What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

+
Personally? I would appreciate that girl from the video :) But now seriously, i would definitely want an artbook, soundtrack, poster, and some cool cyberpunk stuff like a mechanical hand or head (we pay we play)

Custom USB Stick with:
2020 RPG Handbook
Making of video
Soundtrack (please at least 2 CD's worth)
History/ Background/ Intro book
Steam Key
Free DLC or exclusive items

Hardcopy:
Art Book
Poster with map on side 1 and art on side 2

Either
2077 PnP RPG book and Special Ed polyhedral dice set (my preference)
or
Alt Statue

A cool case would be sweet, but would depend on how everything comes packaged.
I don't really car about stickers or patches. Something wearable would be nice, but I know I would never wear it. Computer hardware would be cool, but costly.

I would be willing to pay up to $100 unless they do something just totally off the wall. This will be my 1st collectors edition ever so please impress me.

Exclusive items or “free DLC” are a pointless idea because CDPR thankfully doesn’t do that shit. Preorder bonuses for instance are made available to all players a while after launch. I like the suggestion with the custom USB-Stick though. That would make a nice addition to the other contents and since they’re pretty cheap it’s not like this would make the CE that much more expensive.

That's good to hear. I played the 1st Witcher when it first came out. The Mechanics were a bit rough originally but I heard they fixed them so I should probably give it another go. And I need to play the witcher 2 as well.

Special set of Cyberpunk 2077 themed gaming dice, artwork, hardback rulebook. I'd pay dime for that.

I would defnitely dig some special cyberpunk dice... blue translucent, or maybe cloudy, with glowing green numbers... 2 d10's, 3d6's

What sort of goodies should we get should they make a collector's edition

I like the usual add ins for games, like Music CD's, and New Vegas came with poker chips. New Vegas also came with a deck of cards and a platinum chip. I Will never sell these things.

I hope they folllow suit and include some specialized items that appear in the game. New Vegas had poker chips, what would Night City have to offer?

Honestly i find all that kind of stuff superfluous and completely overpriced. If they sold CP 2077 merchandise separately then I would be more inclined to buy. I can't really speak for the long time CP 2020 veterans though.

I think some kind of physical object associated with the game is always a cool thing. Think about the cloth maps and trinkets that would come with Ultima. I think that the prestige editions of Call of Duty that come with remote controlled toys is a bit overboard, but something small that has the mark of something in the game would be cool.

I...have a small weakness for toys. The Fallout 3 Collector's Edition gave me a Pipboy clock, for example. So many toys in Cpunk to choose from.

Good quality gaming mouse with cyperpunk logo. there are many quality mouses that look pretty cyber!

Top Bottom