TV junkies

+
Currently i'm keeping up with the following shows

Game of Thrones (because duh.)
Doctor Who (idk what Moffat is doing with it tbh)
Community (it is getting to a point where the quality is declining, ousting the previous showrunner - bad idea)

I also watch Black Mirror whenever they make a new season. And i'm very much looking forward to the next season of BBC's Sherlock.

Aside all that , there is still the 2013 Anime spring season which has some interesting shows.

Ah? What are you liking in upcoming anime, Netra?
Well Flowers of Evil looks interesting, there is the new version of Space battleship Yamato and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. Altho the latter i'm unsure of, could be neat but could also not be.

I finally watched the last two episodes of Spartacus. Definitely a three-hankie ending. I approve totally of the way they handled it though, I was dreading something a lot worse than that.

And I almost missed the scene in the credits - I was fast-forwarding expecting that there would be some final post-story cinematic, when I suddenly realised what was on the screen.

Does anyone watch Murdoch Mysteries? I am really pissed off about the cliffhanger at the end of the current season.

Ya the series ended on a great note. Nice to see all the characters across the 4 seasons one last time with Andy ending it in the titular fashion :')

Murdoch Mysteries? Never heard of it. Hows it?

Started Star Trek. I did not expect there to be two pilot episodes with completely different casts. Easy to see why the second crew was more successful.

Top Bottom