Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

+
About Car handling and drive :

Remapping horn on another key (maybe E)

Switching between 3 speed : Slow Urban / Fast Urban / Highway with Lshift and LControl or something like that (Some vehicle could have more some less due to the type of vehicle, and reverse gear could be displayed as a gears as well) .

Being able to toggle locked view toward front of the vehicle (With right mouse button ?) perhaps with a possibility of looking slightly right and left but with view recentering by itself when there is no movement instead of waiting for the game to do it by himself with the risk of ruining it by pressing middle mouse button.
Untoggling it would obviously make you look freely as usual.

Or perhaps a "center view" button that resist a bit to right stick/ mouse movement so you can center view and stick to it when needed.

Last edited:
About Car handling and drive :

Remapping horn on another key (maybe E)

Switching between 3 speed : Slow Urban / Fast Urban / Highway with Lshift and LControl or something like that (Some vehicle could have more some less due to the type of vehicle, and reverse gear could be displayed as a gears as well) .

Being able to toggle locked view toward front (With right mouse button ?) of the vehicle perhaps with a possibility of looking slightly right and left but with view recentering by itself when there is no movement instead of waiting for the game to do it by himself with the risk of ruining it by pressing middle mouse button. (
Untoggling it would obviously make you look freely as usual.
Yeah.. some of the default keybinds in general in this game are rough
Post automatically merged:

Yeah.. some of the default keybinds in general in this game are rough
Still gathering more suggestions ideas before i put more to the list trying to be as quality of life as possible

Added - Previews need some more work. You're sometimes looking at an orange gun and its preview icon is trying to convince you it's a green gun. There was a lot of love put into modeling these items. We should, at the very least, like the option to admire the details This suggestion was made by User named RagnaBreaker, Rebeckaswe,GobHobblin
View attachment 11188882

How about a 3D preview that you can flip around ?

What about a kind of exploded view. But with the attachment types a gun can use. When you go into this 3d mode. I'd love to be able to reuse the T-Bug tutortal area for weapons tests.

^ Being able to jump into training mode at any time would be nuts! It would also be great for practicing key bindings and controller settings.

^ Being able to jump into training mode at any time would be nuts! It would also be great for practicing key bindings and controller settings.
That's what I had thought the Brain dance machine we got would do. It could easily be something they could add. It could even have a final T-Bug dialog moment for V. The first time you start it up after T-Bug dies.

Revival of the Atlantis club "for more context" this is the same bar where you as Johnny ask rogue for help to rescue alt and is in fact the same bar you and jackie dance during the 6 months cutscene where u both get punched meaning the bar was still functioning during the time u play as V. The place is empty i have been unable to find any reasons why it closed or any context about it, to get inside tho aparently there is a phantom wall which is something easter eggs reason maybe or future content? who knows. My point is i would love to see it back on for future dlc's or expansions the city is big but it has very limited functioning areas to go to.

I really just have 2 suggestions.

The first is a quality of life that I think would be a game changer in regards to replayability - Create a Profile Save system so that we can organize save games by character. If we want to try different builds or different origins it can get rather chaotic with the current saves.

Second, I would like at some point to have more vehicle options (not more vehicles numerically speaking but more varied vehicles like an AV for example. Would very much like to be able to purchase an AV) and options for housing.

Overall I am pretty happy so I'll just keep it short and sweet. Thank you

The first is a quality of life that I think would be a game changer in regards to replayability - Create a Profile Save system so that we can organize save games by character. If we want to try different builds or different origins it can get rather chaotic with the current saves.

Second, I would like at some point to have more vehicle options (not more vehicles numerically speaking but more varied vehicles like an AV for example. Would very much like to be able to purchase an AV) and options for housing.

I will add - Create a Profile Save system so that we can organize save games by character to the list

Regarding the AV i love the idea however unless they decide to finish the city i doubt it will happen half of pacifica isnt completed not to mention from the sky most of the buildings are half completed and still missing textures i really doubt they designed it for flying vehicles event tho there are flying vehicles lol it would be so damn good to have an AV

and options for housing alrdy on the list

Make sure to red point the list its the best way to get CD project attention we at 93 pretty solid number

Last edited:
I have a simple call: full TWEAKDB permission or package tools.
This means that the modder community will have the ability to carry out a large amount of simple numerical modification and balancing work. CDPR can summarize these work later and choose those improvements that have proven to be popular and without fatal conflict in mods, and use them in their next updates without too much testing. And developers can focus on more engine-layer work and lay a solid foundation for the game.

And if more, open CR2W script to modders, they cannot even add a simple line of dialogue now, the best result is to replace some exsiting texts, no new dialogues, no new phone messages, no new quests, which much limits their work. Many modders had considered to added special dialogues for NPCs so storekeepers will try to attract pedestrians instead of drive guests away, but they just can not do it now.....

Guest 4519094

LOL... this is got to be the funniest post I've read in a while.

Not sure if they've been mentioned but FLYING CARS or just a "taxi ride" in one where I can look around.

LOL... this is got to be the funniest post I've read in a while.
A list of suggestions? :) glad i put a smile on your face

That is not how it works. I really doubt anyone, especially REDs, browses the forums filtering threads by the starting posts' reactions. RED Points are not upvotes.
Nice good to know Thank you for teaching me something new altho i couldnt have guessed any different since there is a thumbs up on it , Thank you :)

I have a simple call: full TWEAKDB permission or package tools.
This means that the modder community will have the ability to carry out a large amount of simple numerical modification and balancing work. CDPR can summarize these work later and choose those improvements that have proven to be popular and without fatal conflict in mods, and use them in their next updates without too much testing. And developers can focus on more engine-layer work and lay a solid foundation for the game.

And if more, open CR2W script to modders, they cannot even add a simple line of dialogue now, the best result is to replace some exsiting texts, no new dialogues, no new phone messages, no new quests, which much limits their work. Many modders had considered to added special dialogues for NPCs so storekeepers will try to attract pedestrians instead of drive guests away, but they just can not do it now.....
Will add full TWEAKDB permission or package tools , open CR2W script to modders to the list , we sure need those, Modders make this game shine even more :)

Save created characters on the creator. Could be accessed close to the default models. This would allow us to just create some characters on one day you feel like it but don't want to throw away and if you need to restart the game for some reason you can do so without losing the character.
Also bikes can go backwards as fast as they go foward. It's the future and that accelerating sound they got!!
Option to disable the time hints on Braindances where the visual, sound, thermal cues are

actually if you pay attention the monowire is the most op melee weapon... the ghost wire build relies on body and cool skill trees and intelligence cyberware for crit chance boost.... stree brawler because the wire is a blunt weapon cool for base damage and crit damage and chance.. intelligence cyberware has a boost in crit damage and chance... i can instantly decapitate a whole gaggle of scavs with a quick whip around... you can do one attack in stealth and with the perk can get a 100% crit hit

actually if you pay attention the monowire is the most op melee weapon... the ghost wire build relies on body and cool skill trees and intelligence cyberware for crit chance boost.... stree brawler because the wire is a blunt weapon cool for base damage and crit damage and chance.. intelligence cyberware has a boost in crit damage and chance... i can instantly decapitate a whole gaggle of scavs with a quick whip around... you can do one attack in stealth and with the perk can get a 100% crit hit
Yeah but look just my opinion 100% crit damage at the first go you're never gonna reach it unless you are pretty much 70% through the story the point of the monowire is that uses stats there are lining towards a stealth approach at the beginning of the game they just dont do their job and i see nothing stealthy about it whatsoever id be okay it was anything related to reflex or something again i get it that they changed monowire last min but would be cool if it had more purpose some kind of stealth advantage ive been doing tests here and there about to reach 450 hours in i tried every possible build and combination
  • Body - Athletics
  • Reflexes - Assault
  • Intelligence - Quickhacking
  • Cool - Stealth
Things like cold blood perk would still makes sense if you are a person to stealth with a silenced handgun did it done it there is a reason why cold blood is in cool and not in Reflexes

This might sound weird, but I had kinda hoped the game would actually force traffic rules.

That there would be a chance that if you’re speeding within the city, run past red light or ram other vehicles, the cops would force you to pull over via a remote control device (that every vehicle has by default unless you can remove or bypass it with engineering or hacking) and fine you a a certain lump sum and a percentage of your wealth based on the part of the city and the crime you’ve committed.

You could try to bribe them, start a shootout or simply pay (and if you had no eb’s at the moment, your account starts with a ”-”). And if you had the surveillance device removed, they’d chace you and disable your vehicle by force (pop the tires, break the engine, ram you).

Of course that would require a working mobile police force in the game and further damage modeling +effects, but hey those are required anyway so… But the police drones are already there (I suppose; I haven’t played the latest couple of patches).

Top Bottom