Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Hi, it's been a while since I've been here.Have you ever thought that Judy is definitely older than V,I think she is 25-27 years old.I got this idea when I was playing the pyramid song.I do not want to spoiler,but when you play again,pay attention to the dialoguesView attachment 11187106
Interesting... We were really into that quest and never thought like that. Only other stuff I noticed was how people say V feels very short when you open doors, but Judy is shorter.(reference first kiss scene).

Also long time no see mate.

I didn't know that, they almost the same age then
And about Judy, I've found that:
They estimate she was born before 2057, but if we consider what she said in Piramid Song she might be about 7-8 old back then

And about Judy, I've found that:
They estimate she was born before 2057, but if we consider what she said in Piramid Song she might be about 7-8 old back then
Ok,so what her age then? 27-28?:)

I think at the baseline, each "home" V gets after completing NPC quests should function completely as the base apartment does, even down to little trivial stuff like the shower (turns out there's actually showers in the Aldecaldo camp too!). But I do wish there was more follow-up content with the companion NPC's, and it wouldn't even need to be anything particularly drastic in scope, like being able to take them to one of the clubs in the city, or even the roller coaster in Pacifica. Bonus points if one of them even comments about going all the way down to godawful Pacifica to do it.

I think at the baseline, each "home" V gets after completing NPC quests should function completely as the base apartment does, even down to little trivial stuff like the shower (turns out there's actually showers in the Aldecaldo camp too!). But I do wish there was more follow-up content with the companion NPC's, and it wouldn't even need to be anything particularly drastic in scope, like being able to take them to one of the clubs in the city, or even the roller coaster in Pacifica. Bonus points if one of them even comments about going all the way down to godawful Pacifica to do it.
We all wish that as you said. Let's hope they can unlock those features in upcoming patch

cyberpunk-2077-video-game-cyborg-judy-alvarez-wallpaper-3840x2160-63087_54.jpg
judy-alvarez-cyberpunk-2077-video-games-tattoo-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
81336008-1608053238.png
wp8200045.jpg
3bd3ffd478febec4aca273cbd22d71cc.jpg

Easy to implement too!
Seen model swap mods on Nexus but they were created for the wrong reasons.
I just want to model swap her for Johnny at least for that moment.
Post automatically merged:

DLC I believe, not sure if in mid content or in expansion.
Very vital point actually which will decide how much I am excited to play this game.
That would totally rock! I'm right there with you as far as being
just as excited looking forward to it.
Post automatically merged:

Hard at work on her BD's
cyberpunk-2077-video-games-cd-projekt-red-judy-alvarez-cyberpunk-hd-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

The Judy stare we've all seen it and if looks could kill.....
q8lavwig9m561.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom