Crafting Recipes

+
Are Crafting Recipes only obtainable by RNG visiting shops and or loot?

Or is there a way to learn a recipe?

Crafting seems really lost without the ability to buy any recipe. Honestly we should learn the recipe from deconstructing it because that's reverse engineering...

Seriously though. I can craft legendary now but I have zero recipes and I've been looking everywhere.

Ty

When you find a weapon/item listed as crafting spec, deconstruct it to learn it.
Some recipes are hard locked to specific locations, so if u go there they will always be there.
Then a lot of RNG finish police missions and stuff and the loot box at the end has a chance to have one.

You'll need the associated perks tho to lean it by tier.

@RazerFett - it seems that @pancaketactics already explained this in full - however you will lose out on the opportunity to get legendary clothing crafting recipes from vendors if you visit them. It's a bug that they only appear once, and you must buy them the first time you visit them, so keep 60K free for the recipes.

speaking of crafting spec's anyone know if or where you can get a legendary liberty spec on Xbox1S since theres no console commands for consoles

@RazerFett - it seems that @pancaketactics already explained this in full - however you will lose out on the opportunity to get legendary clothing crafting recipes from vendors if you visit them. It's a bug that they only appear once, and you must buy them the first time you visit them, so keep 60K free for the recipes.

That sux since I love to find and craft new clothes. I hope they fix that soon.
To the OP, see the passive perks tree (the one you advance by crafting....not sure if it advances by breaking items for mats....?). At certain levels it give you new weapon/clothing recipes. Apologies if that was mentioned and I just ignored it:)

Top Bottom