Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
that's good to hear and all that. but a part of me feels i am still not convinced. you need A LOT of work to do in order to "fix" this. i mean bugs and glitches are just the beginning. there's cut content and also plot holes and inconsistencies with the world as well as the poorly written endings that need fixing too.
This is by far the most expensive movie in my collection...so many hours of cut scenes...I want to play not watch a movie! And with driving and BD's being so horrific it's just time to wonder when you were going to deliver on your promise of a game...maybe something with a good ending!

This is by far the most expensive movie in my collection...so many hours of cut scenes...I want to play not watch a movie! And with driving and BD's being so horrific it's just time to wonder when you were going to deliver on your promise of a game...maybe something with a good ending!
What are you talking about lol there's literally one cutscene in the entire game at the end.

I'd steer well clear of Metal Gear Solid 1-4 if I was you ;)

Throughout the game I was loving the story and everything until the end when the ending ruined everything. If they don't want to let V survive then at least allow the player to free roam where the story ends. So they could do something like in Red Dead 2 (spoilers) where when the main game ends and Arthur dies, you play as John in the epilogue and continue the story instead of being put back before the ending like they did in Cyberpunk. It made me feel like all I just did was for nothing so they should at least let you play as Judy or Panam in an epilogue. That would make the story better, don't deny that.
Except for the occasional relic failure and the constant push towards the Nocturne Op55N1 quest, you can pretty much play an alternate ending where V does not die from the relic and eventually turns into a CyberVigilante, rooting out crime from NIght City.

Except for the occasional relic failure and the constant push towards the Nocturne Op55N1 quest, you can pretty much play an alternate ending where V does not die from the relic and eventually turns into a CyberVigilante, rooting out crime from NIght City.
you mean make up your own story? why should I be doing CDPR's job for them lol, I want the real story to end well.

I'd steer well clear of Metal Gear Solid 1-4 if I was you ;)
I love MG 😝

I think it refers to pressing a button to continue the dialogue with everything, with a cinematic without cuts I think it would have been better since it is a false choice when one decides. Only in the 1st mission there are changes allying with Meredith or the punk gang.

you mean make up your own story? why should I be doing CDPR's job for them lol, I want the real story to end well.
No. I don't think you get to make up your own story. If you play long enough, all your V does is run from crime to crime as some sort of CyberBatMan. That is hardly making up your own story. That is just an unintended story that already exists in the game.

I have, and all i seen is devs talks about how game is

No you didn't. You seen management and PR people talk about the game. You wanna see the actual devs talk about the game, google "jason shreier cyberpunk"

It truly fascinating but also terrifying from sociological point of view how divided opinions on this game still are. Especially when the truth is no longer a mystery. It's been all well established what actually happened. But people still jump out with "CP is so great" or "they didn't lie" or "it's the gamers and their expectations."

No. I don't think you get to make up your own story. If you play long enough, all your V does is run from crime to crime as some sort of CyberBatMan. That is hardly making up your own story. That is just an unintended story that already exists in the game.
that's not nearly good enough tho lol they need to make the main story end well

that's not nearly good enough tho lol they need to make the main story end well
Finish the story well what do you mean? Don't you like why V? Do you want more movies? Do you want that after the end you can roam freely around the city? Honestly I think that every house decides how it wants to end the story and personally I have almost all the ends, I only miss one and I really like each one and also a lot. Maybe there should have been more choices, but in the end, that's okay

Finish the story well what do you mean? Don't you like why V? Do you want more movies? Do you want that after the end you can roam freely around the city? Honestly I think that every house decides how it wants to end the story and personally I have almost all the ends, I only miss one and I really like each one and also a lot. Maybe there should have been more choices, but in the end, that's okay
my point is that all of the endings are depressing and sad and they all made me feel empty and un-satisfied. i don't understand how some people didn't feel that way

the story was centered on the death of V, let's say it was "taken for granted" that the endings were sad but beautiful
I shouldn't have been centered around V dying but rather V overcoming the biochip and finding a way to survive. The endings were sad but not beautiful, they were the opposite of that

I shouldn't have been centered around V dying but rather V overcoming the biochip and finding a way to survive. The endings were sad but not beautiful, they were the opposite of that
This is your personal opinion and no one can obviously object to this. We play the game because we like it, whatever game it is, we can share the choices or not, but the decision on how to set up the game will always wait for the manufacturer because that's right. Otherwise we should all become addicted XD

Its a dead end to ask for different endings. They didnt put that much work to have them just to rewrite them to please some people and irritate some others. Just drop it.

What is possible is to make some kind of continuation in DLCs but the answer to that we will have earliest by the end of a year.

This is your personal opinion and no one can obviously object to this. We play the game because we like it, whatever game it is, we can share the choices or not, but the decision on how to set up the game will always wait for the manufacturer because that's right. Otherwise we should all become addicted XD
that's true, its an opinion but since people have different opinions on this, they should just give both options in order to satisfy everyone
Post automatically merged:

Its a dead end to ask for different endings. They didnt put that much work to have them just to rewrite them to please some people and irritate some others. Just drop it.

What is possible is to make some kind of continuation in DLCs but the answer to that we will have earliest by the end of a year.
they should add a DLC which includes good endings

my point is that all of the endings are depressing and sad and they all made me feel empty and un-satisfied. i don't understand how some people didn't feel that way
In other words they absolutely NAILED it! Welcome to future dystopia.
Nah, im just kidding. I agree with you completely, but there are just too many crusaders here.

Honestly im just lurking around here, hoping to see any information from CDPR on whats next. I realy hope they manage to get this game to the scale and standard that they sold us.

EpLqtZ8XEAIEqsX.png

More immersion is needed.
More stuff to do, random events, more access throughout this epic Night City etc.
Do more with NPC's you have connected with, besides the missions perhaps.
It's an insanly beautiful environment, we should just be able to use it more. And make things happen.

I love how you're creating loving and epic Character work. But the world needs to be more alive.

And final... I'm not all the way through the story yet, I'm not in a hurry. :) (also stuck on some bugs in the missions)
BUT, I think the choice system and how it affects missions worked very well for the first mission, but after that, it seems like it faded away. that was really solid work.

Keep it up, I'm still a fan, I love the world, I hope you will add more.

Top Bottom