Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Wow it is impressive! I was expecting a lot less, this is massive. Can't wait to play with this patch, I saw Ray Tracing for amd too it's just great. Thanks!

Last edited:
For me what CDPR tells us with this patch 1.2 is that they are betting heavily on Cyberpunk 2077, [...] They are focusing on fixing all the broken mechanics of the base game first and then improving the game and releasing the DLC and expansions. [...]

I was told here or on twitter CDPR regards AI & physics as a bug, so let's see.

I spent my break reading the list.

AI (just changing a spawn radius).
Physics (some minor things for driving, no water, ragdolls and so on addressed).

In addition, I did not see a scaling minimap for driving, which is on more or less every wishlist for changes from day one.

Granted, the issue of transforming a Potemkin village into a lively urban area cannot be the scope of such a patch. This issue has not been addressed by CDPR as far as I know. Their stance is, the game is already a 9 or 10/10 on PC.

Tl;dr
Why are you optimistic when a patch, which could have been addressing two (AI & Physics) of three core issues, does not show overwhelming progress in these two matters?

Last edited:
Amazing patch.

But for the love of god fix half of the perks, including every single level 20 perk being unusable. (Last one of the tree) :)

Last edited:
Huge patch! Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work. Really love the game and can't wait to jump in again soon for another playthrough.

Amazing patch.

But for the love of god fix half of the perks, including every single level 20 perk being unusable.

Defender weapon fix would be nice too even tho no one uses the worst weapon in the game. :)
I agree,perks are just huuge problem.On youtube is even video what show that over 30 perks dont work.

NPCs are mentioned a few times and this: "Various optimizations and improvements in shadows, shaders, physics, workspot system, spawn system, scene system, animation system, occlusion system, and facial animations system."
Now please let that mean NPC cars wont spawn and despawn wildly ever again. I dont want to turn away for a sec and see different cars appear. Otherwise GODLIKE Patch really great work. A huge patch with LOTS and LOTS of improvements. God bless you.
But if cars uncontrollably spawn and despawn still well....then I probably still wont continue the game :(

Edit: It says for consoles: "Various NPCs and vehicle streaming improvements." Damn thats what I want for pc plz :) Maybe its happening.

Last edited:
Does patch 1.2 not contain a fix for the broken HDR implementation???

After all of this waiting a big disappointment. It's a shame. :(

I expected them to implement missing critical features but looking at this list makes me realize the game was in a far worse state than I thought it was.

We shall see how much of those "patchnotes" are a lot of baloney, and how much will break the game even further

They literally used Viktor from 2018 Demo for patch 1.2 thumbnail
Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg

This is probably the biggest patch CDPR will ever put out, with around 500 fixes, approximately 200 fixes ahead of the second biggest patch, Patch 1.10 for The Witcher 3.

Top Bottom