Yennefer has started her Journey

+
I like yennefer a lot as a carecter as a leader skin im disapointed by the way she claps her hands when Emoting..Yennefer dont clap hands... and above all she doesnt shrinks her body in a strange way when she appears in the preview battle... i was hoping more power like she his in one of the cards the one with thunder....Alzur great presentation puts yennefer as a sorcerer to shame but of course this his my opinion the outifits i like i just dont like the way they presented her she does the thunder with the hands and then she has somthing strange in the animation after that she shrinks her arms and bounces her head thats not yennefer...not ever...and the story with scenes i like ..but please put letters so we all can read jesus...not some bizarre text that nobody understands..we can see the year ofc but besides that im lost...

in alzur adventure after some time you started gaining like 200 or 400 meteor dust per day and 30 for one match. will it be same in yen adventure?

As @Sensimilius said, that was the Christmas event, which obviously won't happen again for a while. However they did say recently that they were planning more events like that soon. Not as generous as the Christmas one (maybe just an extra reward book or something), but still, something similar could well come during Yennefer's journey.

As @Sensimilius said, that was the Christmas event, which obviously won't happen again for a while. However they did say recently that they were planning more events like that soon. Not as generous as the Christmas one (maybe just an extra reward book or something), but still, something similar could well come during Yennefer's journey.
It already started: a special Love event, with a unique reward tree and some fairly cool rewards.

It already started: a special Love event, with a unique reward tree and some fairly cool rewards.
Unfortunately, that tree requires competing in seasonal mode — which appears to be 100% one NG deck. And I felt the meta for regular play was narrow!

No it doesn't.
You’re right, one of the three seasonal trees available doesn’t. Lucky me — I chose the one that requires completing 5 matches (tolerable, and appropriate to experience the mode) AND later winning 30 rounds (which would be a lot more fun if the mode allowed variety).

UPDATE: Sorry, my game had not yet updated; I was talking about the regular season trees, not the one with chocolate hearts.

Last edited:
Why there is no story for Yennefer journey? We got some random images instead. Such a shame, I have grown fond of these stories. I think it's step back.

Does anybody have the same image three times? Was there no update on story again?
This response is from last week, so I guess they won't update the pictures until the next Balance patch (hopefully without another delay because of the data breach) goes live next week.
IMG_20210223_105647.jpg

Why do Journey quests always require playing seasonal at some point... at least it's only "play 3 matches".

Love the cosmetics though! Especially this border:
1614268591810.png

What is up with these quests?

Last week the premium path had "damage units 15 times". This week the premium path has "damage units 15 times".
Also, "play 45 cards", "win 1 match", and "finish 3 matches in any online mode" were present last week and are present this week.
In fact, the entire set of this week's premium quests is a repeat of last week's quests.

:confused:

Top Bottom