Sex scene

+
Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.
After just one sex, all their feelings of love disappear.
There is no difference in relation to the extras that pass on the street.
It's so sad and awkward.
When the story with the main characters is over,
There is nothing to see except one prostitute and one sex scene.

Is there really only one sex scene per character you romance ?
What if I want to see Meredith again ?
Those scene are way too short, you should add an option for us to choose when to end !
Everything in this game is too short.
At least you had remotely decent options for romance though

There are sex ads all over the city to make things worse.

LOL, exactly, the whole environment screams sex, and then you have a complete lack of it in all gameplay elements of the game. Having just 4 prostitutes in the whole city that has hundreds of explicit sex ads all over the place is a complete joke.

The damn city does not even have a functional strip club, LOL.

Everything in this game is too short.
At least you had remotely decent options for romance though
"Everything's too short". Hm... There is that "genitalia" part of character creation in the game, you know. That too short, too? :D
Post automatically merged:

LOL, exactly, the whole environment screams sex, and then you have a complete lack of it in all gameplay elements of the game. Having just 4 prostitutes in the whole city that has hundreds of explicit sex ads all over the place is a complete joke.

The damn city does not even have a functional strip club, LOL.
Yep. Complete joke. Duke Nukem 3D, made some 25+ years ago, iirc - even that one had one quite very functional strip club. And prostitutes? On every corner in there Duke Nukem 3D. Interactive, too. Even if just a little.

So here we go. Now we know how to make a legendary (cool, super, very good, exceptional) game: put in a functional strip club, and lots of prostitutes on top. Bingo! /s

Or perhaps, it's just that some folks chose wrong game genre to play? Cyberpunk is not eroge. Some RPGs can be eroge, but Cyberpunk is not, and arguably should not be. For further details about eroge, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eroge .

Last edited:
oh i forgot that cyber punk and night city are supposed to be all about sex and drugs, but i guess i was wrong.
i guess i informed myself about the wrong genre..

Genre? I'm sorry, what genre are you talking about? Is something mentioned by CDPR about a "sex genre" anywhere?

This game is about emotions much more than sex. yes, sex is all over the city. But you're incarning V, which isn't really a character that dips into that. And you make strong HUMAN connections with characters in this game, instead of dipping into all the cyber stuff and gross corpo sex propaganda.

Genre? I'm sorry, what genre are you talking about? Is something mentioned by CDPR about a "sex genre" anywhere?

This game is about emotions much more than sex. yes, sex is all over the city. But you're incarning V, which isn't really a character that dips into that. And you make strong HUMAN connections with characters in this game, instead of dipping into all the cyber stuff and gross corpo sex propaganda.

Sex and dildos boy

This is not a game about sex scenes. When will people understand this?

I think agree. The way sex is depicted in this game is as an aesthetic, one of the many flavours of the utter hell hole and dystopia the world of CP77 really is. I mean, I really enjoy this game, to take it all in, wander around NC, but I wouldn't want to live there for one second.

On the other hand...
* BD content got cut, a lot.
* NPCs got censored after the game got releases
* private parts customization.......
* Witcher III expectations (4 or 5 brothels, 3 or 4 diff scene templates)
* damn insidious marketing for this game

So I'll be the last one to blame anyone who's disappointed by the lack of (virtual) sex in this game.

This is not a game about sex scenes.

Then i guess this is game is not about deep npc behaivor, balanced game mechanics, a bug free game experience and about choice and consequence either? Fine then lets shut down this forum, no need to continue suggesting, reporting and complaining if the game, the way it is, is supposed to be how it is.

Last edited:
I saw a good explanation on different countries age restrictions on reddit closer to launch. +18 games aren't necessarily "adult" games. When a game has a Mature-rating, you won't see it in your local Walmart for example... It will also not be put on Steam's front page if I'm not mistaken, you'd have to look for Cyberpunk in the adult section.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I remember the explanation more or less...

Top Bottom