Police cars

+
Just realized that if you steal and cruse around in police cars...they dont vanish. They stay were you left them. My new favorite cars to drive around in now are police cars simply because you can keep what you steal.

ON A SIDE NOTE. Can someone please create a mod that allows us to keep the vechicles we steal...or at least make it so that they are where we left them and never vanish? I'll tell santa to give you a nice gift this year. :)

Just realized that if you steal and cruse around in police cars...they dont vanish. They stay were you left them. My new favorite cars to drive around in now are police cars simply because you can keep what you steal.

ON A SIDE NOTE. Can someone please create a mod that allows us to keep the vechicles we steal...or at least make it so that they are where we left them and never vanish? I'll tell santa to give you a nice gift this year. :)

In a previous game I nabbed a bunch of them.

20210101035910_1.jpg

20210101052617_1.jpg

Got 33. Not all of them remain where you left them. Those that responded to a call don't remain. Only those on watch.
Still trying to get flashing lights only without siren, but haven't figured it out yet.

Thats a cool garage of cop cars. My car never lasts...it gets shot up all the time when i slice and dice cops and then run into the car to drive away. Cool thing is, there are always cop cars in Night City. Now if only they would do something about the stupid police system in this game.

Turn your speakers off?

Na, need to hear where the other badges and bots spawn.
Post automatically merged:

Thats a cool garage of cop cars. My car never lasts...it gets shot up all the time when i slice and dice cops and then run into the car to drive away. Cool thing is, there are always cop cars in Night City. Now if only they would do something about the stupid police system in this game.

Just align the 2 badges in your crosshairs and snipe them simultaneously. (Use non-lethal rounds. Killing badges is bad). Then go for the car. Make sure you observed the surroundings of the car upfront to know which way to escape to.

Also consider using non-lethal grenades to confuse the badges.

Last edited:
I use a knife, and just like every build in this game putting all my points in stealth with the poison kills them instantly. All i have to do is swipe once and run and they die. No sniping required. lol

Can also approach from behind in stealth, depending in which direction they're looking, and "break in" from the other side without lifting a finger. Be sure to run them down though as you escape, cause they do heavy damage in a short time.

You can also just walk straight up to them and get in the vechicle. But because i hate the cops and the police system in this game so much, i want them on the pavement and on display for the public.

Top Bottom