Neon Apparel

+
I was going around last night to the different clothes vendors trying to find the perfect outfit. I have followed NPC's for awhile in cool outfits. I know the developers have time constraints but I would loved more outfits in the game specially club wear ( neon, glowy and latex.) It's awesome to see I wasn't the only one who thought this.

I would love new tattoos as well. More Freckles, New hairstyles and colors. Even if just in the beginning.

I am sure modders will get their chance but it would be good to see some cdpr additives.

Last edited:
Just being able to transfer stats from one piece of clothing to another would be cool. I love one of the jackets in my inventory, but it's the worst piece of clothing I have for stats. I want to wear it more.

That costume is really worth trying, I just love its look and would want to get my hands on one of them.
So, have you found a resource to get a jacket like this already?

(NSFW)
An update on this topic including links to several Nexus mods which provide neon, see thru, holo and skimpy/club dancer style NPC outfits for the female V player character. I am using them all without any issues.

I can recommend this great mod 'Holo World' which is on Nexus, and replaces some of the 'Johnny' fashion items and others with a selection of holgraphic fashions for chest, lower body, arms, face, holsters, masks and the 'light strip' fashionwear as worn by some club dancers. They look sensational in game and I've used this mod for some weeks now with no issues

Holoworld mod

I am also using the mod 'BodyDancerStraps' (NSFW) which gives a selection of variants around the very minimal straps outfits

Bodydancerstraps mod

and also the 'NPCs Gone Wild' clothing remover (underwear/breast covering) for NPC female (civilian) mod which spices up many street and bar outfits on Night Cities ladies

NPCs Gone Wild mod

To get more 'cybernetic' appearances try 'The Cyberbody Shop' mod which adds legs, bodies, head, arms cyberwear variants ' because organic is overrated'

The CyberBody Shop mod

You can find other clothing from NPC including micro skirts, shirts, some holo tops and skirts, fishnets in multiple color options which replace other in-game items in this mod:

NPC Clothing Swaps And Color Options Library mod

and finally (for now) a backless, see thru top dress (item replacement for 'The Witcher jacket') at this mod

Backless Dress Mod

two examples only using my V and my follower companion:

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-24 23-51-54.png
!!photomode_20022021_001652.png

If you want the cool npc clothes take a look at nexus mods. There are quite a few mods that replace existing stuff with npc clothes. I'm pretty sure that see through coat is available but you'd need to double check. There's lots of other cool visual stuff like various cyberarms (including the mox bouncer's), Maelstrom eye cyberware, etc.

V is a merc. Wearing a majority of the outfits even currently available would get a merc dead before they even breached the door.

Yes it's a cyberpunk future, but personally I feel a majority of individuals would just be wearing cotton, denim and leather unless it was job related or stepping out for an evenings fun. Having my character or NPC's for that matter look like a circus clowns while strolling down a street or trying to stealthy enter a building seems wrong. Maybe I've watched too much Freejack, Johnny Mnemonic, The Fifth Element, Bladerunner and Altered Carbon but standing out like a peacock would seem to be a bad thing.
Holo clothes. The advantage here is that they can just be turned off. :)

(Sadly, not an option in this game... maybe some future game?)

Whoever designed the entire clothing range for V was either a demented sports fan, a Village People wannabe or just a rubbish low talent fashion designer.. and they certainly missed the brief for a dystopian cyberpunk future city.
Hilarious but a bit harsh maybe :)
It would be cool to see more variety, the share your V thread it's starting to look a bit repetitive imo.
I have to say I found a set i'm comfortable with and the fact we're playing in 1st person doesn't make me worry with something a tad superficial.

Hilarious but a bit harsh maybe :)
It would be cool to see more variety, the share your V thread it's starting to look a bit repetitive imo.
I have to say I found a set i'm comfortable with and the fact we're playing in 1st person doesn't make me worry with something a tad superficial.
I too have found a set I really like. So I am just trying to max out upgrading them, but then i found another pair of purple dragon pants so now I am torn :) add little back stories to share your V thread photos. Makes them more fun

I have to ask....again.....where do I get this jacket or if I can even have it....(?)
View attachment 11146061

Also, I want this NPCs outfit reheally bad.

View attachment 11146064

I need some serious clothing mods. =0.

I found that jacket in a locker in the back room area of the Riot club. It was gated to level 20 and I still can’t wear it yet but it is in the stash!
Get into riot through the side door in the loading dock area by hacking the door and take the elevator to explore inside.

I found that jacket in a locker in the back room area of the Riot club. It was gated to level 20 and I still can’t wear it yet but it is in the stash!
Get into riot through the side door in the loading dock area by hacking the door and take the elevator to explore inside.
Thanks! :)

IMPORTANT: There are doors that don't give you an open prompt, so you might feel trapped. There's a panel next to the door that you can use to open it (or you can hack to open it, I forget), but in any case, look for those, or you won't be able to get out! :)
Thanks for the help. ^^

V is a merc.

And merc work can involve dressing as a civilian, or a clown, or a prostitute. Your impression is specific because you're thinking mercenaries hired by an army.

Wearing a majority of the outfits even currently available would get a merc dead before they even breached the door.

Realistically (since you apparently like thinking realistically) if a merc approached an establishment fully armed and dressed like they're going to war the enemies there could shoot on sight or have their guns aimed at the merc preemptively. They wouldn't even reach the door.

Then again, the AI of this game would actually have to be smart for any of this to matter.

Having my character look like a circus clowns while strolling down a street or trying to stealthy enter a building seems wrong.

You're describing what's already the case considering that players have to wear whatever they find for better stats.

(NSFW)
An update on this topic including links to several Nexus mods which provide neon, see thru, holo and skimpy/club dancer style NPC outfits for the female V player character. I am using them all without any issues.

I can recommend this great mod...

Thank you for the extensive list! Will definitely check those out.

you cannot, i would love to get the gold (or silver) skin or neon tattoos, but nope
If you are on PC then there are plenty of mods that give you cybernetic arms and legs and glowing or transparent outfits.

A quick browse of the Nexus will sort you out

Top Bottom