POLL: Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

+

Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

• Wakako Okada

• Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra

• Regina Jones

• Dexter DeShawn

• Muamar Reyes

• Dino Dinovic

• Mr. Hands

• Dakota Smith

• Rogue Amendiares

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fixers.jpg

Wakako. No talk about morality or playing cop yet maintaining a strong sense of honor and decorum.

Just tell me what to do and give me the eddies when I'm done. No questions asked :)

Padre had the funniest lines always trying put literally everything no matter how innapropriate in a religious context.

Definitely Reyes! He has no really annoying gigs, none of that fake morality of some other fixers. Heck, even his job descriptions are fun to read! Dino and Rogue tie for second place, even though they both only give us very few jobs. Would take more gigs from them over Padre's any day if I had the choice!

I would've chosen Rogue for coolness, but Rogue is a bitch to be frank.
My second pick is then Regina, partially because i've done by far the most jobs for her.
I do like Wakako's sometimes businesslike sacasm though aswell :)

Mr. Hands, because he doesn't want to sell me a car. JK. (We really need more of him, though.)

I liked El Capitán the most (as others said, he has great gigs), and Wakako the least (she is a great character, but veeeery sleazy).

Rogue has the best set up and resources and I like the work the DEV put into her character, but I have to go with Wakako as she seemed the most real (and scary) to me.

She's definitely scary, glad I'm not the only one who felt that way about her!

Wakako or Padre.

"Captain" Reyes is the most depressing one when you find out he's just a loser acting like a "Captain"

Definitely Reyes! He has no really annoying gigs, none of that fake morality of some other fixers. Heck, even his job descriptions are fun to read! Dino and Rogue tie for second place, even though they both only give us very few jobs. Would take more gigs from them over Padre's any day if I had the choice!

He's definitely my favourite because I think he kinda does have some morality. He doesn't have it about the jobs and making eddies, but he does seem to generally care about his mercs. I like his reactions too. The fixers who get annoyed if you have a 'stealth optional' type gig and decide to go in hot piss me off. El Capitan is happy with however you get the job done, and just gets extra impressed if you do the optional stuff.

He doesn't have it about the jobs and making eddies, but he does seem to generally care about his mercs.
Yes! And you really get that in Family Matters. He seems to be playing it down, but you can tell he's actually worried about Juliet and what happened to her.

No surprise that the fixers with most assigned content turned out to be among the most popular.

Wakako and Rogue are awesome, and Regina is just the type you want to have drinks with.

DeShawn kept it 100
There has to be a reason why he fled the city for 2 years...

Contrary to popular opinion, can't stand Wakako. There is something... sinister about her. Her involvement with the Tiger Claw is not clear, all her husbands' deaths are suspicious to say the least.

I've come to believe she's the Tiger Claws hidden leader and her gigs involving the 'Claws are just a way to cut off some unprofitable branches or to punish some individual groups for being too 'independent', using a mercenary as a proxy.

There are a couple of shards found on corpses where it's told she abandoned a client/subcontractor to their fate for sheer opportunism. Not very... trustworthy for a fixer.

He's definitely my favourite because I think he kinda does have some morality. He doesn't have it about the jobs and making eddies, but he does seem to generally care about his mercs. I like his reactions too. The fixers who get annoyed if you have a 'stealth optional' type gig and decide to go in hot piss me off. El Capitan is happy with however you get the job done, and just gets extra impressed if you do the optional stuff.

Yeah, what I generally meant by morality was more the "getting annoyed/disappointed/passive aggressive" you have mentioned (hey there, Regina!) or the kind of playing god that Padre and Wakako are pulling off sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

There has to be a reason why he fled the city for 2 years...

Contrary to popular opinion, can't stand Wakako. There is something... sinister about her. Her involvement with the Tiger Claw is not clear, all her husbands' deaths are suspicious to say the least.

I've come to believe she's the Tiger Claws hidden leader and her gigs involving the 'Claws are just a way to cut off some unprofitable branches or to punish some individual groups for being too 'independent', using a mercenary as a proxy.

There are a couple of shards found on corpses where it's told she abandoned a client/subcontractor to their fate for sheer opportunism. Not very... trustworthy for a fixer.

I also think she might be the Tiger Claws secret leader, playing all of the other Claws like chess pieces.

"Going into a meeting with her is like getting into a cage with a lioness. Sure, the lioness is polite, but you can tell she's already thinking about her next snack." - That's exactly what it felt like working for her!

Last edited:
Rogue is the best, too bad you get so few jobs from her. The rest are pretty forgettable, Dakota could be good too, but there is just not enough interaction to establish the character.

Top Bottom