CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
I'm not sure if I should put this in Character Customization or here... whatever.
View attachment 735
I'm not a fan of the 'Bio-cyber' and 'Cyber-goth' aesthetics... but this downplayed version with this chinese cut vest looks great.
View attachment 736
Now what would you call this style? Corporate or media?
View attachment 737View attachment 738
These last two are from some tumblr I found that sells these hand-crafted earrings. They can look a little more 'happy' and 'shadowrunny', specially the colorful first, but I think they're okay and interesting and the models are beautiful. Don't just look at the earrings and bleached hair, the rest of the paraphernalia including makeup and piercings is also cool (check out the little skulls).
View attachment 739
This last one I think was taken from some fashion show featuring post-apocalyptic clothing. I like the little touches of Random Hajile... or should I say Feyd-Rautha? Good for a nomad.

Attachments

• downplayedbiocyber.jpg
    downplayedbiocyber.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 76
  • corporatefashion.jpg
    corporatefashion.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 89
  • manakacolors.jpg
    manakacolors.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 79
  • manakadreads.jpg
    manakadreads.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 4170078334_4f3c41ae67.jpg
    4170078334_4f3c41ae67.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 62
Neat. Do you know if that's just photoreflective material, or if it's actually luminescent?

(Either way, I like it. :) )

View attachment 522View attachment 523
These last two are from some tumblr I found that sells these hand-crafted earrings. They can look a little more 'happy' and 'shadowrunny', specially the colorful first, but I think they're okay and interesting and the models are beautiful. Don't just look at the earrings and bleached hair, the rest of the paraphernalia including makeup and piercings is also cool (check out the little skulls).

that looks cool :)

Attachments

• 6a0134804df3cb970c014e8885cf28970d.jpg
    6a0134804df3cb970c014e8885cf28970d.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 6a0134804df3cb970c0153910f97cf970b.jpg
    6a0134804df3cb970c0153910f97cf970b.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 6a0134804df3cb970c01676653188d970b.jpg
    6a0134804df3cb970c01676653188d970b.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 47
I expect some 18th century looking coats! :p

Or maybe something more like a pirate coat:

You know, because why not? This is Cyberpunk, looks are everything, as long as something look good, they will wear it.. :D

The fuck? Are you smoking something? Can I have some of it?

Neat. Do you know if that's just photoreflective material, or if it's actually luminescent?

(Either way, I like it. :) )

It's actually luminescent, here is where you can buy it...

http://www.lumigram.com/catalog/page0.php?osCsid=o6humgl69irhkluicalvf32b30

thewarsend's proposals could be grat inspirations for the rising European powers.

Now, prepare for a fucking big post:

Some more inspiration for European neo-aristocrats. I can see a CP2077 Lady 3Jane wearing something like this.

Female media?

Not your CPv3 doll art! It's not exactly what I was looking for, but it will do. I would like to see something in this vein but more country/western, with hairy necks and cuffs and real short shorts that can't be seen when the coat is shut combined with cowboy boots. The accessories could determine if it would be a rockergirl or a nomad.

Cyberpunk men's clothing I've found it difficult to find... and have it not look silly... or silly but fitting. Some good stuff coming:
Detective fashion?

Street samurai!

Looks good for pretty much everyone. It's kind of hackerish and DEinvisiblewar-ish.

Pretty typical female edgerunner/cyberpunker.

Weirdest thing: "clothing" made (somehow) out of skin bacteria.

Attachments

• FinalIncalStyle.jpg
    FinalIncalStyle.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 61
I know this following thing is a step in the making of what follows it, but still I would like to see some pieces becoming "modular" and some becoming "integrated".

I want to see yakuzas wearing leather dusters that make them look fucking hulking, like the ones at the beginning of Johnny Mnemonic. Since I can't find pics I'll put this other one from the Yakuza-the-videogame-the-movie I think.

But I would also like some western looking enforcers with cowboy hats. Those are classic.

Now not everything japanese has to be yakuza. While I see these being more of an element in a game with Japan as a setting, some of the elements of the yanki aesthetic, with high emphasis on modified school uniforms and bleached toupes, could be integrated in the american Night City.

The guy with the red hair is fucking boss.

Now for the main course. I wanted to get here: not neon, not leather... but iridescent clothes, like a bug's skin.

The iridescent colours can work especially great with styles like what the characters in the Hip Flask and Final Incal (picture) illustrated by José Omar Ladrönn.
View attachment 541
Now granted the characters in the Incal aren't near future but there are some cyberpunk sensibilites there. And the bystanders look like total morons. Sometimes there's a high emphasis on these clothes showing their TV, junk food and entertainment brands. This would also tie in in the ideas of (unnasuming) walking billboards, fanboyism and throwaway fashion.

I would like to see a small contingent of 'retro' clothing--not talking about styles you see today, as ironic as it would be--but something from the 40's-60's. Something nice about the image of a guy dressed like Frank Sinatra still roaming the floor as a corp, wheeling and dealing those around him. If anything give a 'style' or two with classical influence--your traditional three piece suit that you can tell has cybernetic traits in it, et cetera.

I'm still intrigued about futuristic clothing styles, don't get me wrong, I'd just like to see a line of clothing or two with older influences.

I expect some 18th century looking coats! :p

You know, because why not? This is Cyberpunk, looks are everything, as long as something look good, they will wear it.. :D

I like it. And considering how far from 1980 2077 is, 18th century fashion is just as likely as 20th cent fashion. If not as thematically typical.

cool vest but do you need a bullet proof vest when your whole body proof? ;)

Not everybody has bullet proof body cyber thingy :D Too much cyber tech is bad for you.. If that answer does not satisfy you, this is Cyberpunk, you just wear it because it look cool! :D

As long as it's not hindering your mobility, more armor is never a bad thing.

Full body armor not always an option (Not every class can wear full body armor, now can they? :D ).. You can wear bulletproof west, bulletproof arm and leg pads and boom, full body armor :D now wear your cool jacket over it...

Top Bottom