope to see happy console gamers soon so we can see NC expanding next.

What matters is that CDPR starts to do what they say. Not that it would count for much anymore. They promised PC improvements as well:

For now they only managed to throw away their unique selling point on PC. Withouth stunning graphics on high end systems CP2077 is not even average as a game.
I am pretty sure the "average" game you play is not even close to cyberpunk

See, my problem is that I have a PS5 digital and accidently refunded the game because they made it too easy to get a refund and now they refunded my $ and locked me out of the game. Now I want to purchase it back but can't cause the PS store don't have it listed and I can't buy the damn disc cause I have a PS5 digital.

Hm why? The only PS-customers that can't buy CP are the ones with a digital PS5. Getting back on the store is more a psycholocigal effect for the market.
And I know nobody likes K., but:

:shrug:

Edit:
See, my problem is that I have a PS5 digital and accidently refunded the game because they made it too easy to get a refund and now they refunded my $ and locked me out of the game. Now I want to purchase it back but can't cause the PS store don't have it listed and I can't buy the damn disc cause I have a PS5 digital.
Ups :giggle:

Hm why? The only PS-customers that can't buy CP are the ones with a digital PS5. Getting back on the store is more a psycholocigal effect for the market.
And I know nobody likes K., but:

:shrug:

Edit:

Ups :giggle:

The reason why its not selling well on console is because its not in the damn PlayStation store!!!

With the source code stolen and sold it never will be. Cyberpunk has a launcher and needs internet connection. So people with access to the source code have theoretically access to the launcher and furthermore to your userdata.
Sony did the only right thing taking the game off early for whatever reason they had.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
With the source code stolen and sold it never will be. Cyberpunk has a launcher and needs internet connection. So people with access to the source code have theoretically access to the launcher and furthermore to your userdata.
Sony did the only right thing taking the game off early for whatever reason they had.

[...]

No, this is just alarmism.

Source code out won't keep the game off the store. Plenty of internet applications are open source - many will argue that open source programs can be MORE secure than proprietary ones.

[...]

This is just frustrating, I still have my old PS4 and I was thinking that maybe I could buy the disc for that then download it on my PS5 digital but not even sure that is allowed but if my security is at a potential risk then it is just not worth it. The Devs at CD Projekt Red need to get their act together and if this game is not viable for PS4 or XBOX then mabye just concentrate their support to next gen systems and pc. Everyone will be upgrading to next gen anyway, thats where the console money is.

They sold it for old gen so it has to work. Otherwise ... There are already lawsuits underway and they will be a default win when they abandon it.
Im with you it takes in my opinion to much effort to save those versions. But its to late for that.

I would also not be to worried about the stolen data. As long as you buy it from known sources gog as example. With the next update of the game the stolen property will be out of date i think. Im not a guru i just did a little bit of research for my own security.
I did not uninstall gog or cyberpunk so far ;)

But the more time passes my picture of cdpr gets darker and darker.
Time will tell us...

They sold it for old gen so it has to work. Otherwise ... There are already lawsuits underway and they will be a default win when they abandon it.
Im with you it takes in my opinion to much effort to save those versions. But its to late for that.

I would also not be to worried about the stolen data. As long as you buy it from known sources gog as example. With the next update of the game the stolen property will be out of date i think. Im not a guru i just did a little bit of research for my own security.
I did not uninstall gog or cyberpunk so far ;)

But the more time passes my picture of cdpr gets darker and darker.
Time will tell us...

I agree but maybe have a separate copy of the game for old generation systems and have a copy of the game for next gen systems. Thats how plenty of other developers are doing this transition. There is no need to reduce the capabilties of the released copy of the game that is working properly on next gen when you can have a version for old gen seperate from that of next gen systems.

They made it too easy to get a refund? The fiends, how low will they stoop?

The reason why its not selling well on console is because its not in the damn PlayStation store!!!
CP2077 got the brand that it runs like sh* on old gen. Sony sold 115.000.000 PS4 since release. And even if some of them are dust in the wind by now, they all got a disc-drive. So, if somebody would really want to play it, he/she/it could buy it physical.
How many PS5 digital they sold in 3 months? 2-3 mio. maybe. There you are.

Edit: How could you refund it accidently? I refund one PS4-game and it was a really clear process.

That is a Sony issue. I would say not for a while. They just released a new console and keeping people locked into just buying Sony products is going to be their main motivator.

Last edited:
As much as I believe It was a mistake CDPR thinking they could have this game available on old gen consoles, the fact is that they said it would, this must be their priority.
I want to see patches and updates asap, on PC, but we need to be realistic, it`s probably not happening anytime soon. Choombas on PC, should patient and sympathetic with those in OG consoles and be glad with what we currently have, ultimately we`re the ones who the least to complain about.
I hope to see happy console gamers soon so we can see NC expanding next.
How can you say it was a mistake for CDPR to make the game available on old gen consoles when nobody in the entire world has the next gen consoles, save for a tiny portion of people, mainly content creators or those who bought scalped systems. Your general public doesn't fall into either category. They promised consoles 7 years ago and next gen wasn't available then, so it's pretty much a mute point. Nobody can use that as an excuse.
Post automatically merged:

This is just frustrating, I still have my old PS4 and I was thinking that maybe I could buy the disc for that then download it on my PS5 digital but not even sure that is allowed but if my security is at a potential risk then it is just not worth it. The Devs at CD Projekt Red need to get their act together and if this game is not viable for PS4 or XBOX then mabye just concentrate their support to next gen systems and pc. Everyone will be upgrading to next gen anyway, thats where the console money is.
I'm not sure about the PS5 but do a google search and try and find an Xbox Series X that's not a scalped or over-manufacturer priced version, they aren't out there. To say to disregard old gen at this point in the games release would be a grave injustice to those of us that have been waiting for the game for a long time.

CP2077 got the brand that it runs like sh* on old gen. Sony sold 115.000.000 PS4 since release. And even if some of them are dust in the wind by now, they all got a disc-drive. So, if somebody would really want to play it, he/she/it could buy it physical.
How many PS5 digital they sold in 3 months? 2-3 mio. maybe. There you are.
Yes, but without store support, are there even updates? The disc version of CP2077 is going to be 1.0. If there are no patches, even if I could buy the disc, I wouldn't want to. I would wait until it was supported with patches. Once Sony decides to list it again, it will probably take off. I am sure many potential players are just chomping at the bit waiting to complain about this game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom