Long Term / Premium Collection Strategies?

+
Questions for the long time players: What do you do after you finish collecting a full deck?

I'm now less than 50 cards away from a full deck. At my current pace, I ought to be very close to finished by the time the current Journey ends. I guess the obvious thing to do is begin working on the premiums, but is there a particular strategy people use for collecting premium cards?

I've already made a premium version of the Starter deck, since those cards almost never drop from kegs. Since then, I've mostly spent powder on transmuting epic cards, with my two most favored factions almost finished. I also focus my Reward Book unlocks on getting to the Ultimate kegs to fill in a lot of the premium commons and rares, though I probably have 75% or more at this stage. But what should I do with ore? Do I focus on buying kegs for the 70 scraps / 10 powder and a chance at a premium gold card? Or am I better off just stockpiling that for whenever a future expansion comes around?

All advice is welcome. :)

Since then, I've mostly spent powder on transmuting epic cards, with my two most favored factions almost finished.
Personally I wouldn't spend much powder on epics apart from those you desperately want because their drop rate in Kegs is a lot higher compared to the Legendary ones.

Do I focus on buying kegs for the 70 scraps / 10 powder and a chance at a premium gold card? Or am I better off just stockpiling that for whenever a future expansion comes around?
After around 30-50 expansion Kegs you usually end up getting mainly duplicates anyway so there isn't exactly much point to save much more than 100 kegs for a expansion, the only time it makes sense to save up Kegs would be if you're getting close to Prestige 10.

Last edited:
Top Bottom