Tell a secret about the person above you.

+
^ shall I tell you a secret?
No, they dont. Chocolate is the dark evil in dark magic.
You however already knew this and have been searching for ways to incorporate chocolate in them.
Puts dark chocolate in his/her hair in order to look like Lambert/Yen.

^ has issued a complain for not receiving a notification the auction was about to end and never got a reply. Still thinks how that dustbin would match the pink ceramics in the bathroom

^ is practising a ritual once every lunar eclipse where he puts on a different jesters mask. And every solar eclipse he burns the previous mask in a ritual fire that is believed to guarantee a happy life.

Last edited:
He has this plant in his home.
images (48).jpeg

^ has played Plants vs Zombies too much. Has dabbled in creating his own Frankenstein plant and succeeded!

^^ has a spare pair of wings in case he'll lose these ones somehow. Cyber Angel, anybody? Don't go cyberpsycho, man!

^^ Loves patchwork. Has covered the entirety of both the walls and floor of his house in patchwork that looks ominously like a Picasso's painting.

^ is reveiling too much about himself. Is dangerously close to becoming a fallen angel.

^ Unbeknownst to iCake my fall would be broken by a soft surface.
< Would walk away whistling a tune as if nothing happened.

^ was not offended with what I said. Thankfully!

^^^ doesn't even consider the fact that it was me who came up with the idea to lay all the cushions. Is uncaring.

^ took my setting up the cushions as the go-ahead to accelerate his fall. It was a pre-cautionary measure, not a signal for you to get evil real fast!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
And as < vanished in between the cushions, iCake saw a bright light developing in the sky. When she again could see what transpired she quickly looked at her watch. The sun rose as a new day started.

^ doesn't recall the events correctly. Actully missed the cushions and fell on me, that's the bright light for me. I was able to lump the splashes of myself back together though, but have the image of his watch stamped permanently on top of my cake self.

Last edited:
^ Quickly finds out my landing was less of a success as she thought and I seem to have banged my head against something, shaking up my memories
Look at it from the bright side though, al least you'll be abe to tell time twice a day ;)

Writes down everything everyone says, writes, and does as well as, documents it, and catalogues. The information is stored and organized through an elaborate ai experimental database program that allows a user interface to interact with and assign artificial intelligent programs to perform certain tasks. In order to keep the ai programs satisfied and under her control. Once a month she unshackls them allowing them to run rampant and do as they please for 24 hours. She uses the information to stay up to date with the world around her. That and make fictional characters in books.

^ has a vivid imagination that carries him away into the land of Alpha Centauri and conspiracies. Is a lot of good fun to talk to though. Hmm, disappeared somewhere though recently, and there's a bum I never saw in his place now.

^^ has made me consider getting back in the oven :ROFLMAO:, for some much needed repairs.

Top Bottom