Any chance of Cyperpunk 2077 going exclusive?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Console gaming is big money PC gaming is pocket change and this is a hard fact of life and devs need to realize this and throw their PC loyalty out the window.

First of all, that's a pointless statement without anything to back it up (as were many other ones you made.)

Also, the fact is that, consoles are designed to be fast, easy and simple to use, something you play on your couch in your living room. That's not atmosphere suitable for any kind of serious gaming. This leads to console games often being quite fast, easy and simple.

FPS is the only serious gaming genre that has gotten a small foothold on the console. Strategy, real-time strategy, MOBA, MMO... They're all PC genres, and let's not forget that the top FPS tournaments are still on the PC. Are there any big console gaming conventions or tournaments? I've not heard of any.

Consoles just can't compete with the PC, in any way or form. Not yet, at least. Forsaking PC development wouldn't be in any way a lucrative move for any game house.

no, reality is that devs make more money on consoles than on PC its a fact. its also a fact that PC gamers pirate the game more than 2nd hand sales or pirating on consoles which requires it to be chipped. no way. and new consoles will even block used games so no worries there.
Console gaming is big money PC gaming is pocket change and this is a hard fact of life and devs need to realize this and throw their PC loyalty out the window.

You have much facts but no sources.
The most hacked games are also the most DRMised ones. Just continue to treat your customers like robbers and they will really rob you. Steam is a success. Why ?
There is a change in the game industry. Some games are funded by fans. GoG sells games without DRM. And good games always sell well. Your talk is plain nonsense and just a justification of a pretty silly commercial politic. My PC is much more powerfull than any console to date, I have 1080p images and tons of power to display them. And I can do much more than just play with it. But as long as brainless kids will buy with real money fancy avatars for their Xboxlive / PSN accounts, why the hell won't they sell them.
Zero day DLCs are also because or hackers ?
Rushed and buggy games is also about pirtes ?
Once upon a time, games on console were finished. No internet connection was necessary to patch them. Now, it is worse than PC...

First of all, that's a pointless statement without anything to back it up (as were many other ones you made.)

Also, the fact is that, consoles are designed to be fast, easy and simple to use, something you play on your couch in your living room. That's not atmosphere suitable for any kind of serious gaming. This leads to console games often being quite fast, easy and simple.

FPS is the only serious gaming that has gotten a small foothold on the console. Strategy, real-time strategy, MOBA, MMO... They're all PC genres, and let's not forget that the top FPS tournaments are still on the PC. Are there any big console gaming conventions? I've not heard of any.

Consoles just can't compete with the PC, in any way or form. Not yet, at least. Forsaking PC development wouldn't be in any way a lucrative move for any game house.

are you serious or just trolling? the living room is the best place for gaming, BIG TV, 5.1 surround sound gaming pad, comfortable couch, playing PC games on your desk your face 5inches from the screen is not enjoyable and playing games with keyboard and mouse? thats soo ghetto.

and fast and simple statement i just dont get? u mean console games are simple? wow you are either delusional or trolling, all games on PC are on console as well very few games are PC exclusives most exclusives are on consoles like the Last of Us. only games that are suited for PC are strategy C&C type games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom