So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any whispers about when the patch will drop? I have one save for each "Lifepath", and they are all but useless atm. Reached gamebreaking points on all three, and no re-load seems to do the trick.

Don't forget that CP77 lost 97% of its PC playerbase compared to release according to steam statistics. Right now even TW3 has far more players.

That means there are not many economical reasons to make PC version any better, most people already finished it. And those who didn't cannot refund it anymore anyway.
Meanwhile remaking console version to return it to PS store has a lot of sense: more sales. And remaking console version is not about fixing quests or making AI less laughable, it's about making it work without crashing every 5 minutes. So it won't improve PC version much.

In other words, I think that any bugs fixing/improving in PC version will be done only if there will be time for it after fixing consoles.

Last edited:
I would have gotten behind this if refunds were not available as soon as people voiced their dissatisfaction.
They were and partially are not available. CDPR promised them. Sony and Microsoft provided refunds. Kudos to them, not CDPR. When contacting CDPR all they do is telling customers to go to their POS and CDPR claims they can't provide refunds if you are out of luck there. CDPR does not offer refunds, some other companies do.

They were and partially are not available. CDPR promised them. Sony and Microsoft provided refunds. Kudos to them, not CDPR. When contacting CDPR all they do is telling customers to go to their POS and CDPR claims they can't provide refunds if you are out of luck there. CDPR does not offer refunds, some other companies do.

So you think Sony and Microsoft or Gamespot and any other store is offering refunds from their own pockets with no involvement from CDPR?

I'm afraid I can't personally verify how the refunds work since I haven't personally asked for one, but I've read countless of reports where people have been offered refunds, way beyond the required maximum play time or usage.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-new...-dont-seem-to-always-require-a-return-2864297

https://screenrant.com/cd-projekt-red-refunds-physical-cyberpunk-2077-copies/

''CD Projekt Red is issuing refunds for physical copies of Cyberpunk 2077 bought at retail stores, even if it has to pay players out of pocket. ''

This is just my personal perspective though, so I wouldn't know how the process goes beyond what's being reported and what I've read on these forums.

I'm afraid I can't personally verify how the refunds work
That's why I'm telling you. Sony had no notion it was supposed to offer refunds at first, resulting in much noise that lead to Sony acting on their own, not on behalf of an agreement with CDPR. Your first two links are Sony and Microsoft offering refunds, not CDPR.

Just one example of other customers on this forum:
Because im on xbox ine and i still cant play for more than 30 min at a time without the framerate crashing so hard that it forces me to hard reboot my xbox. Oh, and the framerate dips make me sick to my stomach. Ive had it since day one and im only 20 hours in, and ive been ignored for a refund.

So this post is still valid, "unconditional refunds" being just another point on the list:
I appreciate what you have said and I see no sense in mindless bashing either, but the above comment is unlikely to go down well with paying customers who are not happy with the state of the game. Many excuses have been made in defense of CDPR and while what has happened here is not the end of the world, It is not good. They have taken a lot of money and not delivered the goods.

That's why I'm telling you. Sony had no notion it was supposed to offer refunds at first, resulting in much noise that lead to Sony acting on their own, not on behalf of an agreement with CDPR. Your first two links are Sony and Microsoft offering refunds, not CDPR.

Just one example of other customers on this forum:

So this post is still valid, "unconditional refunds" being just another point on the list:

And then we have reports like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/khe8c5
''
I had to contact live chat in order for it to finally start processing. Clicking the button on the Cyberpunk refund link did nothing, but I immediately got an email confirming my cancellation and lost access to the game after chatting with a rep. I’m just waiting for the money to hit my account now.

EDIT

I just checked my bank account and the refund posted, so it took from yesterday afternoon with live chat to this morning.''

''
I've applied 3 times for the refund on the official playstation refund page for Cyberpunk. It's been over 3 weeks and I haven't recieved any refund on my credit card yet. What a scam!

Update: I got a message from PSN on my PS4 confirming my refund and in about 1-2 weeks I saw the credit back on my mastercard for 79.99 CAD but I also got charged 69.99 CAD for the 1 year auto renewal PS plus :( so I only got $10''

''I got mine this morning thru pay pal for physical disk copy. ''

''They refunded me, they just didn’t refund the full price of the game and they still took it away. Least I got some of my money back ''

And many more, just bare in mind people have actually finished the game and got a refund, this is unheard of.

As for how CDPR operated I'm not defending anything, it's ridiculous and they messed up big time.

And with that said we've veered off topic and I believe our posts will be deleted :p.

@SigilFey thanks for taking the time to post. I do understand the comments you made are your own and not CDPR official communications. I have some thoughts.

Hopefully, people will see the most prominent issues resolved, which are clearly identified as performance issues on last-gen consoles and overall stability. (Although, I wouldn't be surprised if other things were addressed as well.)

Hmm, if that is true then it sounds like once again this is all about getting the game back on the console game stores. That to me means performance & stability fixes, and much less done to fix bugs or add content. Disappointing but expected given communications and patches since release.

If games like this were "easy" or "obvious" to make, they wouldn't take 7+ years to produce. Do try to remember back to the issues with the TW3 and how long some of them took to sort out. If we want these giant, sprawling, branching, games with a whole range of different activities and robust, detailed visuals and amazing amounts of replayability...then there will be bugs. It is ultra-super-mega-hella-rare to find a game on this scale that does not have pretty significant issues that need to be sorted after they launch.

Well, yeah. It's hard. I think we all get that. But the comparisons to other AAA open-world games of the last decade that took similar amounts of time and money to produce are almost universally not flattering to CP2077. And I think part of the players' frustration is that there seems little acknowledgement of that fact. When we hear phrases like "the game that was launched on PC is a version we are very proud of", it feels like we're being gaslit a bit: "There's nothing wrong with the PC version, you're just crazy and have unrealistic expectations." Even though the expectations were 100% set by CDPR.

And just because one person sees an issue does not mean that it's universal -- especially on PC hardware. For myself, on Windows 7, I couldn't even launch the game after the Day 0 Patch. After upgrading to Windows 10, I had exactly 2 crashes on my whole first playthrough. Other people are seeing stability issues throughout. Others can't get better performance than my system even with top-of-the-line GPUs. I've encountered bugs no one else has seen. Many people are seeing bugs I'm not. It's that complex of a machine. Every massive game like this is.

3.) Lastly, many comments are blurring the line between things that are "broken" with things that "they don't care for". No studio is or ever will be liable to change design aspects of their creative work because a certain demographic thinks it should be more like Game A or Game B instead.

Okay, these are the most problematic comments in your post IMO. Sure, bugs experienced vary by platform and system configuration. But many of the real problems in the game *are* Universal and not "bugs" at all. The UI is 1990s era clunky and simplistic. The NPC and Police AI are so bad as to be almost non-existent. There is no meaningful interactivity with the game world other than fighting and visiting a few shops.

But it sounds like the stance you take (and I understand you are not CDPR) are these are simply "things we don't care for" and thus unlikely to be changed -- "working as designed, no matter how bad the design is." Again, this feels a bit like gaslighting, like all the promises that were made were never really made, and we all just read incorrectly between the lines of what was actually said. Even when what was said was very clear and explicit.

If this is the case, and CDPR decides that the company really just needs to fix the bugs and leave the systems within the game as is, I really fear for CDPR. The backlash will be severe and not something a company is likely to recover from. People are generally tolerant of mistakes, but they are very intolerant of what they view as lies. If CDPR cannot change the perception that they have lied and continue to lie about this game, it's not going to go well for them.

I expect another disappointment. But I won't actually be disappointed, uninstalled CP2077 over a month ago. Don't think I'm ever reinstalling it.

I appreciate what you have said and I see no sense in mindless bashing either, but the above comment is unlikely to go down well with paying customers who are not happy with the state of the game. Many excuses have been made in defense of CDPR and while what has happened here is not the end of the world, It is not good. They have taken a lot of money and not delivered the goods.

If that's the case, then they're not reading very carefully. I'm making it clear that there is a distinction between complaints. Some complaints are bugs and issues that are a result of the game's code containing errors and/or not being optimized efficiently for whatever platform. These issues are:
  • performance problems specific to last-gen consoles
  • general performance issues on all platforms
  • crashing or hanging (often resulting in the "flatlined" message)
  • graphical glitching (like textures not loading for several seconds)
  • bugs with quests or game mechanics (like having weapons be put away automatically and not being able to draw them again, or cell phone calls happening repeatedly and preventing progress)
These issues have been readily acknowledged, CDPR has reaffirmed they are committed to rectifying them, and they even offered a refund policy back in January for anyone that wanted to go that route. There's little else that can be done except to keep plugging and hammering out the issues over time (just like the nearly 3 years of patching that TW3 received).

The second group of complaints are the ones focused on subjective ideas, but people seem to be treating them as if their opinions are somehow fact:
  • the game is not next-gen
  • the game is not an RPG
  • the main quest is too short
  • the game doesn't offer enough story branches
  • the studio cut content that should be in the game
  • the endings are terrible
  • etc...
And this list could go on for quite a while. These will never be anything but subjective opinion. This is where comments begin to overstep, and things tend to get heated enough that moderation action is necessary. That's my concern, so it's a reminder to ensure we're not treating our opinions as if they were objective facts. Regardless of how strongly we may feel about our opinions, others will feel equally strongly about the opposite -- and everyone needs to remember to respect everyone else's opinions.

Of course, a studio still wants to hear feedback. The above is not to say that people should not voice their opinions on these things (respectfully). It's totally possible that some of these opinion-based elements may be altered in future updates and/or game content if there is enough interest. (It's the same sort of thing that resulted in NG+ being added to TW3. It was never intended, but it was added in because of overwhelming numbers of requests.)

The one, key thing that results in action needing to be taken is when people cross the line with their opinions and begin slinging insults and ridicule at others who disagree. That's simply not conduct that will be accepted on the forums.

If that's the case, then they're not reading very carefully. I'm making it clear that there is a distinction between complaints. Some complaints are bugs and issues that are a result of the game's code containing errors and/or not being optimized efficiently for whatever platform. These issues are:
  • performance problems specific to last-gen consoles
  • general performance issues on all platforms
  • crashing or hanging (often resulting in the "flatlined" message)
  • graphical glitching (like textures not loading for several seconds)
  • bugs with quests or game mechanics (like having weapons be put away automatically and not being able to draw them again, or cell phone calls happening repeatedly and preventing progress)
These issues have been readily acknowledged, CDPR has reaffirmed they are committed to rectifying them, and they even offered a refund policy back in January for anyone that wanted to go that route. There's little else that can be done except to keep plugging and hammering out the issues over time (just like the nearly 3 years of patching that TW3 received).

The second group of complaints are the ones focused on subjective ideas, but people seem to be treating them as if their opinions are somehow fact:
  • the game is not next-gen
  • the game is not an RPG
  • the main quest is too short
  • the game doesn't offer enough story branches
  • the endings are terrible
  • etc...
And this list could go on for quite a while. These will never be anything but subjective opinion. This is where comments begin to overstep, and things tend to get heated enough that moderation action is necessary. That's my concern, so it's a reminder to ensure we're not treating our opinions as if they were objective facts. Regardless of how strongly we may feel about our opinions, others will feel equally strongly about the opposite -- and everyone needs to remember to respect everyone else's opinions.

Of course, a studio still wants to hear feedback. The above is not to say that people should not voice their opinions on these things (respectfully). It's totally possible that some of these opinion-based elements may be altered in future updates and/or game content if there is enough interest. (It's the same sort of thing that resulted in NG+ being added to TW3. It was never intended, but it was added in because of overwhelming numbers of requests.)

The one, key thing that results in action needing to be taken is when people cross the line with their opinions and begin slinging insults and ridicule at others who disagree. That's simply not conduct that will be accepted on the forums.

This should be stickied so any blatant subjectivism or subjectivists can be pointed straight to it without further ado.

Hmm, if that is true then it sounds like once again this is all about getting the game back on the console game stores. That to me means performance & stability fixes, and much less done to fix bugs or add content. Disappointing but expected given communications and patches since release.

Well, I look at it this way:

When they work out the kinks with performance on consoles utilizing mid-range, 5-year-old hardware -- many of those same tricks can probably be adapted to options on present-gen and PC. Thus, we may get more balanced and robust visuals out of the same package. (Graphical settings are a balancing act, in the end. It's usually not very efficient to simply try to "brute-force" more FPS. Rather, finding the right balance.)

And we don't have any confirmation about what will be included in the next update yet. However, based on all of the things that stand to be improved upon in the game, I wouldn't be surprised to see other things included if they're ready. (But that's speculation. All I know is that people are still working their toofuses off.)

Well, yeah. It's hard. I think we all get that. But the comparisons to other AAA open-world games of the last decade that took similar amounts of time and money to produce are almost universally not flattering to CP2077. And I think part of the players' frustration is that there seems little acknowledgement of that fact. When we hear phrases like "the game that was launched on PC is a version we are very proud of", it feels like we're being gaslit a bit: "There's nothing wrong with the PC version, you're just crazy and have unrealistic expectations." Even though the expectations were 100% set by CDPR.

There's more to the game than graphical fidelity, resolution, and intricate AI. I am also very proud of the work the devs have done on the game. It's a magnificent story. The characters are incredible. The visualization of the Cyberpunk universe is amazing in its detail. I love the pacing of the game, and have no problems with either the shorter, more concise length, nor the tragic endings. I feel the theme of "immortality" is beautifully established and explored. I loooved the way Johnny was handled. Combat may have been a little easy and lackluster at times, but it got the job done and I'm sure it can be improved upon noticeably. Variety and identity of locations were as distinct as they were full of life and character...

I think a LOT of the game worked absolutely beautifully and the studio has every right to be proud of what it achieved -- even if there are some significant issues as well. On PC, as I've mentioned elsewhere, my playthrough only encountered minor bugs (none of which interrupted my experience in any great way). Although, that being said, intend to wait for a few more patches to come out before diving in again. I am very much looking forward to playing it again, though. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Okay, these are the most problematic comments in your post IMO. Sure, bugs experienced vary by platform and system configuration. But many of the real problems in the game *are* Universal and not "bugs" at all. The UI is 1990s era clunky and simplistic. The NPC and Police AI are so bad as to be almost non-existent. There is no meaningful interactivity with the game world other than fighting and visiting a few shops.

But it sounds like the stance you take (and I understand you are not CDPR) are these are simply "things we don't care for" and thus unlikely to be changed -- "working as designed, no matter how bad the design is." Again, this feels a bit like gaslighting, like all the promises that were made were never really made, and we all just read incorrectly between the lines of what was actually said. Even when what was said was very clear and explicit.

If this is the case, and CDPR decides that the company really just needs to fix the bugs and leave the systems within the game as is, I really fear for CDPR. The backlash will be severe and not something a company is likely to recover from. People are generally tolerant of mistakes, but they are very intolerant of what they view as lies. If CDPR cannot change the perception that they have lied and continue to lie about this game, it's not going to go well for them.

While I think the focus of my message is clarified further in my post above, I'll add here as well that I'm not talking about the issues -- I'm addressing posts that attempt to insult others or treat their subjective opinions as facts simply because the opinion may feel "popular" to them. That's not how it works.

Let me be real, though, and simply say I'm not talking about obviously wonky elements like the police and traffic AI. My belief is that the NCPD teleporting into existence feels like a placeholder. As in: that's not how they wanted it to function, but maybe because of time-constraints or some unexpected issue that cropped up, they simply put it in the game that way so it didn't result in gamebreaking issues or crashes. (I don't know for sure, I'm just speculating.) These are things that I'd bet the farm on being addressed and likely expanded upon in the future. (I mean...look at The Witcher 3. Just look at the environments...the crowds...the way the cities go about their business in such a fluid way. Obviously, the devs know how to create awesome world environments. I'd say these AI issues are most likely fallout from the effects of working under the pandemic.)

I outright disagree about anything people would call a "lie". There were no lies. There were plans, demonstrations of work-in-progress, and then, like almost any creative venture using any medium under the sun, there were things that were altered or cut for any range of reasons:
  • a feature upset the gameplay balance
  • a feature was no longer viable because of story elements
  • a feature was technically problematic, and a call needed to be made on time / resources to sort it out
  • a feature was decided to be too far outside the vision of the game
  • a feature was deemed as too abstract or convoluted
  • a feature was deemed as redundant to some other feature
  • a feature was specifically created as a placeholder and was never intended to be in the final version
  • devs decided they just didn't like it
I'm not claiming to know what happened specifically with CP2077 -- I'm just talking about what I've seen, personally, on every theatrical production, film, writing project, or game I've ever worked on. All of them. Always. Every, single time. Between conceptual phase, planning and production phase, and post phase, a lot will change. Just because someone has an idea and tries to incorporate it, that doesn't mean it's going to work. No matter how cool it sounds. Calls are made, and we eventually wind up with a final result.

Sometimes, it works out amazingly and everyone loves it. Sometimes, it falls flat on its face. Sometimes, it's polarizing.

But sharing progress is not "making promises". A creative piece is not defined until it is released.

And I still think CP2077 is magnificent. (As good as TW3? Maybe not! :p But I'll say again, TW3 was a hard, almost impossible act to follow. That doesn't make CP2077 any less of a success, though. I think the core of what it is already nails the Cyberpunk universe down brilliantly -- despite some pretty noticeable bumps along the way.)

Last edited:
If the game was not promoted so much, there would be no negative.

Many of the things mentioned from the trailers / QA videos are in the game, but most players expected an open world with full interactivity.

Just look at the gigs - this is filler content with text note and chest with some "goods" in the end of cave.
If people are like to more quests, with talking and roleplay (Not gameplay, but skill checks like in new vegas) and receive this they are unlikely to call it an RPG.

In the Witcher - in the full linear game, there were even more consequences from your actions and more quest arcs for revealing the characters. But in cyberpunk, you get towers from Far Cry, and the main message like this - "skill checks and your roleplaying can only be in the main plot and in small quests, of which there should be more, in your free time, complete gigs that are no different from each other, except for the location." Lol, but it makes no sense to fulfill gigs if there is nowhere to spend money.

I understand that they tried to sit on all the chairs and do something new, but if you chose one thing, then follow it to the end. Due to the short plot, the disclosure of the characters is more difficult, and in order to somehow diversify the plot, they added the one thing that you can complete the character's quest arc and get the another ending - this is a good thing, but this is didn`t cover another thing like world who is gonna trying been alive. If you complete the story quests, Perales / Panam / Judy / Brendan / River quest chains, there is nothing else to do here. Even the quest with the search for an implant for the Scooter from the aldecaldo camp is much more interesting than 15 gigs.

I think they will add Flathead (missing skill in the skill tree), which was so promised in QA, but this will not change the thing that they promoted to during the PR company, this is not an open world, no one cares about your reputation, and your money can only be spent on cars of different colors and yeah, are the main thing in our game - the main plot is 20 hours long, because according to the statistics of the witcher, only 20% passed to the end.

P.S
I love this game, but I hate to ignore problems. I want it to become better and better like wine in the future. And patches / DLCs / Expansions can do it , for example take a look at the North Oak casino, this is the such of potential that can be realized, and it all depends on the company.
And as for me, ignoring problems does not appear to the company in the best quality.

Last edited:

We're not talking about subjective "I wish this was there and it's not." We're talking about features CDPR clearly stated would be in the game. Remember "NPCs that have their own lives, and live in a true day/night cycle"? Clearly stated. Remember "player choices ripple through the game world and have a profound effect on the city"? Clearly stated. There are literally dozens of examples of features stated in CDPR interviews and promotional videos that are just. not. there.

If your premise is that any feature that is complained about as missing from the game was never stated as being there, all we have to do is "roll the tape" to prove that completely wrong. The reason people state this as *fact* is that in many cases, it is indeed fact. I'm sure that many people at CDPR wish those inconvenient interviews, Night City Wire episodes, and "deep dive" videos did not exist, but they do.

Let me be real, though, and simply say I'm not talking about obviously wonky elements like the police and traffic AI. My belief is that the NCPD teleporting into existence feels like a placeholder. As in: that's not how they wanted it to function, but maybe because of time-constraints or some unexpected issue that cropped up, they simply put it in the game that way so it didn't result in gamebreaking issues or crashes. (I don't know for sure, I'm just speculating.) These are things that I'd bet the farm on being addressed and likely expanded upon in the future. (I mean...look at The Witcher 3. Just look at the environments...the crowds...the way the cities go about their business in such a fluid way. Obviously, the devs know how to create awesome world environments. I'd say these AI issues are most likely fallout from the effects of working under the pandemic.)

I outright disagree about anything people would call a "lie". There were no lies. There were plans, demonstrations of work-in-progress, and then, like almost any creative venture using any medium under the sun, there were things that were altered or cut for any range of reasons:

The point many of us are making is that there are a lot of aspects of the game that feel like "place holders". Way too many for a AAA title in full release. In some games you can get away with some of that, because it doesn't detract from the game or the game is so replayable that you wait for the patch and keep playing. CP2077 is such a linear story, that when you release it with many half baked features, people play through it once or twice and then say "it was okay but didn't feel finished."

Will those people reinstall the game six months later when a big patch drops? Unlikely. There's no point; they finished the story, they know how it ends, and it's so linear that how the cops might behave differently in a patched version doesn't change anything in the story or game. As already stated, 97% of initial players have stopped playing. How many of those do you think the game will get back with patches or DLC?

Please note I was very careful in my language. I never said CDPR lied, I said that people might view some of these statements as lies and they don't like that. However, if the company line moving forward is going to be "this was all work in progress and therefore no matter how grandiose our statements were, they weren't lies because the game always changes before launch," then be prepared.

People will hear that and think "got it, we should never believe that any statements by CDPR about an upcoming game are accurate, because it's all work-in-progress and subject to change without notice." That feels like the way politicians talk when they say they won't raise your taxes. Sticking a "work in progress" line of text at the bottom of the screen when you show an amazing demo as a blanket "none of this will actually be how the game plays" pass might protect CDPR legally, but it can never protect them financially from players learning from history and simply not buying their games.

Also note I'm not telling anybody at CDPR to not be proud of their work. CP2077 is a beautiful game visually, has great art and a compelling story. I'm just suggesting that it's not very close to the game suggested by the company. If CDPR fails to act authentically regarding the game, and instead tries to hide behind "work in progress" banners and torturous parsing of company statements, then it just can't get player faith back. CP2077 had 8 million pre-orders; if this is how CDPR reacts to these issues, their next big game probably won't have 80k pre-orders.

I see this parroted all the time but they do. What else are you/we needing in this specific comment?

I hope you are joking. Follow any random NPC around and tell me where they go and what they do during this day/night cycle. Do they go to a job? To an apartment? Get some food, hang out, meet some friends? No. They spawn in, walk a set path, spawn out. If you follow them they will walk a certain direction, turn around, and walk back, endlessly, day or night.

If memory serves me correctly (or it could be playing tricks on me, it does that sometimes)
CDPR said 1.1 would primarily be bug fixes and performance updates. And that 1.2 would be bigger.

Primarily being the keyword as it means mostly, not completely. So I expect 1.2 to be mostly bug fixes and performance enhancements, after all their short term goal is to get it back on the playstation store.

I do hope that maybe some new, small things make it in, but I'm not expecting it. I have noticed from posts after 1.1 that some of the already released fixes have probably started to showcase parts of the game that were perhaps in there from the beginning but blocked by bugs and I hope that they further come through with even more fixes.

This post was written without much thought so I decided to delete it. I'll just take the suggestion that this game might not be for me and it is time to move on. I hope the people working at CDPR will get their redemption arc for all the work they put into this. Except the people that publicly said they take responsibility.

Last edited:
Even though patch 1.2. will be bigger than the previous one, it can't possibly fix everything. I would expect a lot more bug and glitch fixes, increased stability and framerate on base consoles, and perhaps small improvements to some features on all platforms.

I hope they have improved the a.i., reworked inventory management and added elements that bring more life and interactivity to Night City, but I wouldn't count on it. They need a lot more time to actually polish the game before they add any new features, because adding them now could possibly just create new bugs and glitches.

When the ground work is actually done, I hope they'll start adding more modification and personalisation options. It would be great to be able to modify your looks after character creation and to change the looks of your weapons and vehicles.

However for now, I suggest keeping your expectations realistic and giving the devs more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom