Suggestion on making pro rank

+
Suggestion on making pro rank:

* There's no point requiring people to sign an agreement which allows them to enter pro rank when they're first starting the game. If you do that, it's bizarre.

* If you play the kind games in pro rank that you've played before entering pro rank, then it's pointless requiring people to sign an agreement when they meet the mosaic completion requirement for pro rank.

* If someone wants to play new forms of the game on reaching pro rank, like tournaments for cash prizes, then sure, you might need to have some sort of agreement with them about pro rank terms and conditions. Otherwise, an agreement is overkill.

* If you insist that players need to sign an agreement to reach pro rank then at least bring that to their attention at a suitable time...like when they complete their mosaic completion requirement for pro rank.

* If they complete the mosaic requirement for pro rank then give them the benefit of having done so, without requiring them to sign anything. If they want to play in tournaments for cash prizes, then sure, make them sign something, if you insist.

* If they don't want to sign an agreement for pro rank, don't deny them the benefits which come with that, like contracts and rewards but just don't allow them to play in your tournaments for cash prizes.

* Since the people mentioned above have already completed the mosaic for pro rank, then, if they change their mind about signing the agreement, give them their due reward, like contracts and rewards, no matter how long ago they completed that particular mosaic.

I'm feeling cheated by the game because before this current season started I completed the mosaic for pro rank. I was surprised that I didn't get the contract for doing so. It's possible that I even won my next game and I was even more surprised when I didn't get the contract for reaching pro rank.

I didn't even know where to look to find the agreement you need to 'sign' to reach pro rank. Typical CDPR right there.

I might never get the opportunity to reach pro rank again. I've been sick of the game for a while now and it would leave a sour taste in my mouth if I didn't get the contract (and reward keys) for reaching pro rank due to the shambolic way that CDPR handles this issue.

I mentioned this to Support but they haven't replied to my latest request to have this denial of my pro rank achievement taken further for appeal.

How do you about appealing a decision from a ticket that you've raised with GWENT Support?

I replied to the Support staff who replied to my ticket on this issue and they haven't gotten back to me.

I think that the current system for reaching pro rank is bad, for the reasons outlined in my original post here.

A consequence of my proposal being accepted by GWENT would be that anyone who completed the mosaic for Rank 0 (but not the T&Cs component) would retrospectively be given the contract for pro rank.

Again, how can you escalate an issue when you aren't satisfied with the response?

As step 1 you can easily check on the website on your account if you have 6 straight wins on ranked games. That will answer the possibility if you made it to pro rank or not. I'm not sure what CDPR replied to you that is not satisfying. I suppose if a win was not registered they check the same list as you. It has happened to me. Got the win but the game never moved from good game screen. Then crashed and win was not registered

As step 1 you can easily check on the website on your account if you have 6 straight wins on ranked games. That will answer the possibility if you made it to pro rank or not. I'm not sure what CDPR replied to you that is not satisfying. I suppose if a win was not registered they check the same list as you. It has happened to me. Got the win but the game never moved from good game screen. Then crashed and win was not registered

I've seen and checked out the link which lets you see your/other players' stats...but I didn't bookmark it and can't find it now. Anyway, I know that I fulfilled the mosaic completion side of reaching Pro Rank. GWENT Support said that I needed to accept Pro Rank regulations in order to attain Pro Rank. My thread here is meant to highlight that CDPR do this in an unreasonable way. Surely the time to bring that to your attention is when you have completed the mosaic for Pro Rank?

GWENT Support haven't responded to my reply to their reply. I would like them to pay attention to the kind of points I make in my threadstarter here. In other words, I would like to have my completion of the Pro Rank mosaic formally recognised in the usual way that they do. I feel dudded by them, because they've got a bad way of doing things. Like Cyberpunk.

https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/BartonFink is the format of link you want, and note that you need to log in to see your match history.
Thanks. I do have that link bookmarked so I'll have to find a way to make it more discoverable to me. I'm logged in here and the tab for that link is open but it doesn't have me as logged in. I don't see any stats for consecutive wins. I was going to login to see if there were such stats but I looked at the cookie preferences and see that two Google cookies are persistent. Can't be bothered logging in to that now...but I'd assume that this site here has those same persistent cookies? Can't say that I like that.

Top Bottom