CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
some nice classy suits would also be nice :)

also nice together with tattoos

Up the Punx!!

Actually, yes, they can. CP2020 isn't constrained by some of the fantasy gaming conceits; body armor, even full body armor, isn't limited to just the "fighter" classes.

I didn't mean they couldn't wear it, i meant they may rather not wear it because of their class.. I always thought extra weight was harmful for some classes. (class and ability-wise, extra weight slows you down, which can make some abilities useless or at least less efficient.) But i might be wrong, i've never read that part...

'S all good; the only part where armor penalties would really apply is if they hinder rolls that require some sort of physical dexterity (typically, combat or stealthing.) Otherwise, armor wouldn't really affect a skill-check, particularly for the Special Abilities of the nine canon Roles:

Authority
Resources
Streetdeal
Credibility
Interface
Family
Charismatic Leadership
Combat Sense
Jury Rig/Medical Tech

Armor penalties (for wearing too many layers) wouldn't play in to any of 'em, except maybe Combat Sense, for Initiative rolls / skill-checks requiring said physical dexterity.

'S all good; the only part where armor penalties would really apply is if they hinder rolls that require some sort of physical dexterity (typically, combat or stealthing.) Otherwise, armor wouldn't really affect a skill-check, particularly for the Special Abilities of the nine canon Roles:

Authority
Resources
Streetdeal
Credibility
Interface
Family
Charismatic Leadership
Combat Sense
Jury Rig/Medical Tech

Armor penalties (for wearing too many layers) wouldn't play in to any of 'em, except maybe Combat Sense, for Initiative rolls / skill-checks requiring said physical dexterity.

Still... cool looking vest though right :D

(Like i said, i didn't know full body armor didn't really effected skill checks.. But you would still wear that west and jacket just because it looks cool or its the only armor available at that moment.)

MacLeod would be wearing a completely matte black, very unassuming Superchic High Fashion armored SP24 fireproof leather long trench coat (all the way down to the ground), costing something like 31500eb.

Underneath that there would be a black Superchic High Fashion suit (suit pants, leather belt, suit jacket, vest), a black Superchic High Fashion shirt, a black Superchic High Fashion tie, black Superchic High Fashion socks and black Superchic High Fashion leather shoes, all totaling something like 4410eb.

Eurosolo style.

(Mind you, this stylistic choice was made long before the Matrix movies.)

Oh HELL yes. I'd rock that vest with this look:

just to go to the club. IRL. :D

It's a really good match.. :D They should make that west as a separate piece of armor, so you can wear it over or under regular clothing.. That would rock and it would be a nice function.

Clothing physics not tied to nvidia physx so that everyone can enjoy them.
That wouldn't matter so much if they coded it for OpenCL instead. Only Matrox,VIA and Intel GFX card owners would have any kind of problems then, as AFAIK OpenCL code can not be run on a normal x86-64 CPU like NVidia PhysX can. But I basically agree, PhysX isn't particularly useful. Especially since the actual physics calculations seem to not be all that good.

TressFX would be nice, if an implementation for NVidia GPUs can be made. Here, there's the obvious problem of optimizing something that's been built for a LOT of cores to something that doesn't even have a third of the cores. Maybe if the parts of the NV GPU that are normally used for tesselation are used? Since Tesselation is basically just more polygons without any smoothing, it isn't particularly useful and could be omitted in favor of TressFX (Tesselation on AMD/ATi cards is painfully slow, so it isn't needed there either).

Getting back on topic with the clothing again: I want it all. But it'd be a good idea to make a selection of normal clothing first (looking at SkyrimNexus, that's practically the only missing thing).
Also, the ability to choose how to wear a particular piece of clothing (like in Saints Row 2) and the ability to layer clothing like in Saints Row 2.

Alongside the Saints Row / Grand Theft Auto sandbox models, I'd like to see themed clothing stores, or at least, the ability to "shop online" with themed sites.

Can't stress enough, we need the ability to layer clothing like in Saints Row 2. Saint's Row 3 took that away and it severely limited creativity when it came to outfitting your character.

Well... I don't know about *need*, but it would definitely be icing on the cake for me. I just don't want another pretty-to-look-at, but ultimately superficial and hollow game. I'm looking squarely at you, Saints Row 3. >=|

Yeah, i also think layer clothing is a great idea.. I want to be able to wear a trench coat over my armor dammit! :D

Top Bottom