Can you get every clothing item at all rarities?

+
I've been looking for Vintage Extra-Leather Straightcuts. With 400+ hours in the game, I have seen this item drop many times from enemies, but only ever as a Common item. So a couple of questions.

Is it possible to find items like this at higher rarities or do they simply not exist? (What affects drop rarity the most?)

Are there crafting patterns around to make every item of clothing at every rarity? (Where?!)

Yes if bought or looted, but not through crafting. CDPR did not think that far ahead with clothing. The PC can't even wear 3/4's what the NPCs do :(

Yes if bought or looted, but not through crafting.

What affects loot drop Rarity then? I've been farming enemies across the board for 400+ hours (many of those hours at max level and cred) and I have never seen a pair of these pants drop at anything other than Common, and I have never ever seen them in a store.

Drop rarity is random, same with what mods are on them and their rarities. The item on the body or container is fixed when you enter the vicinity, but the rarity is not. You can save-scum to get better rarity and mods.

Top Bottom