Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

+
Well seeing as you asked, I guess some way of resetting the stickers to OFF rather than having to cycle from wherever you are in the list back to OFF. Bit of a chore, and I find myself doing it all the time. Maybe 'better stickers' is the answer to that one? But really that's my main complaint about the game in total so I'll definitely live with them leaving it as it is.

Just going to leave this here...

Example photo attached.

photomode_16032021_211019.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies if it's already been said, but more of the option look at the camera to be added to existing poses would be nice :)

directional wind / airflow for hair.
+1

I guess some way of resetting the stickers to OFF rather than having to cycle from wherever you are in the list back to OFF. Bit of a chore,
Yes, I don't like working with the stickers at all! I don't want to keep scrolling through 200+ stickers. Adding a little preview viewer would be quite helpful >.<

I think we can all agree that photomode is a great feature already buuuut as always I'm a big fan of having more options! Sooo gimme your best ideas how we can make it even better!

I'll start of with a few:

1. Let us freeze the picture, especially "Look at camera" function.
Not sure which platform you play on, but there's a PC mod that does exactly this.

One thing that no one has mentioned yet but would be really cool is the ability to use photo mode in third person while V is in a first person animation, by which I mean things like sitting cross-legged in a chair, leaning up against a wall or balcony, drinking whiskey at a bar table, etc.

Currently, this is only possible with the assistance of third person camera and photo mode mods, and therefore the current animation system would probably need a moderate-to-large overhaul that might put official support for this out of reach. However, I still think it would be fantastic to be able to take some third person shots of V sitting on the yacht with Kerry, leaning against a railing with Takemura, sitting across the table from Joshua Stephenson at PieZ, leaning against the windowsill with Judy in her apartment, or any number of other impactful scenes where photo mode is currently locked into first person due to technical limitations.

One thing that no one has mentioned yet but would be really cool is the ability to use photo mode in third person while V is in a first person animation, by which I mean things like sitting cross-legged in a chair, leaning up against a wall or balcony, drinking whiskey at a bar table, etc.

Currently, this is only possible with the assistance of third person camera and photo mode mods, and therefore the current animation system would probably need a moderate-to-large overhaul that might put official support for this out of reach. However, I still think it would be fantastic to be able to take some third person shots of V sitting on the yacht with Kerry, leaning against a railing with Takemura, sitting across the table from Joshua Stephenson at PieZ, leaning against the windowsill with Judy in her apartment, or any number of other impactful scenes where photo mode is currently locked into first person due to technical limitations.
Problem is that those poses look very janky from a third person perspective. CDPR would have to make proper poses for third person to make them look decent.

Problem is that those poses look very janky from a third person perspective. CDPR would have to make proper poses for third person to make them look decent.
And let's not forget, too, that V's head is actually under the floor in all first person animations. Hence why a fairly large overhaul of the animations would be necessary in order to make this happen.

Make no mistake, I fully acknowledge that this is probably a pipe dream, but I think it would be fun nevertheless.

I'd love to see more casual poses as sitting, leaning against barriers or similar objects, interactions with npcs, etc. More expressions would also be nice.
One thing that annoys me is that leaning pose because collision does not look even remotely good!
Yes, it's still useless in most of situations. :cry:

Top Bottom