What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on its the last friday of this month why dont you just tell us if its coming out today or at a later date? at this point its getting so annoying that you keep us fans waiting in the dark...

I think they will use the weekend to continue working on the patch...

After all the fuss about working crunch time in the industry, i highly doubt they're still doing stuff outside normal working week (and rightfully so). Maybe we'll get patch notes during the w/e, but that's it.

It's cool but nobody really cares. It's what they're gonna change that matters.
You do know that the highlights listed some things that they're gonna change, right?

The only other statement that they could have made was about the PS Store, but that is not within their sphere of control. I used to care about that, but now that I have managed to get one of the new XBoxes, I no longer care what Sony does.

Well, it's the 26th and all is quiet, so i'm just speculating here:

- CDPR released this development insight to see people's early reactions about the upcoming patch by showing the most important improvements 1.2 will bring to the game;

- Reactions were (and still are) far from enthusiastic, for the most part;

- Having seen the reactions, they're now delaying it by some more days, in order to add more to it.

Hope i'm wrong. My third run is on hold, waiting for the patch to be released. Oh well, we'll see soon enough, i suppose.
CDPR mentioned that they plan to release the patch in the second half of the month. They did not say that the patch will be released today. We did this assumption, based on the dates CDPR released their hotfixes in the past. A part of next week will still be in the month of March.

Last edited:
There's no need to be nervous, folks. Let CDPR celebrate the upcoming Easter properly. The polish(ed) patch might be released on the 9th of April, right? No harm done. We've all finished the game already. Well, almost all of us. At least PC users.

But I am sure we'll get an epic teaser (with enormously huge patch notes) of what's coming some time next week. Fingers crossed!

:shrug:

Sorry I came here obviously to rant. BUT CDPR blew it again. We have the 26th, a Friday before a Weekend and there is still no sign of either more news (patchnotes) nor the patch itself. 2nd half of March my ass! Looking to be the very last days of march or even the last one or another delay. What the hell, I give up.

Sorry I came here obviously to rant. BUT CDPR blew it again. We have the 26th, a Friday before a Weekend and there is still no sign of either more news (patchnotes) nor the patch itself. 2nd half of March my ass! Looking to be the very last days of march or even the last one or another delay. What the hell, I give up.
They didn't blew anything, 2nd half of March is not over yet, only six days left and you're giving up. Step up with your patience game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom