If you could be one of the game's characters (other than V) who would it be?

+
If you could live in Night City as one of the characters other than V who would it be and why? In this alternate reality you do not die for at least 100 years so you can select characters like Jakie as well.

Then who would you most hate be?

I would have selected Goro Takemura but he hates Night City, be hard to live in a place you hate so much, So instead I would choose Viktor!

He's a retired tournament fighter (I relate to that). Engineer (love that) so gets to fiddle around with and create interesting toys in his spare time.
He is financially secure but not so rich as to need to fight off low lifes that want to take what he has earned. And he is probably in great health so he can still wake up in the morning without back pain even at his age. He is a nice guy and not hard on the eyes so he probably does ok with the fairer sex.
And he gets to see Misty every day! ;)

I would most hate to be nibbles, because I do not want to have hair balls for 100 years. But if you think that is not a fair answer than I guess it would be Anthony Harris!
Who would want to be an evil, broken man and serial killer for 100 years?

Here are Cyberpunk character Wiki links to refresh your memory: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Cyberpunk_2077_Characters

i do not die? You're kidding me. Ok that sweetens up the already excellent Patricia deal right to the level of the treacle well from Alice in Wonderland, with all 3 treacle drinking sisters on board with gay. Cars, bikes, chrome, glowing red optics, industrial/powernoise, the good company of Lilith and Blue, middle finger to humanity and cathartic destruction for years on end... forget back pain, forget teeth, forget every soft kill-timer, the stars are right and we have an entire planet to burn and rebuild in the image and likeness of the Beyond.

And whom would i hate to be? Most other people, rats, forever scanning the surroundings for a putrid corpse to pull a gold tooth from, blind to the mysterium stage-play of machine rapture that takes place around them.

Last edited:
100 years of Garry, obviously.

Okay, If I am being serious then Adam Smasher.

Sorry, not Tinboy.... He's not important enough. Super serious this time. Ozob Bozo? Nah, I fucking hate clowns too much.

Enough joking around. I'd pick.... Crispin Weyland. For a more Nomadic oriented role let's go with Mitch. For the corporate side of the spectrum I'll go with the selection in the OP and pick Takemura. If I were really going out there then the answer would be Alt.

So, to recap the super serious selections...

1. Crispin Weyland
2. Mitch Anderson
3. Goro Takemura
4. Alt Cunningham

There ya go. Three options so my choices can ripple through the gameworld three different ways. With Alt tossed in there for good measure as a cyberland adventure wild-card.

Oda. I love his style (close to mine) and he's freakin cyber ninja-mage who has lazor blades.

1615637062142.png

"IF YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE GAME'S CHARACTERS (OTHER THAN V) WHO WOULD IT BE?"

Took me a while to think about this one. I would say, Mitch. He's cool, relaxed, experienced and alright.

Personally... I'd wanna be a techie/ripper doc. I'd be fixing people up. I'd wanna be like Vic and live in a relatively safe location. Okay so there aren't any truly safe locations. Cyber Phsychos strike anywhere and whenever. No fun that, but in game Vic seemed to have a relatively safe workplace. I digress though.

I'd be working as a small time ripperdoc. Being a ripperdoc would only be one aspect of my life. I'd also be a techie. Tinkering with tools and gear. Traps, robots, turrets, and just about whatever strikes my fancy. Stuff that would make my job/life easier would typically be what sparks my interest.

I'd also want a few good connections. I'd wanna be really good friends with a fixer I can count on. I could see myself giving discounts to loyal customers and maybe helping out the community every so often. I might dabble with the net. Cautiously of course. I wouldn't be getting involved in anything too dangerous on the net. I'm not messing with that hornets nest. I'd also want the assistance of s professional netrunner so I can learn how to avoid anything I can't handle.

I'd also regularly attend a tai chi class in my free time. I've seen people practice tai chi in groups meaning, someone is teaching it.
I want in on that!

Life would be pretty simple. I'd live in a modest home and have decent protection. I'd have a few good friends. Hang out at a bar. Maybe bowl, basketball, or boxing club. The boxing club would primarily be small fights. I'm not interested in fighting 'the champ'.

I could see myself befriending Regina or Dakota Smith. Regina if I plan on living in a suburban area and Dakota if I lived in the badlands. Possibly both if I liked traveling between around.

I'd play as Lizzie whizzie. I've always wanted to be a ragin crazy bitch with a golden body

Top Bottom